Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Cameron can't be all bad...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.16.2010, 11:51 AM   #21
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
cameron is the biggest cunting twat ever in my book. i wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.16.2010, 12:00 PM   #22
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
to be fair they could have apologised because they are the acting government. tony blair apologised to the guildford four and he wasnt in power then either.

Yeah, you're right, but in the case of Bloody Sunday the Saville report was only just released, just as the Guildford enquiry fell during Blair's reign. And like blair, Cameron is responding to the results of the enquiry more than the actual events that took place. Had Brown been in power right now, he too would've felt pressured to apologise.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.16.2010, 12:10 PM   #23
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Yeah, you're right, but in the case of Bloody Sunday the Saville report was only just released, just as the Guildford enquiry fell during Blair's reign. And like blair, Cameron is responding to the results of the enquiry more than the actual events that took place. Had Brown been in power right now, he too would've felt pressured to apologise.

brown pressure.

V

_ \ / _
/ \

Old 06.16.2010, 12:10 PM   #24
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
cameron is the biggest cunting twat ever in my book. i wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire.
But wold you if he wasn't?
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.16.2010, 12:14 PM   #25
jon boy
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
But wold you if he wasn't?

he would probably enjoy it so no.

V

_ \ / _
/ \

Old 06.16.2010, 12:14 PM   #26
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
question time today. a load of tory back benchers stood up in the first 2 minutes and attacked him for being weak on crime. so of course he fell back on his "but labour messed up everything" schtick. its all new labours failure! thats all he's got. we will be hearing that everyday for at least the next 5 years just like we heard it everyday of labours last 13 years.

the tory backbenchers do not like cameron. they get rid of him the coalition collapses.

my obvious prediction is that the cuts/budget will OBVIOUSLY make a lot of people very angry. cameron will get the brunt of it. he's going to have a hard time of it. its always fun to watch politicians who have been in office as they age at a sped up rate over their term of office. miliband will have a good chance in 5 years. but i'm more interested in seeing a left coalition between all the smaller parties. i wish labour would get out of the way and disintegrate so they don't end up the only other choice next time.

to be fair to cameron. he has impressed me on some things. you have to give him credit for modernising the right wingers. i mean who the fuck else could have done that? he's been at least OK on gay issues, altho certainly not perfect. who would have thought it would be the tories that introduced an anti homophobic bullying campaign for schools. maybe that was more from clegg and the lib dems but at least he's agreed to it. it seems that theresa may must have enjoyed her nights out at those gay bars, because she's openly said that she has "changed her mind" about gay adoption.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2010/06/16...-or-blood-ban/

these are some of the highlights of their recently released lgbt policy document
  • allowing gay people to have religious civil partnerships
  • lobbying other countries to repeal homophobic laws and recognise UK civil partnerships
  • removing historical convictions for consensual gay sex from criminal records
  • tackling homophobic bullying
  • better recording of hate crimes
  • ending deportation of LGBT asylum seekers fleeing homophobic countries
no mention of full marriage equality or lifting the ban on blood donations.

all those are welcome, but the deportation promise is the most important and i will tip my brim to them for that. at least now some of those iraqis whose country britain has destroyed won't be told to "go back home and pretend to be straight".

It also promises to publish the first government action plan on trans equality next year and work towards providing safe refuge support people for trans people in need of shelter.

he was just asked if he would bring the troops home right now:

"if we brought the troops home... straight away...we would be letting down our nato allies... we would also be created a situation in which the taleban would return and the danger of terrorist trainings camps would come straight back."

he wants to get the taleben to "put down their arms and re-integrate". well that doesnt seem likely. considering the news that caused petraeus to faint yesterday, the news that karzai plans to switch his allegiance over to the taleban because they are winning. he said that his planned approach would allow the troops to "come home with their heads held high". stupid hubris. what the fuck do they have to be proud of? their part in a genocide thats claimed over 2 million people? the destruction and chaos they have brought with them?

i don't think he's even that clued into whats happening in afghanistan. he's definitely worried and very conciouss about keeping up appearances and posturing for the cameras. he hasn't shown any leadership and is betraying the country and the troops with this approach. he could have stood up and said "no, we aren't going to go down with americas doomed imperialist ambitions" and withdrawn. he could have got the credit for bringing us back to the mood we were in during the 90's when it was publically known and accepted that this was one of the safest times for britain in its entire history. it still is despite the bullshit terrorist threat the media has cooked up and the wars have made worse. wishful thinking i guess.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.16.2010, 12:38 PM   #27
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
being "weak on crime" is a red herring to distract from actual debate.

politicians cannot do ANYTHING about crime except add to the list of crimes (make new laws) or throw money at police departmensts, which we all know do NOT prevent crime, they just clean up the mess afterwards and hopefully catch those that commited the most terrible crimes. they could give a fuck about who broke in to your house.
Old 06.16.2010, 12:48 PM   #28
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
At least Cameron hasn't reached the depths of fascism that Berlusconi has yet. Just read about the new brilliant law that he is pushing for regarding the way enquiries that affect politicians are dealt with by the press. Somebody should send this cunt to a galaxy as far away from human beings as possible. Not that an apology for Bloody Sunday is any use to the families of the victims in any shape or form. The pope apologised about the crusades a few centuries they happened too.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.16.2010, 12:50 PM   #29
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
A few centuries after they happened.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.16.2010, 04:28 PM   #30
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
to be fair they could have apologised because they are the acting government. tony blair apologised to the guildford four and he wasnt in power then either.

Blair's government set up the enquiry after the tories under Major didn't.
It would have been premature of him to apologise before the enquiry published its findings.
Who knew it was going to take 12 years to find the truth.

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.16.2010, 05:46 PM   #31
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Why should they? They weren't even in power during Bloody Sunday.

So fucking what? You gonna blame the weapons manufacturers next for Bloody Sunday?
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2010, 07:57 AM   #32
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/20/opinion/20bono.html?pagewanted=1&th&emc=th
Old 06.20.2010, 08:04 AM   #33
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
that reminds me of the bloody sunday that was that glorious incident from an alternative reality were things are just and only bono was shot, repeatedly, by everyone.

his writing is terrible. he licks camerons ass, yet of course looks over the fact that cameron has no intention of bringing the troops in afghanistan home to stop them from dying/murdering even more than died on bloody sunday. "heroes on all sides". dont make me sick you fucking christian capitalist apologist. oh its all better now that the state murdered people but apologised and admitted it was wrong so many years later. what ethical legitimacy does cameron or the british state have on these matters considering its role in the murder of over 2million civilians between iraq and afghanistan? the answer is none. what ethical legitamacy does bono have considering he has refused to stop making music for so many years? none. and then the millionaire tries to come off all folksy and populist with his "i'm one of the people" schtick. i live in fucking ireland and i'd gladly join the ira or lvf if the plan was to bomb one of his many castles.
Old 06.20.2010, 11:36 AM   #34
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
politicians cannot do anything about crime? i stopped there.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2010, 11:38 AM   #35
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
So fucking what? You gonna blame the weapons manufacturers next for Bloody Sunday?

no, the governemnt in power at the time.
Old 06.20.2010, 05:40 PM   #36
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
no, the governemnt in power at the time.

Oh yeah, I forgot about retard politics. Whoever's in power is to blame for everything. Luckily for Cameron the Labour party were in power when the volcano in Iceland first erupted which severely disrupted air travel costing the aviation industry billions in lost revenue. Labour was naturally to blame for that.
Old 06.20.2010, 06:08 PM   #37
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Labour weren't responsible for the volcano erupting.
Old 06.21.2010, 01:13 AM   #38
ni'k
invito al cielo

Quote:
Oh yeah, I forgot about retard politics. Whoever's in power is to blame for everything. Luckily for Cameron the Labour party were in power when the volcano in Iceland first erupted which severely disrupted air travel costing the aviation industry billions in lost revenue. Labour was naturally to blame for that.

now you are just stretching the trolling to the point of dementia. its getting more abstract, just a random jumble of the same words and phrases. keep it up.
Old 06.21.2010, 03:09 AM   #39
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly

SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Have you heard of Halidol? It'd work wonders on your psychosis, dear.

SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2010, 05:48 AM   #40
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
now you are just stretching the trolling to the point of dementia. its getting more abstract, just a random jumble of the same words and phrases. keep it up.

Thanks for your autobiographical reply.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth