Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page We're all gonna get ripped off for the CBGB's show
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.04.2006, 01:36 PM   #21
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Anybody have problems getting tix?
Old 05.04.2006, 02:04 PM   #22
SecretGirl13
little trouble girl

SecretGirl13 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
On the age note, don't remember who said it, be sure to call up CBGB's if it's not posted with the show info on the site. I'm 20 and my boyfriend's band was playing there in the fall and they barely let me in with the band--and I was hauling half their shit for them. So if it's that hard to get around when you're sleeping with a band member, I don't know how much of a shot you'll have if there's an age restriction.
Old 05.04.2006, 02:09 PM   #23
Pablitzen
the destroyed room

Pablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to behold
if you go to the sy cbgb's gig, please take some pics

i haven't seen them playing live...i think some day i could, but not here in chile
Old 05.04.2006, 04:10 PM   #24
guitarpro
100%

guitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's asses
I'd love to see SY at CBGB's
Old 05.04.2006, 10:01 PM   #25
SYphilis
empty page

SYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlock_jds
WA WA WA. Well it's not like they aren't going to play NYC again this year. Having lived in a shit town (sorry Lawrence) that rarely had bands play in it i think it's good they are playing a few out of the way places. Those of us in NYC will have plenty of chances to see them i'm sure.

I actually don't live in NY - I'm just going to be there interning all summer. So it still sucks.
SYphilis is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth