Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page another ive just seen MBV thread......
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.01.2008, 06:04 AM   #1
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
last night i saw my bloody valentines first homeland gig for 16 years...

my god it was stunning....................

one of the best shows ive ever seen and aslo for the last half hour, one of the loudest.

the sound levels were ok to strt with but as ever classic was reeled off, yet another layer of volume was put on ..this continued right up to the end if the truly stunning 25 minute you made me realise......

totally amazing gig......... and i shared it with many friends who waited the same length of time to see em.. great night and great end to a festival

previous to mbv, i saw grinderman (wow), pivot, crystal castles (who really suprised me, they were great), and some others.....

later, im off to prod something sharp and long into my ears!
Old 09.01.2008, 06:08 AM   #2
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
Awesome man, I'll be seeing them for a third time at a festival next weekend, can't wait. Not sure whether being outside will be make them louder or quieter...

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth