Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page MEMORIES of SWA(Y)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.15.2009, 08:01 PM   #81
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
um, no. I left him some less than three hearts on his usernotes, but I leave stupid shit like that on everyone's usernotes. I never said anything like that, I'm not even that kind of person to call ANYONE some stupid nickname like that, in fact I hate that shit. he called me some shit like cotton candy and whatever the fuck he said, but I thought he was just joking around (stupid me). after that it started getting out of hand. calling me, literally sobbing, because you "miss me"... right. I was his friend when he was freaking out (dumb idea, I had no idea he'd done it 234534354 times before), but once he started being weird, telling me to drop everything and go live with him... I was through.

who woulda thunk that internet peoples got emotional problems eh?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2009, 12:05 AM   #82
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
i don't go for the whole "if you hate someone, destroy them or die trying" idea.

i thought you wanned to be an al-qaeda operative. o well.

Quote:
i dont know if yr addressing me or what,

fuck no. i didnt even think about you. but whatevs. jus please no paranoias. i really wasnt-- it was a general thing

Quote:
i did tell him to fuck off numerous times, in the end i just put him on ignore because i couldnt be fucked wasting the energy in an endless slagging match with him. there is a longass thread somewhere which devolved into me and him exchanging and endless circular politics argument. whats the point in going thru the motions of trying to score points by being an asshole to some other asshole ad infinitum?

i think people are talking shit now because we all know that this is just an attention grabbing stunt and he's reading everything. fuck it. may he never return.

time for an end to the whole swaygate thing.

good call. his pigheadedness was a part of his hilarity. he was a stubborn little fucker who wasn't afraid of going down in flames ha haha. often times, there was a method to his madness; other times, it was a load of shit but he was hard to knock down. admit it, ha ha ha. the fucker wouldnt quit, and in itself that was amusing--- i gotta give him props for that.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2009, 12:15 AM   #83
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
um, no. I left him some less than three hearts on his usernotes, but I leave stupid shit like that on everyone's usernotes.

oh, crayolas, no you dont, i havent got any ha ha haa. fesssssssssss. ok i wont push, but really. HEARTS???

Quote:
I never said anything like that, I'm not even that kind of person to call ANYONE some stupid nickname like that, in fact I hate that shit.

that was from pulp fiction!! again, before you were of age. but anyway. us geezer mummies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwusCDRiDwE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd4VSkj0Wks

Quote:
he called me some shit like cotton candy and whatever the fuck he said, but I thought he was just joking around (stupid me).

that sounds familiar. i thot joo wer in on it. o well. see? kotton kandy + harts. interwebs = easy mixups (or ez denyals)

Quote:
after that it started getting out of hand. calling me, literally sobbing, because you "miss me"... right. I was his friend when he was freaking out (dumb idea, I had no idea he'd done it 234534354 times before), but once he started being weird, telling me to drop everything and go live with him... I was through.

oh i seee. you should have axed him to prove his remote luv wiith COLD HARD CASH. just sayin.
Old 11.16.2009, 09:19 AM   #84
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh, crayolas, no you dont, i havent got any ha ha haa. fesssssssssss. ok i wont push, but really. HEARTS???

that sounds familiar. i thot joo wer in on it. o well. see? kotton kandy + harts. interwebs = easy mixups (or ez denyals)

I coulda swore I left you some usernotes. damnit. well, expect some after this post.

look, I'm not the mushy type. if all those hundreds of threads he made were still there, you could see it yourself. I tried to play nice because he was being nice (at the time) so, whatever.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2009, 09:25 AM   #85
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
those that didn't have sway on ignore simply left.

I got more "sway is creepy and i'm leaving" pms than I did "what is toilet & bowels problem with me?"

"creepy" being the common descriptor of the pms about sway.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2009, 09:26 AM   #86
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
creepy doesn't begin to cut it.

"floslo, yr such a smart boy" why the fuck did he call everyone a boy?!
Old 11.16.2009, 10:05 AM   #87
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly

I got more "sway is creepy and i'm leaving" pms than I did "what is toilet & bowels problem with me?"

Anyone who sent you the T&B PMs is a fucktard; anyone who didn't think swa(y) was a fucktard is a fucktard.

This is what happens when you're too tolerant of people: they indulge their fucktardery, like fucktards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2009, 10:12 AM   #88
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
I think that people on this board are way too tolerant of some posters bullshite. To be fair, when sway was posting here, everybody was encouraging him to continue behaving like a 15 year old ass.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2009, 10:13 AM   #89
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Anyone who sent you the T&B PMs is a fucktard;

I could give you a list of names and let you judge again but I won't.

although I love the word fucktarded (and try to use it as often as possible), it doesn't apply in this case.

it's true that people take rep too seriously, but when you get neg rep from someone you thought you liked, it can be confusing.
Old 11.16.2009, 10:17 AM   #90
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
creepy doesn't begin to cut it.

"floslo, yr such a smart boy" why the fuck did he call everyone a boy?!
because he had issues with his age, his sexuality, his daddy and growing up to BE his daddy.

Dr. Freud to the ER, please. code blue.
Old 11.16.2009, 10:22 AM   #91
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

good point.
Old 11.16.2009, 10:39 AM   #92
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

Old 11.16.2009, 01:19 PM   #93
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by verme (prevaricator)
estás viendo cosas que yo no veo.

se estaban burlando de él por puro aburrimiento, nadie pensó que chabib lo borraría de verdad.
quizá mejor que lo haya hecho, el tipo tiene problemas mentales.

además, tienes que admitir que últimamente se había tornado en un coño detestable, es normal que le escupen.

quería drama y jodeuse. es algún niño para que tenga pena de él? a la puta madre.

ja ja ja-- es verdad en parte, supongo. pero yo no le prestaba tanta atención como para que me molestara. por eso me da risa que tantos lo odien.

Quote:
I coulda swore I left you some usernotes. damnit. well, expect some after this post.

look, I'm not the mushy type. if all those hundreds of threads he made were still there, you could see it yourself. I tried to play nice because he was being nice (at the time) so, whatever.

ha ha, your user note for me is a good one. it was hard to spot it under all those quivering asses greedrex posted, but i found it.

i'd like to see those hundreds of threads he had-- whereas most people here seem to have been repelled by them, they amused me.
Old 11.16.2009, 01:28 PM   #94
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Anyone who sent you the T&B PMs is a fucktard; anyone who didn't think swa(y) was a fucktard is a fucktard.

This is what happens when you're too tolerant of people: they indulge their fucktardery, like fucktards.

ah, manichaeism & stern nuns. no thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
I think that people on this board are way too tolerant of some posters bullshite. To be fair, when sway was posting here, everybody was encouraging him to continue behaving like a 15 year old ass.

that was a battle that we lost a long time ago-- the desire to keep "standards" here. we tried. we even wanted mods. we lost. some of us embraced the chaos (if you can't beat them, join them), and some people left disappointed. it's a free interweb. funny enough, i think it was FloSoCo (R) that made me see the possibility of enjoying this fucked up circus where everyone is a carnie. so i've changed my mind over the years-- no board cops is a good thing-- who watches the watchers?

anyway, we're not battling for the future of western civilization here. that battle is lost and we're all fucked. the outcome of this skirmish is therefore irrelevant. rabelais beat queen victoria. enjoy the carnival.
Old 11.16.2009, 01:37 PM   #95
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
swa(y) really touched a lot of hearts...

but he wanted to fingerfuck yr butthole instead.
Old 11.16.2009, 01:38 PM   #96
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
swa(y) really touched a lot of hearts...

but he wanted to fingerfuck yr butthole instead.

you can't do that on the interwebs though.

but thats why i never post my picture anyway

some people could face rape me.
Old 11.16.2009, 01:50 PM   #97
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

did he want phone buggery? or was he just after desperate ladies ?
Old 11.16.2009, 01:51 PM   #98
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ah, manichaeism & stern nuns. no thanks.

that was a battle that we lost a long time ago-- the desire to keep "standards" here. we tried. we even wanted mods. we lost. some of us embraced the chaos (if you can't beat them, join them), and some people left disappointed. it's a free interweb. funny enough, i think it was FloSoCo (R) that made me see the possibility of enjoying this fucked up circus where everyone is a carnie. so i've changed my mind over the years-- no board cops is a good thing-- who watches the watchers?

anyway, we're not battling for the future of western civilization here. that battle is lost and we're all fucked. the outcome of this skirmish is therefore irrelevant. rabelais beat queen victoria. enjoy the carnival.

I'm not talking about the lack of board mods.

I'm talking about the posters who would cheer him on when he acted like an ass.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2009, 01:52 PM   #99
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I've seen yr picture, batman.

seen it and raped gooood.
Old 11.16.2009, 01:58 PM   #100
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
I'm not talking about the lack of board mods.

I'm talking about the posters who would cheer him on when he acted like an ass.

there was no way to have him act otherwise. so, by sheer repetition, it becomes funny. like a pet that misbehaves. i laughed and cheered and tried to stay clear of flying turds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I've seen yr picture, batman.

seen it and raped gooood.

my karma for giving yours a dirty sanchez. all is balanced i guess.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth