Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.23.2017, 02:36 AM   #2041
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
I honestly don't understand why anyone would vote for Trump, the racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic liar who also mocks disabled. Surely you've got to be that way inclined yourself, mental ill or just incredibly stupid to vote for him. I'm not saying Hillary Clinton is squeaky clean, far from it but if I was an American and had to choose between them, Trump would never be an option for me.

I find it very worrying he is now in power and it looks like yr country is heading for another civil war...

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2017, 09:03 AM   #2042
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
I honestly don't understand why anyone would vote for Trump, the racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic liar who also mocks disabled. Surely you've got to be that way inclined yourself, mental ill or just incredibly stupid to vote for him. I'm not saying Hillary Clinton is squeaky clean, far from it but if I was an American and had to choose between them, Trump would never be an option for me.

I find it very worrying he is now in power and it looks like yr country is heading for another civil war...

Well the world's a twisted place..
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2017, 09:49 AM   #2043
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Although I missed watching President Trump's inauguration on TV, I heard that his inaugural address included the phrase "America First!", which has been the rallying cry of German-Americans during the entire 20th Century! How wonderful to have a Twenty-First Century President who's one of US and who sings OUR song!

<<<Guter rheinthaler Wein!

so-- 'murka 'murka goober alles is what you're saying?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2017, 12:15 PM   #2044
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Trump Speaks at CIA Headquarters (transcript courtesy of CSPAN)
Saturday, January 21, 2017, 5:17 PM

...maybe sometimes, you haven’t gotten the backing that you’ve wanted. And you’re going to get so much backing. Maybe you’re going to say “please don’t give us so much backing. Mr President, please, we don’t need that much backing”.

...I’m a person that very strongly believes in academics. In fact, every time I say, I had an uncle who was a great professor at MIT for 35 years, who did a fantastic job in so many different ways academically. He was an academic genius. And then they say: “is Donald Trump an intellectual?” Trust me. I’m like a smart person.

...I wasn’t a fan of Iraq. I didn’t want to go into Iraq. But I will tell you. When we were in, we got out wrong.
And I always said: “In addition to that, keep the oil”. ... So we should have kept the oil. But okay. [laughter] Maybe we’ll have another chance."
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2017, 12:17 PM   #2045
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
“please don’t give us so much backing. Mr President, please, we don’t need that much backing”

This sucks. That quote is so fucking hilarious, yet I cannot bring myself to laugh.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2017, 01:13 PM   #2046
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so-- 'murka 'murka goober alles is what you're saying?

Our german teacher said a Morrocan with piles of kids and no income said "Allah helps" the german teacher said, "no. Angie helps"
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2017, 01:49 PM   #2047
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
culture wars are in full swing. The Trumpskies have vowed to defund National Endowment for the Arts, National Endowment for the Humanities, and National Public Media, which altogether account for around 0.04% of the US budget... and the "reason" is to cut government waste.
Old 01.23.2017, 01:55 PM   #2048
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
he has also vowed to cut 75% of all government regulation on the businesses and industries his best buddies make billions off of. Nice.
Old 01.23.2017, 02:08 PM   #2049
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
culture wars are in full swing. The Trumpskies have vowed to defund National Endowment for the Arts, National Endowment for the Humanities, and National Public Media, which altogether account for around 0.04% of the US budget... and the "reason" is to cut government waste.
welcome to trumptopia!

wresting and "reality" TV will get all the subsidies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
he has also vowed to cut 75% of all government regulation on the businesses and industries his best buddies make billions off of. Nice.

have you read the new whitehouse.gov? in the "energy" page he promises to increase fossil fuels and fracking and return to "clean coal" while (cursorily in the last line) "protecting our air and water" . as if those things weren't, actually, mutually exclusive!

bring a lighter to your faucet & start testing your water!

of course coca-cola will make billions off the panic. buy shares now.
Old 01.23.2017, 04:25 PM   #2050
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
No; that's an isolationist slogan. I'm hoping under President Trump we don't go jumping into every war that comes down the pike. Quitting MATO would be nice, too, so we don't get into trouble for what our friends might do.

"To MATO with love". It's the James Bond movie with Bronson Pinchot as Bond and he is on a mission to defeat the Straight Deutsch Dyke who is throwning rotten tomatoes at bad James Bond actors.
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2017, 04:46 PM   #2051
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

US creates wars. we do not jump in on wars. If we did we would have stopped the civil war in Sierra Leone that killed hundreds of thousands or the civil wars in the Congo where millions died, or even the ethnic cleansing going on in eastern Europe under Ceausescu or the civil war/genocide in Burma.
Old 01.23.2017, 05:27 PM   #2052
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
No; that's an isolationist slogan. I'm hoping under President Trump we don't go jumping into every war that comes down the pike. Quitting MATO would be nice, too, so we don't get into trouble for what our friends might do.
quitting this "mato" of yours would just let the russians reingest eastern europe, and then some

i hope you're happy when they cross the pyrénées
Old 01.23.2017, 05:27 PM   #2053
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
Surely you've got to be that way inclined yourself, mental ill or just incredibly stupid to vote for him. I'm not saying Hillary Clinton is squeaky clean, far from it but if I was an American and had to choose between them, Trump would never be an option for me..

I think stopping a war with Russia is a strong reason. And frankly, enough of the Clinton-Bush junta. There was no frakking Clinton didn't support. And then there is that uranium sale to Russia Clinton pushed through, interestingly that is never discussed in the Clinton media I mean MSM.

Some of the weak sisters here think I voted for Trump because I won't get on my knees and worship Hilary. I voted for Gary Busey/Christopher Walken just like I said I would.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2017, 05:32 PM   #2054
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Why do you come here?

I'd ask you the same. You can yell into a bucket and get the echo you want to hear.

You must be furious with Brian Eno. C'mon, say something derogatory about Brian Eno expressing his opinion.

“Actually, in retrospect, I’ve started to think I’m pleased about Trump and I’m pleased about Brexit because it gives us a kick up the arse and we needed it because we weren’t going to change anything. Just imagine if Hillary Clinton had won and we’d been business as usual, the whole structure she’d inherited, the whole Clinton family myth. I don’t know that’s a future I would particularly want. It just seems that was grinding slowly to a halt, whereas now, with Trump, there’s a chance of a proper crash, and a chance to really rethink.”

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...-me-reflection
Old 01.23.2017, 05:38 PM   #2055
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I'd ask you the same. You can yell into a bucket and get the echo you want to hear.

You must be furious with Brian Eno. C'mon, say something derogatory about Brian Eno expressing his opinion.

“Actually, in retrospect, I’ve started to think I’m pleased about Trump and I’m pleased about Brexit because it gives us a kick up the arse and we needed it because we weren’t going to change anything. Just imagine if Hillary Clinton had won and we’d been business as usual, the whole structure she’d inherited, the whole Clinton family myth. I don’t know that’s a future I would particularly want. It just seems that was grinding slowly to a halt, whereas now, with Trump, there’s a chance of a proper crash, and a chance to really rethink.”

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...-me-reflection

so "exacerbate the contradictions" is what you're saying?

oh, you maoists!
Old 01.23.2017, 05:56 PM   #2056
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
careful what you wish for, teslaeeeno

ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2017, 08:48 PM   #2057
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
eating chocolate, smoking pot, sucking toes and realizing that metrosexual is not a retro fad term will cure all of this. let's just start a civil war with eastern Florida and call it the Gulf War II ( the attack on terror continues part/fart IV, V..anyone? all beverly hillbillies are welcomed ).
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2017, 09:08 PM   #2058
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
huh! oh damn your right. ha! well, eastern florida kinda sucks too! oops! i do not endorse brain farts or sucking toes and smoking pot. eating chocolate is ok though.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=71vnMmeOxRM
Old 01.23.2017, 10:16 PM   #2059
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
careful what you wish for, teslaeeeno
https://uploads4.wikiart.org/images/....jpg!Large.jpg

I wish for them to leave my friends in maine and massachusetts alone, will they honor states rights consistently? they are worried about sessions.

Did you know trump is a teetotaler? He never drank or smoked. It kind of puts to bed the cocaine rumors.
Old 01.23.2017, 10:28 PM   #2060
pepper_green
Banned

Trump will do something.

now, let's grab em' by the pussy! and really do some damage.
5393100101102 103 104105106113153203 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth