Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.17.2010, 08:08 AM   #24201
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
+10 trolling points for calling #€+&$£ a yank.

that should work wonderfully for you. he's bound to take it poorly.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.17.2010, 08:09 AM   #24202
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Yanks are from the north not mars

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.17.2010, 08:24 AM   #24203
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
Yanks are from the north not mars
debateable.
Old 03.17.2010, 08:32 AM   #24204
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
+10 trolling points for calling #€+&$£ a yank.

that should work wonderfully for you. he's bound to take it poorly.

I'm glad you agree he's a psycho.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.17.2010, 08:36 AM   #24205
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
that's a good attempt, but useless.

I can only be trolled about sparklehorse.
Old 03.17.2010, 08:59 AM   #24206
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
(WMR) -- WMR has learned from two El Al sources who worked for the Israeli airline at New York’s John F. Kennedy airport that on 9/11, hours after the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) grounded all civilian domestic and international incoming and outgoing flights to and from the United States, a full El Al Boeing 747 took off from JFK bound for Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion International Airport. The two El Al employee sources are not Israeli nationals but legal immigrants from Ecuador who were working in the United States for the airline.
The flight departed JFK at 4:11 pm and its departure was, according to the El Al sources, authorized by the direct intervention of the U.S. Department of Defense. U.S. military officials were on the scene at JFK and were personally involved with the airport and air traffic control authorities to clear the flight for take-off.
According to the 9/11 Commission report, Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta ordered all civilian flights to be grounded at 9:45 am on September 11.
The New York Air Traffic control center’s audio tape of recollections of air traffic controllers made an hour and a half after the 9/11 attacks were destroyed by an air traffic control manager who did not face criminal charges for destroying physical evidence on the worst terrorist attack in American history. The Transportation Department later claimed the destruction of the tape was the result of mere “poor judgment.”
The El Al flight took off two days before commercial flights were permitted to resume on September 13. Private flights were only permitted to resume on September 14. On September 13, a chartered Lear jet flew three Saudis, including a member of the Saudi royal family, from Tampa to Lexington, Kentucky. On September 14, a chartered Northstar Aviation flight flew four Saudis from Providence, Rhode Island to Paris.
On August 22, 2005, WMR reported: “Four Americans flew with ‘Air Bin Laden’ flight transporting Bin Laden family members to Saudi Arabia and Europe nine days after 911. The post-911 domestic flights of Bin Laden family members out of the United States with the sanction of the Bush White House were not the only instances where Americans have flown with the family that spawned “Al Qaeda” leader Osama Bin Laden. WMR has obtained a passenger list from a September 20, 2001, Aero Services private charter flight from Le Bourget Airport, north of Paris, to Geneva, and on to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (King Abdulaziz International Airport-OEJN). On the list are a number of Bin Ladens, as well as four Americans, including a Los Angeles Police Department officer named Jason Blum who flew to Le Bourget from Los Angeles. A previous list provided to Sen. Frank Lautenberg showed Mr. Blum departing from the Bin Laden party in Boston. The newly obtained list shows he accompanied the Bin Ladens to Paris Le Bourget. The other three Americans on the passenger list are J.P. Buonono, Joseph Allen Wyka and Ricardo V. Pascetta.”
Although much has been written about the “Bin Laden” and other Saudi flights in the days after 9/11, the El Al flight on the afternoon of September 11 is the first instance of Israelis departing the United States while commercial traffic was grounded.
There have also been reports that the FBI seized FAA records concerning the events of 9/11 from the New York Air Route Traffic Control Center in Islip, Long Island. The ARTCC has responsibility for flights out of JFK.
Previously published in the Wayne Madsen Report.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.17.2010, 07:40 PM   #24207
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
janeane garafolo = phoenix in 15/20 yrs.her style is so much like mine.

mwahaha...
Quote:
"... It took her until last year to travel to Australia because her anxiety about being "cooped up" on long flights appeared insurmountable. Deciding it was ridiculous to deny the opportunity, she triumphed by breaking the journey into smaller flights.

"I loved it so much – not the flight, Australia – that I really wanted to go back," she says. "I do welcome the opportunity to read on a long plane journey. Sitting in your little seat and getting a lot of reading and writing done. But I am already not looking forward to this next journey."
Old 03.17.2010, 08:42 PM   #24208
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

those glasses are lesbian magnets.
Old 03.17.2010, 08:45 PM   #24209
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
Are you saying that I'm a lesbian? Actually, I've thought that for some time.
Old 03.17.2010, 08:49 PM   #24210
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:

I'm already a lesbian magnet. so, whatev.
Old 03.17.2010, 08:52 PM   #24211
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by akprodr
Are you saying that I'm a lesbian? Actually, I've thought that for some time.
do you wear glasses like that? or thick black framed? then, yes, you are.

true story:

we had a regular waitress who would constantly tell us horror stories of her douchey ex-boyfriend who moved next door to her.

so one day, she came in with new glasses. I informed her that they were lesbian magnets but she didn't believe me.

a few weeks later she started working nights at the lesbian bar, Partners.

after not having been to the restaurant in months, we came back to find her still working at the lesbian bar and in a happy relationship with a rather manly girl.

it was the glasses.
Old 03.17.2010, 08:56 PM   #24212
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I have some similar to those. When I wear them those damn dykes think I am a lipstick lesbian.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.17.2010, 08:59 PM   #24213
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by static-harmony
When I wear them those damn dykes think I am a lipstick lesbian.
actually, that's the root of it. they're the type of glasses that if you're ugly, they just accentuate the fact.

all the good looking lesbians are wearing them.

they're badass. I wish I was a lesbian, I'd sport those fuckers in bed.
Old 03.17.2010, 09:04 PM   #24214
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
acthey're the type of glasses that if you're ugly, they just accentuate the fact.

this is probably why I cant wear them
Old 03.17.2010, 09:06 PM   #24215
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
actually, that's the root of it. they're the type of glasses that if you're ugly, they just accentuate the fact.

all the good looking lesbians are wearing them.

they're badass. I wish I was a lesbian, I'd sport those fuckers in bed.

Aw! You know how to make a girl feel good.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.17.2010, 09:07 PM   #24216
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

^^^ teehee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
this is probably why I cant wear them
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, no.

gtfo you could totally get all the girls.
Old 03.17.2010, 09:08 PM   #24217
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by static-harmony
Aw! You know how to make a girl feel good.

aren't you a guy
Old 03.17.2010, 09:09 PM   #24218
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

don't spoil her fun.
Old 03.17.2010, 09:10 PM   #24219
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, [B
no[/b].

gtfo you could totally get all the girls.
seriously i cant, my face is teenytiny and features are too fine. big glasses look ridiculous.

getting all the girls is different. han solocalls me a lesbian dyke all the time. i hate it. it is the least funny thing on the planet.
Old 03.17.2010, 09:12 PM   #24220
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
seriously i cant, my face is teenytiny and features are too fine.
I'm telling you, that's hot.

you may think you look silly, but the lesbians know what yr looking for.
711111111611201120812091210 1211 1212121312141221126113111711 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth