Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page About the IRS and Non-Profit controveries..
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.05.2013, 02:35 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Everybody needs to Keep Calm and Chill the Fuck out!

"Conservative" groups have been visibly targeted, harassed, and black-balled by the IRS in regards to their applications in recent years for Non-Profit status. Newsflash, SO HAVE "liberal" and any other "political" organizations! Ever since the Supreme Court ruled corporations, organizations, and associations are "people" and have "free-speech" rights to spend money freely, there has been an unprecedented rush to establish bogus non-profits which essentially ask the government to subsidise their political speech through tax breaks and write-offs. That is bullshit. That is manipulating the machinery for political gainsmanship.

The government SHOULD be restricting, regulating, and even at times harassing false agents and agencies seeking to establish political action committees under the false-guise of pseudonym non-profit organizations and education committees. Non-profits aren't designed for political leverage, they are designed for awareness, fundraising, and community involvement. It is no surprise that over the past several years the IRS has clamped down on Non-profit groups and applications, because DUH, there is a skyrocketing rise in applications and groups established after that bullshit Supreme Court ruling. The government is responding in kind, ironically actually enforcing a system of checks and balances, which may upset political groups of all persuasions, but in all reality is fair, balanced, and appropriate. If you want to start a PAC, or a super-PAC, do that, and lobby, campaign, and politick all you'd like, but don't hide behind 501 non-profits, and don't try to have your cake and eat it too. Americans are about as bad if not worse than the Greeks at simply agreeing to PAY THEIR FUCKING TAXES. Lame

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.06.2013, 10:16 AM   #2
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
They doth protest too much, I think they are trying to scare the IRS off into looking and naming at the deep billionaire pockets that fund these groups while creating yet another distraction. They aren't too upset about the government recording every phone call and email forever. If they have nothing to hide, what are they worried about? The IRS is very slow, we were told 2 years ago my employer was cashing out a pension plan and would be returning the funds to us once the IRS made up its mind about the taxability of the fund, 2 years later, still waiting.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2013, 10:35 AM   #3
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Fuck the IRS. fuck them hard.

Fuck property taxes.

You buy a 125,000 home. You pay a buttload of taxes upon purchase, and the seller pays taxes up[on receipt of his money.
Then you get assfucked yearly for $5,000-$7,000 for "property taxes", which means that if you manage to pay off your home in 20 years, you have also paid anywhere from $100,000-$140,000 EXTRA to the fucking government before you even own your own home.

BULLSHIT

straight bullshit.

That is only if you buy an affordable home! If you are fortunate enough to be able to afford a $250,000-$500,000 home you will be giving the government a half a million fucking dollars just for owning property!!!

Fuck them all.

rent is where it's at.
Old 07.08.2013, 11:04 AM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
property owners have to pay for services and police to protect their property-- property taxes are therefore a local issue. in places without property tax (california?) things get shifted to things like the sales tax which are a greater burden on the poor than on property owners.

as for renters, the property tax is factored into the rental fees.

i live in the middle of nowhere and i pay no property tax but i get no services either. it's a tradeoff.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2013, 11:53 AM   #5
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
It is bullshit.
Old 07.08.2013, 12:54 PM   #6
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i want my cake and eat it too

schrödinger's cake?
Old 07.08.2013, 01:13 PM   #7
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Most people in the city get no services, or extremely sub-par services also.
Old 07.08.2013, 01:21 PM   #8
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Most people in the city get no services, or extremely sub-par services also.
ah, americans, ever so spoiled!

look outside your window. there are TONS OF MONEY everywhere. from the street lights to the traffic lights to the paved roads to the sewer that flushes your outsized turds, MONEY. but you are so used to it you can no longer see it.
Old 07.08.2013, 03:32 PM   #9
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
but you are so used to it you can no longer see it.

I can't believe its not butter err.. I can't believe that we agree!

Quote:
Fuck the IRS. fuck them hard.

Fuck property taxes.

You buy a 125,000 home. You pay a buttload of taxes upon purchase, and the seller pays taxes up[on receipt of his money.
Then you get assfucked yearly for $5,000-$7,000 for "property taxes", which means that if you manage to pay off your home in 20 years, you have also paid anywhere from $100,000-$140,000 EXTRA to the fucking government before you even own your own home.

BULLSHIT

straight bullshit.

That is only if you buy an affordable home! If you are fortunate enough to be able to afford a $250,000-$500,000 home you will be giving the government a half a million fucking dollars just for owning property!!!

Fuck them all.

rent is where it's at.

I think your rant belongs in "First-World Problems" thread, besides of which annual property tax doesn't go to the IRS, it goes to the state and/or county, and further, don't you live in fucking Texas where there isn't even state income tax, what exactly are you bitching about

Old 07.08.2013, 03:47 PM   #10
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

what you got?
Old 07.08.2013, 04:02 PM   #11
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
what you got?

five on it.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth