Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.09.2006, 05:59 AM   #61
yodejelle
empty page

yodejelle ain't too shabby
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
Hello soniknirve,
I'll do the best I can. My first deck was a Toy Mcahine, & that lasted quite a while. Shorty's makes good decks. Flip, Black Label. Good wheels, Spitfire, Ricta, Pig. Good Trucks, Independent, Grind King, Krux, Royal Trucks.
Godd shoes, EMERICA, that is the only skate shoe you should ever buy. I just bought the Templeton 3 model, & it is the best skate show I've evr used, & I've been skating for 5 years. Good bearings, BONES. Just like Emerica, they should be the only brand of bearings you get. & Shorty's hardware for that matter as well. Griptape, Black magic. I could go on & on.

yeh black label boards r awesome!
and u should try blueprint , not that expensive , and it last so long
i got the emerica felt shoes right now , they skate heavenly
yodejelle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2006, 08:57 PM   #62
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
EMERICA, the best skateboard shoe ever.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 12:46 PM   #63
yodejelle
empty page

yep , vans is ok to
i
Old 04.10.2006, 09:54 PM   #64
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
I've never really had the priviledge to skate Vans. But, they're one of the original skate shoes, so they must be pretty damn good.
-George Carlin
Old 04.11.2006, 04:48 PM   #65
yodejelle
empty page

to bad they stopped sellin the greco 2
those where the best shoes ever!
Old 04.11.2006, 07:22 PM   #66
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
I think 88 used to make the best skate shoes. Every pair I got was durable, had good board feel and didn't take long to break in. For a while my friend was getting flowed by 88 and I was getting his old kicks every month. I didn't buy shoes for about six months.
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2006, 09:28 PM   #67
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Hell, w/ EMERICA, I don't buy new shoes for like 2 years. In my opinion.
-George Carlin
Old 04.11.2006, 09:53 PM   #68
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
I don't really have a brand preference for any skate stuff, but I love my Krux trucks. They feel already broken in when they are new. I have been riding an Iota (local mpls company) deck for a while. Emerica has some cool shoe designs, I tend to like the less busy looking shoes. I used to gag at Osiris shoes, though they looked like they've tamed down since those D3 shoes or whatever the hell they were. I've been wearing my I paths for a while, the low cut ones. I'd never skate in them though, my ankles are fucked.

Remember Vans Chukka boots? Hensley used to wear them all the time. Do they make them again? I loved those.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2006, 09:56 PM   #69
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

CHOUT:

I know what you mean about Osiris shoes being way too busy. I'm the same way, I like simple looking skate shoes. I'm using the Templeton 3's right now.
-George Carlin
Old 04.11.2006, 09:57 PM   #70
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
I think they might still make chukkas. Yeah the D3 was the most god awful looking piece of footwear ever. Who the fuck would buy that shit for 80 bucks?
Old 04.11.2006, 10:00 PM   #71
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Violence
I think they might still make chukkas. Yeah the D3 was the most god awful looking piece of footwear ever. Who the fuck would buy that shit for 80 bucks?

Yeah, 80 bucks is WAY too fucking much for those shoes.
-George Carlin
Old 04.11.2006, 10:12 PM   #72
John Violence
the end of the ugly

http://shopimages-ll.ccs.com//b2ob1301_gnwh.jpg

VS

http://4imgs.com/227/x/VAS118_FULL.jpg
Old 04.11.2006, 10:22 PM   #73
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

I definetly like the 2nd one better. It has that old school Converse look to them. Those are Vans, right?
-George Carlin
Old 04.11.2006, 10:28 PM   #74
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
I definetly like the 2nd one better. It has that old school Converse look to them. Those are Vans, right?

Yeah those are the No Skools by Dustin Dollin.
Old 04.11.2006, 10:33 PM   #75
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Oh, Dustin Dollin is the shiznitle bam snip snap snip.
-George Carlin
Old 04.11.2006, 11:38 PM   #76
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses

I fuckin' miss these...I had a pair of blood red ones.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.12.2006, 06:21 AM   #77
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Alright, we've had the shoe discussion, now it's time for the decks.

I might be the only one, but I do really like Flip boards. They have a great feel, & they're pretty light-weight. My first Flip baord was the Tom Penny mushroom board. I think it was like 5 or 6 ply, something like that.
& how could I forget Shorty's. Just a fucking great board all the way around.
-George Carlin
Old 04.12.2006, 06:23 AM   #78
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
I love Flip boards too but everyone thinks i'm crazy because of the shape.
Baker and toy decks are loverly too.

So... anyone hit any good tricks lately?
Old 04.12.2006, 06:26 AM   #79
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

I've hit one-footed nose grinds before, but it's been a while. I have a photo somewhere. I agree, Toy decks are great artisitic boards.
-George Carlin
Old 04.12.2006, 06:31 AM   #80
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
damn straight.

check my out my baker deck. Pretty nice graphics too almost looks like a toy.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth