Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Black Moth Super Rainbow
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.23.2008, 09:31 AM   #1
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Perfect synth-pop happiness.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.23.2008, 01:06 PM   #2
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
Seconded, such a great sound!

!
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2008, 06:57 AM   #4
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
They're the epitome of mediocrity.

I saw them live and they just bored the shit out of me. Was surprised tha tright after that show I heard EVERYONE tlaking asbout them .. they have a shit ton of releases.. I heard a few that ranged from decent to a little better than decent.

So.. the epitome of mediocrity. Which means they're GOOD, they're DECENT, before someone replies "FUCK YOU WHY DO YOU HAT E,MY FAVORITE BANDWSert$w42QTWgRLIHJ5AELIGWJLVGL;JWEJGWLJG."

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2008, 07:37 AM   #5
sarramkrop

They're ok.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2008, 07:38 AM   #6
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
They're the epitome of mediocrity.

I saw them live and they just bored the shit out of me. Was surprised tha tright after that show I heard EVERYONE tlaking asbout them .. they have a shit ton of releases.. I heard a few that ranged from decent to a little better than decent.

So.. the epitome of mediocrity. Which means they're GOOD, they're DECENT, before someone replies "FUCK YOU WHY DO YOU HAT E,MY FAVORITE BANDWSert$w42QTWgRLIHJ5AELIGWJLVGL;JWEJGWLJG."

Haha, agreed, but then you also have to consider that mediocrity is most likely the sound they were aiming for. With their too-often-to-be-coincidence children's show sound, and their spin-off 8-bit bands (which can never be anything BUT mediocre, like them or not) I doubt that they are striving to achieve anything more than blissful mediocrity.
Old 03.24.2008, 08:35 AM   #7
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Hahha true.

Was surprised they have a chick drummer, and she was wearing a mask live and had huge clothes on to hide her boobs/feminine features.

If you like synth pop kind of stuff, look up Motocompo.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2008, 09:31 AM   #8
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Hahha true.

Was surprised they have a chick drummer, and she was wearing a mask live and had huge clothes on to hide her boobs/feminine features.

If you like synth pop kind of stuff, look up Motocompo.

Will do, thanks.
Old 03.24.2008, 09:47 AM   #9
GravitySlips
children of satan

GravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's asses
I've heard Dandelion Gum, it's quite cool.
GravitySlips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth