Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Big tragedy for Poland
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.10.2010, 08:51 AM   #1
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Polish president Lech Kaczynski, his wife, members of government and parliament died in a plane crash in Russia today.

http://www.economist.com/world/europ...ry_id=15886654

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2010, 09:44 AM   #2
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
dear poland,

stop fucking flying in Russian-built planes to commemorate being massacred by Russians.

part of history is learning from tragedy.

yr pal,

floslo
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2010, 10:27 AM   #3
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
holy shit. i'm sorry for their families and everyone involved. losing someone is awful, and it's almost worse when it's an accident.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2010, 11:25 AM   #4
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Wow..didn't bother reading the article...but I'm curious as to how many members of government died...I mean...what if like all the members of the federal government died....What would happen? Chaos? heh.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2010, 04:44 PM   #5
Kannibal
children of satan

Kannibal kicks all y'all's assesKannibal kicks all y'all's assesKannibal kicks all y'all's assesKannibal kicks all y'all's assesKannibal kicks all y'all's assesKannibal kicks all y'all's assesKannibal kicks all y'all's assesKannibal kicks all y'all's assesKannibal kicks all y'all's assesKannibal kicks all y'all's assesKannibal kicks all y'all's asses
government is alive. fwiw.
and with relation with that kind of event they were going... unbelievable.

just outrageously tragic, no matter what your opinion of the president was.
Kannibal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2010, 04:52 PM   #6
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
if any government can be destroyed with a single plane crash, they deserve it.

and for those that didn't read, this is not the first time that the Polish government's plane crashed, killing everyone, on the way to Russia, to commemorate Russians killing them.

third time's the charm.
Old 04.10.2010, 05:22 PM   #7
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
if any government can be destroyed with a single plane crash, they deserve it.

and for those that didn't read, this is not the first time that the Polish government's plane crashed, killing everyone, on the way to Russia, to commemorate Russians killing them.

third time's the charm.

I'd just like to point out, in response to this, that America has produced 2 (that's TWO) decent composers in the whole of its history. I mentally started counting the number of decent Polish composers and got bored around 10. I realise that 'number of decent composers' is no real marker but... well, it's a better marker than 'did they produce a legion of braindead fucktards?' (a competition that the US will always win).

Edit: I'm not counting Joplin, he doesn't count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2010, 05:26 PM   #8
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

perhaps they should task their composers with building better planes.
Old 04.10.2010, 05:32 PM   #9
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Perhaps you should task your people with having some merit for the world beyond burgers and shit cars?

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 04.10.2010, 05:32 PM   #10
Glice
invito al cielo

Oh, but keep making country, you're fucking amazing at that.

Quote:
Old 04.10.2010, 05:39 PM   #11
Glice
invito al cielo

Also, having now read that article, that is the worst piece of journalism I've ever seen from the Economist, a journal I would normally endorse heartily. The 'stunning' sentence is syntactically horrible (and grammatically incorrect in old grammar terms), and they mis-spelt 'sensitivities'. There's a few other terrible constructions as well. Bloody lefties and their liberal writing.

Quote:
Old 04.10.2010, 05:55 PM   #12
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Perhaps you should task your people with having some merit for the world beyond burgers and shit cars?
I drive a Honda and had a turkey sandwich on pita bread.

besides, nobody listens to me.

perhaps you should do it, you classical cunt.
Old 04.10.2010, 05:57 PM   #13
Glice
invito al cielo

The only people that understand me are either super-intelligent or women. Americans wouldn't stand a chance.

Quote:
Old 04.10.2010, 05:59 PM   #14
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Oh, but keep making country, you're fucking amazing at that.
my dawg barks sometimes
when I drank beer
I git in mah truck 'n start to veer
down a dirt road
and into the sun
gonna kill me some blacks
cuz it's so damn fun

oooh honey
my world shines
under a confederate sun

pls enjoy freestyle cunt-ry
Old 04.10.2010, 08:24 PM   #15
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
the biggest tragedy really is the hot polish girls are not here.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2010, 09:31 PM   #16
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I don't think we need to hyperbolize America's mediocrity in order demonstrate that floats is a stifling twat. Both of those points, I believe, are sufficiently self-evident.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2010, 02:36 AM   #17
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
perhaps they should task their composers with building better planes.

ironically enough, it was a russian plane.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2010, 03:22 AM   #18
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I'd just like to point out, in response to this, that America has produced 2 (that's TWO) decent composers in the whole of its history.

I hope you're accounting for United States' own, legendary Danny Elfman

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2010, 05:40 AM   #19
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshChops
I hope you're accounting for United States' own, legendary Danny Elfman
GO GET NEW EARS please.

Quote:
Old 04.11.2010, 06:33 AM   #20
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Maybe that UFO shot the plane down, hence it being chased by two jet fighters over England.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth