Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Last nights dream
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.19.2006, 06:45 AM   #1
PunkerViolence
stalker

PunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's asses
Weird one it was. Well i had several, but usually never remember them. But this one was different. I was at school, and we were having an assembly with some random comedian. He started cracking jokes and arsing around.....then suddenly he introduced J. Mascis, who slowly walked onto the stage, with the spotlight following each step. They talked for agges, n ages, and nobody was lisening to anything except me. Everyone around me was pissing about an not paying any attention, but i was strangely focused on Jay, and this comedian. After a while, the comedian said....."Thanks for coming J, it was a plesure meeting you...Everyone lets hear it for Jay".....and therewas just silence....not even i applauded, or any of the teachers....Later on i was searching the school for him....lolol....and found him in my Music lesson. He was standing at the side, starring at a TV??!?! I walked up to him with aprehension, and said "Hey Jay.....great show" or somethin corny like that. I asked him if i could get a picture on my phone....cos this was an incredibly special moment. "J, i know how much you hate fans that approach you and tell you how much they love you....." and he nodded, and suddenly got reaaly agressive, like he took it really seriously and was having a mental breakdown....or something. Then i realised id forgot my phone, and was really gutted.....I told him i really love Your living all over me....but his stuff after green mind got a bit poppy. I remember asking him some techniques, and tips on playing....which he gave some cool answers. So i basicly just met J an chatted to him for a bit. It seemed so fucking realsitic, i swear. But it was really, definately cool.
PunkerViolence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2006, 06:59 AM   #2
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
mmm, ive had those kinda dreams, where afterwards when you wake up yr so convinsed that it was real and that you have infact met them.
i cant really remember my dream from last night.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2006, 07:45 AM   #3
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
If you really want to remember yr dreams you have to remind yrself all the time before you sleep that you have to remember yr dream... it really works! i learned it on school and tried it out with succes! Unfortunately it made me realise that 83,74% of my dreams are incredibly boring.

I once had sex with Jennifer Anniston in my dreams though...

Old 04.19.2006, 08:17 AM   #4
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasher02
If you really want to remember yr dreams you have to remind yrself all the time before you sleep that you have to remember yr dream... it really works! i learned it on school and tried it out with succes! Unfortunately it made me realise that 83,74% of my dreams are incredibly boring.

I once had sex with Jennifer Anniston in my dreams though...

I actually read a book on lucid dreaming before, it's pretty interesting. If you continuously remind yourself to check if it's a dream or not throughout the day, it can improve your chances of lucid dreaming; same with reminding yourself to remember it.

...and I'd tap that shit.
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2006, 12:03 PM   #5
Pablitzen
the destroyed room

Pablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to behold
i don't remember my dream clearly, but i was at a club talking with a girl. she was asking me about girls who use sillicon...and i was eating a giant bubblegum, i was almost chokin...

was a very boring dream...
Pablitzen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2006, 12:17 PM   #6
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperstation
Weird one it was. Well i had several, but usually never remember them. But this one was different. I was at school, and we were having an assembly with some random comedian. He started cracking jokes and arsing around.....then suddenly he introduced J. Mascis, who slowly walked onto the stage, with the spotlight following each step. They talked for agges, n ages, and nobody was lisening to anything except me. Everyone around me was pissing about an not paying any attention, but i was strangely focused on Jay, and this comedian. After a while, the comedian said....."Thanks for coming J, it was a plesure meeting you...Everyone lets hear it for Jay".....and therewas just silence....not even i applauded, or any of the teachers....Later on i was searching the school for him....lolol....and found him in my Music lesson. He was standing at the side, starring at a TV??!?! I walked up to him with aprehension, and said "Hey Jay.....great show" or somethin corny like that. I asked him if i could get a picture on my phone....cos this was an incredibly special moment. "J, i know how much you hate fans that approach you and tell you how much they love you....." and he nodded, and suddenly got reaaly agressive, like he took it really seriously and was having a mental breakdown....or something. Then i realised id forgot my phone, and was really gutted.....I told him i really love Your living all over me....but his stuff after green mind got a bit poppy. I remember asking him some techniques, and tips on playing....which he gave some cool answers. So i basicly just met J an chatted to him for a bit. It seemed so fucking realsitic, i swear. But it was really, definately cool.

Oddly enough, I've lived this experience. O.K., maybe not in exact terms, but pretty damn close. When I went to see Dinosaur Jr.'s show in Asheville a week ago, or so, I was walking up the sidewalk near the club that Dino Jr. was playing that night (The Orange Peel), & right to my left of me is J. just hanging out, leaning against a brick wall. Of course, I wanted to say something, but I didn't want to make a fool of myself. Besides, he knew I was a fan. I was wearing my J.Mascis+The Fog shirt at the time.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2006, 12:19 PM   #7
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
i had a dream once were a guy in my class comitted suicide. it was so real and i actually thought he was dead, i mean i really saw his brains scattred on the ground and i could hear his skull crack (he jumped off the roof of our school so...).i'd rather have jennifer anniston dreams

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth