Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bbc Childeren Show Producer Under Investigation For Sexual Abuse Of Childeren
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.08.2012, 06:55 AM   #1
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
jimmy savile who is knighted by the queen as seen on the picture here

worked for the BBC making childeren programs
he is now underinvestigation for many sexual abuses of childeren

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19867830

other people that worked at the bbc have seen him go into hotelrooms with childeren of the age of 10

gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2012, 07:05 AM   #2
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
His face just screams pedophile.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2012, 07:42 AM   #3
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Everyone had their suspicions about Jimmy Saville. It was almost a case of how could he not be a paedophile. For years his ansaphone message was apparently "She told me she was 16." By all accounts a seriously nasty piece of work. The saddest thing is that it took till after he died before the accusations were made.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2012, 10:30 AM   #4
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Everyone had their suspicions about Jimmy Saville. It was almost a case of how could he not be a paedophile. For years his ansaphone message was apparently "She told me she was 16." By all accounts a seriously nasty piece of work. The saddest thing is that it took till after he died before the accusations were made.

It's highly suspicious that Jimmy Saville's so-called victims didn't come forward when he was alive. I smell a rat. And one can easily suspect that the psycho-left are pushing to make a social pariah out of a public figure, and what better way than to accuse that public figure of being a paedo as it's the de rigueur heinous crime of the moment, other than racism, for the sensationalist obsessed media of today to rile the public up over it, to, in a very ironic sense, deflect attention away from the gang of pakistani paedophiles who routinely groomed and sexually abused childern in Rotherham, England, for years.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2012, 11:46 AM   #5
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
It's highly suspicious that Jimmy Saville's so-called victims didn't come forward when he was alive. I smell a rat. And one can easily suspect that the psycho-left are pushing to make a social pariah out of a public figure, and what better way than to accuse that public figure of being a paedo as it's the de rigueur heinous crime of the moment, other than racism, for the sensationalist obsessed media of today to rile the public up over it, to, in a very ironic sense, deflect attention away from the gang of pakistani paedophiles who routinely groomed and sexually abused childern in Rotherham, England, for years.
what is more dangerous is if you have 1000'ths of people defending the church and marching with the message that it didn't happend
i seen the news of the pakistani gang
i seen teenagers selling themself because it became a trend / fashion
....................~the sex industry welcomes you~
don't use your brain
don't think of the future
don't care about raped and abused woman and childeren in the sex industry
it didn't happen

IT DID ALL HAPPEND
and all at the same time as it was raining body parts in iraque, afganistan, pakistan and the war that followed during the arab spring

al quida also sexually abused childeren and woman

this is unseen abuse in history of humans

it is time to use your brain
it is time to think of the future

now take yourself as a victim
what would you think?

you are raped or abused
and no one stands up to do something for you
so they are part of the people that coverup rape and abuse
and definitivly are NOT YOUR FRIEND

they would let it happen to you
they won't stop it

they can stop it
and say say the world of the sex industry is sick as hell
and i don't support them
they are NOT MY FRIEND

RAPERS AND ABUSERS ARE NOT MY FRIENDS

they can make a simpel choise

and before these abuses going on in england
you had this cult leader
who dragged people who were hippy like with their family's and childeren to india
and there in these tempels of 'spiritualizim'
abused their childeren
with soo called sexual education

in india they have still problems today with abuse
if you followed the cnn-freedom project
you know what i'm talking about

so this cult leader and his followers went to england and they abused other childeren, how and where exacly i don't know anymore

it is a massive problem

most victims of sexual abuse can't deal with their problems
and get into addicitions
60% of all herion users are sexually abused
if these numbers don't ring a bell
then i don't know how to explain it

50% of sexual abused people become phedofiles abusers themself
so it is a vicious circle

what most phedofiles say in the court is the story that they were abuse sexually when they were childeren?

then why you abuse if you been abused as a child?

didn't you learn nothing from abuse?

Old 10.08.2012, 12:28 PM   #6
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
You can tell by that man's rose-tinted glasses that his penis has touched children under the age of 16.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2012, 02:22 PM   #7
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
I was always under the impression that it was this big unspoken truth that noone ever mentioned, along the same lines as Peter Mandleson is gay and Jeffrey Archer is a liar (til he got convicted at least). When it came out i was shocked that it was considered a shock.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2012, 02:39 PM   #8
Trama
stalker

Trama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's asses
Someone told me Peel's name came up as well?
Trama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2012, 02:56 PM   #9
gast30
invito al cielo

i believe there are more unspoken thruths

like people who look into databases

these can be databases of school
to get info of individuals to set up plans to get them working in the sex industry

and people who work for the sex industry and their job is to look for meat that they can drugs paralize and then make a 2 dimensional vieuw of a wonderfull life

this is LONGDISTANCE ABUSE
the teenager is not aware of what is going on and is systematicly manipulated towards the sex industry

it is importand that mask of these people fall of
so you clearly see peoples hidden agenda's
Old 10.08.2012, 03:02 PM   #10
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
I read that as well, but i guess anyone from around the time is going to mentioned in some respect at this stage, which indicates there was a culture. It doesnt surprise me one bit, an organisation with an all male power base is always going to descend to that level.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2012, 03:24 PM   #11
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trama
Someone told me Peel's name came up as well?
Wouldn't surprise me.

From 1999:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty....julieburchill
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2012, 03:59 PM   #12
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
if you read it to the half
you know it is sick enough

what sometimes scares me are faces of people
male as female

i can't see on their face what they did
you would think : ' that is a normal person '
till you know what they do behind close doors

then you are scared
because you can trust your eyes

your eyes can be misled
your eyes can be fooled
Old 10.08.2012, 04:14 PM   #13
gast30
invito al cielo

what can be done to protect childeren?

today the samson commision is bringing abuses in the dutch youth institutions
and foster families

therapist and other people who work with childeren have commited these abuse
and youth that are put in these institutions who abuse others

what can you do to protect childeren?

i would make an online open and transparent vieuw of the working of these institutions where childeren / youth are placed

and i would have a weekly control of the evaluation of the childeren

and a weekly control of the personel working with childeren

people that work with childeren will have to put their profile photo online
on the site of the institution where they work with childeren

a good profile chek and if they have disturbing behaviour devellopment
they need to be put out of work

if there is enough control on the people that work with childeren
the childeren are protected

conclusion: more control on the people that work with childeren / youth
Old 10.08.2012, 06:46 PM   #14
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
i can't see on their face what they did
you would think : ' that is a normal person '

In most cases you're probably right but if anyone looked like a ped it was definitely Saville.

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2012, 07:52 PM   #15
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I have never seen nor heard of this man prior to this thread. I'm pretty good at snap-judgements though.

Like the snap-judgement that says "sorry, son, you cannot fly to vegas with that creepy guy. You're (under 16) and he'll put his dick in you", or a version of this same snap-judgement that wants to now ask y'all if MY 16 YEAR OLD son should be allowed to, at his whim.

16. You sick cunts.
Old 10.08.2012, 11:34 PM   #16
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie

Whoa!
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2012, 06:32 AM   #17
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Did Cary Grant look like a necrophiliac? Because that's what he was laughably accused of by the gutter press.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2012, 08:43 AM   #18
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I'm confused by the story. Was Peel supposedly going down on 13 year olds, or did she do him?

Fuck, who isn't a famous pedo??;;;???

I reckon Morriessey would be, if he was into sex.
Old 10.09.2012, 11:52 PM   #19
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss

btw. what's the diff between peel sessions and bbc sessions?
All Peel Sessions are BBC sessions but not all BBC sessions are Peel sessions.

ie Peel worked for the BBC but his wasn't the only radio show that had specially recorded sessions.

They call any non Peel sessions BBC sessions because if they said for example Siouxsie and the Banshees Kid Jensen session you would probably say "who the fuck is Kid Jensen?".

Peel Session is just a brand.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2012, 12:40 AM   #20
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
why wait till he's dead to make accusations? the dead can't defend themselves.

he was a regular at many places in leeds and my old roommate met him in a pizza place, he told her he would dream of her. bit weird.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth