Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Akward experiences with the parents of significant others
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.28.2010, 03:18 PM   #1
viewtiful alan redux
the destroyed room

viewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's asses
I want some 'fuck my life', embarassing stories about your meetings or encounters with the parents of a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Mine: I went over to my girlfriend's house for dinner and to meet her parents, only to see her dad and discover he's a guy I had sold weed to several times... it was incredibly wierd because neither of us could say anything, but you could tell he was trying to find any reason he could think of to get me away from his daughter.. needless to say he eventually succeeded.
viewtiful alan redux is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2010, 03:27 PM   #2
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
I'm sorry, but no...

I'm incredibly charming, and I never sell drugs to adults.
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2010, 03:40 PM   #3
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Hm. One time, my ex had some kind of vaginal infection -- no, not an STD, I think it was just a yeast infection, and her mom said, "IT MUST BE BECAUSE ADAM HAS BEEN DOING THINGS WITH YOU DOWN THERE." and getting all nosey and personal even though she was 19 at the time. She seriously bothered my ex for like 2 hours trying to get her to tell her all this shit we had done, so my girlfriend finally said we had messed around cuz, duh, we're adults and shit... her mom, being a "Religious" woman, freaked the fuck out, got mad, and made sure my life was a living hell from then on out, and I'm pretty sure eventually pressured my ex to go in the direction she did (cheat on me and break up with me). But basically, I was never welcome over there after that. I wasn't welcome before then, really, either. Her mom and dad had all sorts of problems with me... my hair, the type of music I listened to, the fact that I don't wear jeans (I wear Dickies), that I was too short, that I wasn't religious enough, etc. Whereas my ex liked to hide behind this persona, and act like different people, towards different people, I have never changed who I am, or how I act, for anyone. Hence why I alienated them, apparently, even though I did tons of incredibly nice things, like waiting in line for a Wii for 17 hours for the family... watching their house for free for weeks at a time.. helping them paint, helping them move, all kinds of shit. I was still never respected.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2010, 03:50 PM   #4
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses

terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2010, 04:30 PM   #5
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
I'm sorry, but no...

Well, so am I, but that hasn't helped the morning after "Who are you and how did you get in my house and where did you sleep?" looks/conversations.
Old 05.28.2010, 04:59 PM   #6
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
my ex's mother never liked me, she was this very realistic woman who had worked hard all her life and pressured her kids to go to university and to get successful.. and then this dreamy kid walked in, saying she'd like to make a living out of drawing pretty pictures. yeah.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2010, 03:19 AM   #7
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Daaammmmnnn OP, that really licks, but was highly amusing to read.

Back in high school / first year of college I was with a girl and we had about a 10 minute interval where her mom hadn't got home from work, but we were back from school. One of the first times, we had a quickie and had to dispose the condom with no evidence. I ended up just flushing it down the toilet and waited to ensure the toilet didn't regurgitate it. It was fine, so I left and told my blonde we were successful. Her mom stepped in and noticed me and immediately questioned us if we fucked. We told her we were watching 'Friends' the whole time. She stepped into the washroom and then took my girlfriend aside and I heard some yelling from the other room, and I only imagined that the condom floated back up. I was right. It was embarrassing talking to her afterward, and even more embarrassing that her mom said to her 'wow, he must be big'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
my ex's mother never liked me, she was this very realistic woman who had worked hard all her life and pressured her kids to go to university and to get successful.. and then this dreamy kid walked in, saying she'd like to make a living out of drawing pretty pictures. yeah.

Some people forget that hard work, good careers, etc... aren't the source of happiness, they just provide one with more money. My stepdad can be the same way to my brother since he's in uni taking a creative writing program
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2010, 09:37 AM   #8
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
My old girlfriend's mom was a sociopath. They got in a fight about me and her fucking and to make my girlfriend angry her mom got shitfaced at a local bar and tried to fuck my dad. Like blatantly, as the story presents itself. My dad was still married to my mother at the time. She also just had those eyes, that dead glare that just creeps you out, impossible to stare the fucking woman in the eye.

My next girlfriend's mom was a sweetheart, but then caught us fucking and smoking weed in her bedroom. I wasn't allowed back.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2010, 09:51 AM   #9
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
My old girlfriend's mother was very nice to me until I asked my girlfriend not to hang out with someone she fucked from before which made me uncomfortable. Suddenly I was the nazi controlling boyfriend. Eh.

Her dad? He was always a prick.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2010, 09:54 AM   #10
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
I'm looking forward to my family ... being fucking insane as usual.
ink. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2010, 10:15 AM   #11
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
I had my MIL threaten to break my legs if I ever hurt her daughter again.
At the time due to MS she was confined to a wheelchair so as sad as that was it just kind of made the threat hollow and amusing to me.
Old 05.29.2010, 10:16 AM   #12
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink.
I'm looking forward to my family ... being fucking insane as usual.

do not underestimate my charmification!!
Old 05.30.2010, 06:03 AM   #13
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
more likely that I'd over estimate my family.. hehe
ink. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2010, 12:54 PM   #14
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
When I was 21 I visited a chick for about two weeks. Her parents picked me up at the airport. It was very obvious that we were going to fuck. Her parents were the nicest people in the world and seemingly didn't mind. Apparently, the chick was very open with her mother. So after we did the deed, the mother pulled me aside the next day and basically winked at me and in so many words said "Way to nail the hell out of my daughter." It was awkward in that she was genuinely happy about the serious fuck I threw into her kid.

The second awkward moment happened towards the end of the trip. We were all in the car. Her father was driving. She mentioned that her bed had broken and it needed to be repaired (we had in fact broken it with rough sex.) And, without thinking, she also noted the need to go to the doctor for a yeast infection (also a result of rough sex.) Her father instantly made the connection. I saw him glance at me in the rear view mirror. He remained silent for about twenty minutes.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2010, 12:58 PM   #15
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Moms love me. Dads hate me.

It's been a consistent pattern throughout my life, mostly due to my obvious hatred for both sports, and cars.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2010, 01:12 PM   #16
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Moms love me. Dads hate me.

It's been a consistent pattern throughout my life, mostly due to my obvious hatred for both sports, and cars.

the car and the sports got nothing to do with it. As a father of two girls myself there isn't a man out there worthy of my two girls plus as a man I also know what pigs men are. Mothers want to be grandmothers in the worst way and will settle for less in a man as long as he's not sterile...
Old 05.30.2010, 01:13 PM   #17
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I'm very polite around parents, believe it or not. Almost too polite. But yeah, that could be it.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2010, 01:17 PM   #18
viewtiful alan redux
the destroyed room

viewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
I'm sorry, but no...

You do sell to small children though, don't you space?
viewtiful alan redux is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2010, 02:58 PM   #19
space
expwy. to yr skull

at first, I read "You do sell small children", and was about to respond; then I re-read it, saw what you actually wrote, and changed my answer to "no".
Old 05.30.2010, 05:23 PM   #20
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
when I was 17 me and a very long term girlfriend ended up fucking in her mom's car in the parking lot of a shopping center (I know, kids do the damnedest things).. it was getting to be a stereotype, foggy ass windows, bouncing car, my chick started getting excessively loud, we had only started making out but things get carried away when you're young, then out of no where a LOUD bang on the windows stopped us mid-fuck...

we thought it was like security or something. suddenly the door flings open, and its her momz....

we thought we were done for. the car smelled like fucking, the windows were completely fogged over, we were sweating like crazy, she had been straight yelling seconds before...

momz acted completely oblivious, didn't say a single word, started off with a bad joke, got in the car and we drove off. my chick didn't even get to pull her panties up under her skirt until the next stop, she was sitting back there comando with the love juices dripping on the seat.. lord have mercy I thought we were done for... since nothing happened we just finished the job at the next parking lot stop on the way home

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth