Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Denver setlist 10/4/10
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.05.2010, 12:50 AM   #1
Eli Renfro
little trouble girl

Eli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's asses
bull in the heather
sacred trickster
no way
calming the snake
mote
antenna
schizephrenia
catholic block
poison arrow
what we know
massage the hist
e: wonder > hyperstation
e2: shadow of a doubt
expressway
Old 10.05.2010, 01:02 AM   #2
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
damn....that's an awesome setlist.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2010, 01:08 AM   #3
kurt45
empty page

kurt45 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Just got in Great show and incredible setlist BTW Ibold is playing these dates!
kurt45 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2010, 01:58 AM   #4
Georgekrz
stalker

Georgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's asses
Mark Ibold is back, like you didn't know from the setlist!

I think the most amazing thing about this one is all the people I met who traveled from way out of town to be here like the girl who took the Greyhound bus from Chicago (I didnt even ask her but it must have been a two day ride on the bus, right?) I told her I'd try to get her the setlist, thankfully Thurston's guitar tech gave her the setlist, that was her 1st SY show. Also the girl and guy from New Mexico who flew in for the show(it was their first time seeing SY since 13 years ago). There was another girl, the one who gave Kim the heart shaped sunglasses, I got to talk to her after the show, the biggest Kim G fan I think, she was also the girl who jumped on the stage trying to get the setlist (in the end she did get it after the show). People were really into it, it was like their once in a lifetime moment.

here is the pic of setlist: http://www.flickr.com/photos/95359145@N00/5053760694/
Georgekrz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2010, 09:41 AM   #5
Eli Renfro
little trouble girl

Eli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's assesEli Renfro kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Renfro
bull in the heather
sacred trickster
no way
calming the snake
mote
antenna
schizephrenia
catholic block
poison arrow
what we know
massage the hist
e: wonder > hyperstation
e2: shadow of a doubt
expressway

There was an Anti-Orgasm after Catholic Block, which was intro'd as a "anti-tea party song". I was kinda buzzed after the show and couldn't read my own writing.
Old 10.05.2010, 11:29 AM   #6
samuel
the end of the ugly

samuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's asses
Highlights for me were:
Bull in the Heather
Hyperstation
Shadow of a Doubt

I was kinda hoping they wouldn't play so much from The Eternal. I was also secretly hoping for a new song.
samuel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2010, 11:37 PM   #7
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
http://blogs.westword.com/backbeat/2...e_-_100510.php
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2010, 12:27 PM   #8
raycharlescansee
little trouble girl

raycharlescansee cold hard suckaraycharlescansee cold hard suckaraycharlescansee cold hard suckaraycharlescansee cold hard suckaraycharlescansee cold hard suckaraycharlescansee cold hard suckaraycharlescansee cold hard suckaraycharlescansee cold hard suckaraycharlescansee cold hard suckaraycharlescansee cold hard suckaraycharlescansee cold hard sucka
Just got done listening. Great show and great setlist. Wish I could have been there.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth