Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.28.2011, 09:52 AM   #27941
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
kitchentoilets and sex robots.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.28.2011, 10:07 AM   #27942
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
Ok so this is wired..just took a dump and it smells like beer.
Pelle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.28.2011, 11:32 AM   #27943
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
i think i m gonna miss my dentist.
well that's kind of weird...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.28.2011, 12:17 PM   #27944
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
fuckin tapeplayer messes with me again..
Old 11.28.2011, 01:04 PM   #27945
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
I want to skyrim with my sex robot
Old 11.28.2011, 02:42 PM   #27946
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXa9tXcMhXQ
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.28.2011, 02:52 PM   #27947
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
start>brush theet>go for walk>return home>contact alians>sleep>end
Old 11.29.2011, 02:05 AM   #27948
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

I am so fucking tired.
Old 11.29.2011, 08:51 AM   #27949
gast30
invito al cielo

cnn : tackling climate change
post 2020 ?

nasa warned this planet in 1960 about climate change
the politics went corrupt and blind by the multinationals and their industries that has destroyed the planet

blame the after 1960 politics till now for all the problems on the planet
they had the keys to make a better planet and choose to be silent and blind

now shove it! this post 2020 climatchange save the next generations from lowbrain doom

2020 the apes are time wizarding again
Old 11.29.2011, 09:15 AM   #27950
gast30
invito al cielo

iq is difficult to bring in reality
ok nasa warned in 1960 now we are +50 years and still not awake

why?

because the world population is dominated by 80% low iq
it's natural

the 20% high iq have to endure or figur a way out to live with the 80% low iq

and that explains a lot why things are soo soo stupid/low brain on this planet

i did an international iq test online
it was late in the night was smoking a spliff and not so motivated to give the test much attention
result 140

i don't have diplomes or driverlicence
left school at 18
been in psychiatry
recoverd from that
choose the life of wisdom/intelligent and beauty/arts

started to learn autodidacticly
learned about all modern information that has been out
worked hard for many years and did professional brainwork
and keep the real evolution/ natural life central in my life

for me every brain is intelligent
if you do good brain work

iq test are still in early shoes
and most iq test i have seen that peoples have been doing on animals
are wrong and out of perspective

the people who do these iq test don't have the iq to do the test

anyway

i still decide for myself what values i give to things in life
how and in what way

from what angle/dimension looked at things

always need to translate the happenings to evolution iq
or nothing even moves on this planet

if you want to build a future
it's the same as dna

1 mistake and that mistake is going to repeat itself endlessly trough time
Old 11.29.2011, 09:22 AM   #27951
gast30
invito al cielo

ok if you have an high iq wave
it still a problem
it doesn't reach the other 80% of the human population

what to do?
animals have nothing to do
there is no scriptbook for the future movie of sapians or other animals

around 2050 i'm out of orbit, out of evolution earth and dead

i have had many headaches from non-intelligent sapian structures
and leave it for what it is
the 80% low iq is a too big group of sapians to do anything with

just let everyone continue to do it best in there individual lifes

joining groups is not my advise
groups have a psychotic side effect

if every individual does green efforts, respect human and animal rights, stay out of the humantraffic/sex industry
a lot will turn better in the future to come
Old 11.29.2011, 09:41 AM   #27952
gast30
invito al cielo

the future of today was only possible by individual actions/brainwork of pioneers

the side effects is that politics/multinationals abused the intelligent to bananapaper greed and misplaced technology use
like nucliar plants > chernobil > fukushima
and space garbige that is orbiting around the earth
wich can make space exploration imposible in the future

a lot of it went wrong
and now the next generation have to learn from it
Old 11.29.2011, 03:13 PM   #27953
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Just came home after a swim..I feel pretty good..not as satisfied as the last time though. I need to get laid.
Old 11.29.2011, 03:17 PM   #27954
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
gast is this you?

kind of reminds me of you with the long straight hair n stuff.
Old 11.29.2011, 09:50 PM   #27955
gast30
invito al cielo

hmm no evolghost
i don't step into worlds
am a very carefull person
so far nothing in the universe has interested me

do know this conversation is made by sapian with alphabet to other sapian with alphabet lol
after the time of 2011/11/11 in online digital shape

hey my warm water is ready
need to drink and then to bed the sun is shining again over 4 hours

laters
a*beam
Old 11.29.2011, 11:51 PM   #27956
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 11.30.2011, 12:28 AM   #27957
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

video games nerds! create yer nerdy drink!

http://www.thedrunkenmoogle.com/
Old 11.30.2011, 02:33 AM   #27958
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses

Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2011, 02:42 AM   #27959
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses

Old 11.30.2011, 02:48 AM   #27960
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

898129813481388139513961397 1398 1399140014011408144814981898 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth