Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page trouble with the LAW
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.04.2010, 03:20 AM   #21
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
never ever ever
i didnt even get a detention at school hehe - too sneaky.
Old 08.04.2010, 12:29 PM   #22
random homie
bad moon rising

random homie kicks all y'all's assesrandom homie kicks all y'all's assesrandom homie kicks all y'all's assesrandom homie kicks all y'all's assesrandom homie kicks all y'all's assesrandom homie kicks all y'all's assesrandom homie kicks all y'all's assesrandom homie kicks all y'all's assesrandom homie kicks all y'all's assesrandom homie kicks all y'all's assesrandom homie kicks all y'all's asses
1 c0u|\|t of $h0pLiFt1nG
hAd 2 pAy 4 dAt sh1et i d0n3 sToLeN (qUarT of m1lK) + 3 yEaRz pR0bAt10|\| wIt c0nDiTi0nZ AND!! 15 DaYz In Jail

2 coUnTz of CRuNk DR1V1|\|G
n0 LiCenzE, g0t 2 rIde a b1K3 / tAke da Bus

1 sUsP3cTeD bUrGL/\rY

UNPROVEN!!! no FyNe 0r sEnTe|\|cE
random homie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.04.2010, 08:56 PM   #23
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
Its year style man. In my work cllothes they see me as no threat. But my normal garb gets more suspision. Same goes with ryan. Nicest guy you'll meet but his stature and tats make strangers look at him differently
I got rolled today walking down my block with my guitar, comin off the the bus, the cop (an unexperienced rookie) pulls up and blocks off the intersection I am crossing to get in my way, rolls his window down, and with the obvious awkwardness of a shy 13 year old asking a girl way out of his league to the dance, asks me, "Do you live around here?" I am thinking to myself, (duh, is this it? Are you going to roll me already or what?) but I say (politely) "yes"

he pauses for a long few seconds, looking off absentmindedly, continuing this awkward middle school dating routine, and sees my guitar and asks, "Are you in a band?" Again thinking (duh) I say, "yes."

He pauses again, I am just standing there, both of us looking utterly stupid, as I can't just walk away, and he hasn't exactly rolled me yet, but is on the verge. After extenuating the pause, he looks ahead with out saying a word, so now I am the awkward one looking at him thinking (is that it? Can I go?) so I say "much love" and continue walking..
had I not stopped to say hello, he would have jumped out of that car so quick!! I am relieved that he didn'd do the whole through em in the cage in the back of the car, hands on the cage while I run you for warrants routine but still, this was equally stupid scenario. What honestly goes through these guys heads as they do this shit? Do they feel as awkward and stupid as they looked?
he had went to A LOT of trouble for this meeting, he turned around across traffic, sped down the street ahead of me, even pulled over another car in his eagerness, let them go, and then when we met up spun around again across traffic to stop in the middle of that intersection I was crossing.

I looked perfectly legit, like a white guy carrying a guitar case..

rookies

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.07.2010, 02:46 PM   #24
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8x8RQYc4Zw

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth