Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page How do you feel about the way you look?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.25.2007, 01:01 AM   #41
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
i'm most confident when i'm drunk.

I've been told that I'm an "evil bitch" when drunk.

I suddenly think it's okay to start insulting people, especially my closest friends, and especially when they're in the room with me.

But still, there are some things that I know never to share with people, intoxicated or not. I like that I at least have some control over myself at those times.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2007, 01:01 AM   #42
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
hotter..so your hot already?
Old 04.25.2007, 01:03 AM   #43
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
There are a lot of people who I think are better looking than me, but I wouldn't want to look like them.

I think my hair has a nice color, thickness, and texture, though humidity is still a bitch. I like the way my bottom teeth are crooked even after braces (twice). I used to hate my ears, I thought they stuck out, and now I wonder what I was thinking back then because my ears are fine. My nose confuses me because I'm the only one in my immediate family with a nose that looks like mine. My mouth and lips are big, so they make the bottom half of my face look heavier than the top. My eyes make me look perpetually stoned. It's a familiar face, and I'd hesitate to change anything about it.

I think a person's appearance and how it changes over time has a huge effect on the individual's personality. In another thread I talked about how when I was younger I was often mistaken for a boy. This has made a tremendous impact on how I see myself. Today no matter what I look like, or what I'm wearing, I never actually feel feminine. I'm very unaware of being a girl, and by that I mean I'm often caught off-guard in situations where my gender becomes an issue. I hold open doors for both men and women, of all ages, and this usually makes the men feel uncomfortable, but still every time I instinctively hold the door open no matter who it's for. At work there have been times when heavy lifting has been necessary, and I would be over there helping some other employees move heavy boxes around, until one of the ladies I work with would tell me to stop and let the men take care of it. These sort of things make me snap back into reality, like taking a step back from what's going on and seeing everything as it really is. Then of course I notice that it really was me and a bunch of guys moving boxes, and none of the ladies were helping, which I hadn't noticed before.

That's why the idea of doing a self-portrait really puts me off. Because then it becomes girl, brown hair, big mouth, etc, and that's only what I see in a mirror. When I'm out and about I don't think of any of it.

luxy, and why should you think about all that? frilly girls are annoying. oh yes they are. stereotype girls get on my nerves. i dont know you in real life but here you're one of the coolest people here, i swear. by the way, you also don't fit the stereotype of your age-- sometimes i read your posts and i think you're 30. but that's what makes you interesting you see. you're nobody else but you.

about you portrait i have an idea. let me see if i can find it...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2007, 01:12 AM   #44
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
luxy, and why should you think about all that? frilly girls are annoying. oh yes they are. stereotype girls get on my nerves. i dont know you in real life but here you're one of the coolest people here, i swear. by the way, you also don't fit the stereotype of your age-- sometimes i read your posts and i think you're 30. but that's what makes you interesting you see. you're nobody else but you.

about you portrait i have an idea. let me see if i can find it...

I'm not trying to say that I wish I felt more like a girl. I don't wish that. I think I have an advantage this way that a lot of people don't. But it does make it difficult to be around people who are very wrapped up in being a girl or a guy, and only act accordingly.

The first friend I ever made in grade school was also often mistaken for boy. We used to talk about it, I mean we both thought it was pretty cool. I think that her and her twin sister had the biggest influence on me out of all of my friends.

- Sebastian Bach

Old 04.25.2007, 01:14 AM   #45
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
i think i love you, so what am i so afraid of!

hahaha

good luck with your portrait and i hope i was of some help
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2007, 01:17 AM   #46
luxinterior
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
i think i love you, so what am i so afraid of!

hahaha

good luck with your portrait and i hope i was of some help

You were a big help, thank you. I think you really understood what I was getting at, when you posted that picture and wrote about it. I'm glad you did.

- Sebastian Bach

Old 04.25.2007, 01:20 AM   #47
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I'm not trying to say that I wish I felt more like a girl. I don't wish that. I think I have an advantage this way that a lot of people don't. But it does make it difficult to be around people who are very wrapped up in being a girl or a guy, and only act accordingly.

The first friend I ever made in grade school was also often mistaken for boy. We used to talk about it, I mean we both thought it was pretty cool. I think that her and her twin sister had the biggest influence on me out of all of my friends.

my wife broke her clavicle playing football when she was little ha ha.

about people expecting stereotypes--why waste time hanging around them?

this makes me wonder if you live ina small town--i would suspect that. what i love about cities is that everybody is different & nobody gives a shit.
Old 04.25.2007, 01:25 AM   #48
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
i like my face. i like being tall.

other than that, there is very little i like about myself, appearance-wise. i'm overweight (and really self-concious about it), i've a single crooked tooth (and i'm really self-concious about it) and my hair refuses to do anything that looks decent (and guess what? i'm self-concious about it).
Old 04.25.2007, 01:27 AM   #49
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

finally! here...

y
you should make this your portait. it would be an awesome painting.
Old 04.25.2007, 01:31 AM   #50
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
You were a big help, thank you. I think you really understood what I was getting at, when you posted that picture and wrote about it. I'm glad you did.

its funny how 3 sentences and image made more of an impact than my 100000 word ramble about myself
Old 04.25.2007, 01:35 AM   #51
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

how come he gets all the attention? no fair i tell you.
Old 04.25.2007, 01:36 AM   #52
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

Quote:
how come he gets all the attention? no fair i tell you.

she will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine

Old 04.25.2007, 01:37 AM   #53
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

^^ ha ha ha great photo
Old 04.25.2007, 01:41 AM   #54
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
yeh i want a revote!! :P
Old 04.25.2007, 01:43 AM   #55
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
I wish I was hotter.

then move down here. HI-OOOOOO!

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2007, 01:51 AM   #56
luxinterior
invito al cielo

Quote:
my wife broke her clavicle playing football when she was little ha ha.

about people expecting stereotypes--why waste time hanging around them?

this makes me wonder if you live ina small town--i would suspect that. what i love about cities is that everybody is different & nobody gives a shit.

I think I'm missing my friends from high school. With them I didn't have to tip-toe around anything, I could say whatever. They were the most like me in the way that they would accept just about anyone who accepted them. The fact that most of them were gay probably figures into all of this. I didn't have to put up with all of that straight person crap that I never liked being involved in.

City people frighten me.

- Sebastian Bach

Old 04.25.2007, 01:53 AM   #57
luxinterior
invito al cielo

Quote:
finally! here...

y
you should make this your portait. it would be an awesome painting.

I would, but that leaves only 2 weeks to paint 5 faces. And that ain't gonna happen.

- Sebastian Bach

Old 04.25.2007, 01:53 AM   #58
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

im coming to meet yr parents this summer
Old 04.25.2007, 01:54 AM   #59
luxinterior
invito al cielo

They'll just love you. Well, your money at least.

- Sebastian Bach

Old 04.25.2007, 01:57 AM   #60
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I think I'm missing my friends from high school. With them I didn't have to tip-toe around anything, I could say whatever. They were the most like me in the way that they would accept just about anyone who accepted them. The fact that most of them were gay probably figures into all of this. I didn't have to put up with all of that straight person crap that I never liked being involved in.

City people frighten me.

that's funny-- small town people scare me. they are plenty nice, don't get me wrong-- it's something else...their very narrow expectations of how things should be. i feel them like a straitjacket. of course i do as i please. but still, almost nobody gets my jokes here. which is not the case with my d.c. friends (i miss them too). damn, we've been homesick all day.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth