Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Mirror/Dash played in Oakland, CA
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.16.2006, 05:53 AM   #1
Johnny American
little trouble girl

Johnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard sucka
Mirror/Dash played an unpublicized show in Oakland, CA @ 21 Grand as part of Vice Cooler's (of XBXRX and Hawnay Troof) 22nd Birthday Bash earlier tonight (7/15). It was really, really sweet. I used to live on the East Coast and I've caught a few solo Sonic shows in my day ... it was nice, sparkling new nostalgia happening right in front of my eyes. Kim played drums (!) on the first two "songs," and then played guitar and sang along with Thurston's guitartronix. They both had Octave Fuzz pedals ... that's about all there is to say, but this was after one of their first nights with Pearl Jam, I believe. I don't owe one-a-them digital cameras ... but maybe someone on here was at the show too and snapped a few pix?
Johnny American is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.16.2006, 06:07 AM   #2
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Ooooooh I'm very jealous, thanks for posting a report... my mouth is watering for some sound and vision...

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth