Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page damn, i want this bed
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.10.2006, 12:01 PM   #21
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded
see, i dont even think it looks cool. its too space age-y.
besides, what happens when you roll over in your sleep and end up on your floor?

Like you can't fall off a regular bed?
Perhaps you sleep on a hospital bed with the high side rails.
You can never be too space agey.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 12:03 PM   #22
Jaded
little trouble girl

Jaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Like you can't fall off a regular bed?

You can never be too space agey.

of course you can fall off a regular bed, but youre not going to fall further with this one. plus i feel like its one thing to fall off a bed, but to look up and see it floating above you?
Jaded is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 12:06 PM   #23
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
see, i dont even think it looks cool. its too space age-y.
besides, what happens when you roll over in your sleep and end up on your floor?

Yeah, like if Saturnine kicked me out of bed... oh, sorry, wrong thread/fantasy...
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 12:08 PM   #24
Jaded
little trouble girl

Jaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to beholdJaded is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Yeah, like if Saturnine kicked me out of bed... oh, sorry, wrong thread/fantasy...

ooo someones mind is in the gutter right thur.

WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?

all this talk about her and shes NOT EVEN HERE.
Old 07.10.2006, 12:11 PM   #25
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
why not just hang your bed on ropes from the ceiling? same effect (as far as I can tell), and a whole lot cheaper...

EDIT: I think I'll do this actually...
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 12:12 PM   #26
Jaded
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
why not just hang your bed on ropes from the ceiling? same effect (as far as I can tell), and a whole lot cheaper...

EDIT: I think I'll do this actually...

sweet, it would double as a swing. that could be fun.
Old 07.10.2006, 12:12 PM   #27
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I have known a few people who lived in lofts w/big ceiling beams who did exactly this. It looks amazing.

I loves the ultra modern decor.
Old 07.10.2006, 12:14 PM   #28
Jaded
little trouble girl

im not a fan of uber modern. i want a creepy old victorian house that creeks.
Old 07.10.2006, 12:18 PM   #29
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
sweet, it would double as a swing. that could be fun.

and it would be earthquake safe...
Old 07.10.2006, 12:18 PM   #30
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Quote:

I agree, plus I love high ceilings, you can't even hardly jump in a new house
Old 07.10.2006, 12:18 PM   #31
Jaded
little trouble girl

Quote:
and it would be earthquake safe...
or that. ive never been in an earthquake, thank fuck
Old 07.10.2006, 12:19 PM   #32
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Quote:

I live in a house that was built in 1907, furnished with space age furniture. Best of both worlds.
Old 07.10.2006, 12:19 PM   #33
Jaded
little trouble girl

Quote:
I agree, plus I love high ceilings, you can't even hardly jump in a new house
i currently live in an old victorian that im renting and its shite.
its not good unless they do massive up keep on it, which they dont...fucking slum lords.
otherwise it would be awesome, its a huge old loft with lots of big windows.
Old 07.10.2006, 12:20 PM   #34
Jaded
little trouble girl

Quote:
I live in a house that was built in 1907, furnished with space age furniture. Best of both worlds.

YES, that i could do....very much so.
whats better than making your walls creak even more from surround sound?

i still dont like the bed though.
Old 07.10.2006, 12:21 PM   #35
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Quote:
i currently live in an old victorian that im renting and its shite.
its not good unless they do massive up keep on it, which they dont...fucking slum lords.
otherwise it would be awesome, its a huge old loft with lots of big windows.

that does sound cool, though I know what you mean, if you don't do massive upkeep on it, it will fall apart on you. but then again, that's the comprimise you gotta be willing to make sometimes not to live in the middle of suburbia...
Old 07.10.2006, 12:23 PM   #36
Jaded
little trouble girl

Quote:
that does sound cool, though I know what you mean, if you don't do massive upkeep on it, it will fall apart on you. but then again, that's the comprimise you gotta be willing to make sometimes not to live in the middle of suburbia...

oh i totally agree. if this were MY house it would be incredible because i could do what i want. but its these fucking rich bastards house and they wont do anything to improve it and wont let me either.
Old 07.10.2006, 12:28 PM   #37
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Quote:
oh i totally agree. if this were MY house it would be incredible because i could do what i want. but its these fucking rich bastards house and they wont do anything to improve it and wont let me either.

kill them
Old 07.10.2006, 12:28 PM   #38
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

I find that money to do home improvements is often short, making my efforts extremely slow.
At least I have 2 rooms looking relatively close to how I want them.
Old 07.10.2006, 12:30 PM   #39
Jaded
little trouble girl

Quote:
kill them

i dont want to stain the carpets. the house looks trashy enough.
Old 07.10.2006, 12:31 PM   #40
Jaded
little trouble girl

Quote:
I find that money to do home improvements is often short, making my efforts extremely slow.
At least I have 2 rooms looking relatively close to how I want them.

i cant wait to own a house and get started. i know how slow it is though.
and hey, at least you have 2 rooms down!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth