Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Girl gangs
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.05.2010, 06:53 PM   #81
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly

SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
City Pages had some article about Minneapolis girl gangs. I lolled. They were called the Laaaadies!. They were serious, though. Hitting each other with master locks on chains and shit. I'm glad I stick to the hippie neighborhood.

SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.05.2010, 07:34 PM   #82
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadetHayden
City Pages had some article about Minneapolis girl gangs. I lolled. They were called the Laaaadies!. They were serious, though. Hitting each other with master locks on chains and shit. I'm glad I stick to the hippie neighborhood.

gangster bitches aint nuthin to fuck with, they will stab your ass and burn down your mommas house, I swear. Some of the absolutely wildest people Los Angeles has to offer are gangster bitches, either straight gang banging cholas or down as rider bitches who date gangsters and subsequently are mad gang related, either way don't fuck with these kinds of women in any regard, you will regret all dealing with them mos def. see gangsters (men) you can almost reason with, but chicks are crazy and you can't make sense of regular women most of them time let alone gangster bitches..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth