Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page ~__^
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.05.2011, 06:08 PM   #1
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
:3.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2011, 06:10 PM   #2
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
I come from the center of the earth
in the language of after death and before birth.
The man with the nuclear wallet in his back pocket
came closer to Utopia than the supposed 30 billion
inhabitants on Planet Earth circa 1939 when 26 billion
non-Jews died in an �EAT MY HOLACAUST�
when he put it all on red one metaphysical night in
Vegas and it came up blacker than the ass of jade
earrings worn by the princess of Phnom Penh while
the court practiced slam-dunkin' Portuguese generals'
colonial skulls into canopic jars made from kabbalistic
urns in Bombay by the Zoroastrian diasporadics who
became porcelain emperors from the profits of home-grown
Earl Moghal tea which was made if you may wonder from
the tender stalks of famous comedians' scalps because the
Iroquois tribe didn't take to hell the notion that piracy was
at its peak in the early 20th Century off Long Island,
sounding all too coincidentally similar to an old
Richard Harris ballad, cracking on a 78 phono player
in the droop bend of the Red leather pantheon bar.
Since the year 2323 will be the year of the future the
past isn't what it's going to be for all Sinhalese
clarinet blowers hopped up on amyl nitrate gang-rapin'
the highway from hell to breakfast at the speed of
vomiting diamonds or forever hold your peace trains
O.J. Love Boat Breakfast Chariots of mired in the mud
autobiographically speaking how the shit has no dame
to call and say I drug you for the association if the
enhancement of mallard rubles, cube steak also has a vision
of Siamese phlegm bouncing into limos from Salvation
Army Christmas bells autographed by Hans Muslim
Andersen. While the balloon full of money floats ever
closer to the outwretched palm trees dripping with
tabasco floss between your thief and a card face�.
The Jack of Plutonium to be precise is towards that
elusive garlic bulb necklace around Fela Lugosi's
Richard Speckled murder scarf up the feces split into
through the capital of Lemuria is Antarctica City with
a primate marsupial population of minus 100 below
Spiro Agnew of Copperopolis wheel of torture fame
catapulted his thyroid blandly upon the ruler of the Wong
Dynasty, but Monty Hall wasn't pleased with Pat hijacking
that Vanna-American flight to the pituitary gland of Max's
Convenience Market or to end-all obtusity radio marti-
McGraw due to the lion of Zimbabwe being the only black
Russian on the planet, skirt around the muletide,
spruce up your glass colon, where a mere comma doesn't
stop the bleeding, for an appointment please squat in
the street. Quit your grinnin' or drop your linen
because the friends at channel eight are watching
Westinghouse watch you are the church, I am the
steeple open it up and see all the people fighting
with margarine moustaches and machete-wielding Moors,
who if victorious at the Battle of Tours would've set
up a bowling alley in Amsterdam where the freshly
beheaded faces would knock down freshly pruned legs,
cut above the kneecaps, STRIKE. Three little figs are
mine, I eat them all the time, to feel the things I
shouldn't, and to flap the wings I couldn't. Do you
understand rhythm as it's crawling along your spine?
Can you drink Burmese-produced champagne as a dead-again
Christian falls from the sky? It's rainin' Satan. Do
you understand granite as you grab it with your right
hand cuz you fucked up tryin' to fly? If you were
a hundred monkeys all rolled into one would you cut
your giant tail off or sweep through Wall Street? Crank
your soul up about six notches where the sun becomes
your tongue. Don't forget to leave me out of your
memory, I've had enough of your thoughtless dung.
Thunder of wit, tall, etcetera. I ran over my preacher
in my Buick Elektra cuz God came down and he talked to me
and opened the gates to set me free and I stain the
land from sea to shining sea and there once was a man
in a bucket, so God put a straw in to suck it, but
there also was someone who kicked the bucket and lived
to tell God to go FUCK IT. If you can comprehend
polyrythmic murder to the tune of ignorance is bliss,
you know there will never be a critic who will
ever be qualified to critique this.
Old 06.05.2011, 06:11 PM   #3
Derek
invito al cielo

Characteristics of Attachment

Characteristics of Secure Attachment
  • Securely attached children exhibit distress when separated from caregivers and are happy when their caregiver returns. Remember, these children feel secure and able to depend on their adult caregivers. When the adult leaves, the child may be upset but he or she feels assured that the parent or caregiver will return.
  • When frightened, securely attached children will seek comfort from caregivers. These children know their parent or caregiver will provide comfort and reassurance, so they are comfortable seeking them out in times of need.
Characteristics of Ambivalent Attachment
  • Ambivalently attached children usually become very distressed when a parent leaves. This attachment style is considered relatively uncommon, affecting an estimated 7-15% of U.S. children. Research suggests that ambivalent attachment is a result of poor maternal availability. These children cannot depend on their mother (or caregiver) to be there when the child is in need.
Characteristics of Avoidant Attachment
  • Children with an avoidant attachment tend to avoid parents or caregivers. When offered a choice, these children will show no preference between a caregiver and a complete stranger. Research has suggested that this attachment style might be a result of abusive or neglectful caregivers. Children who are punished for relying on a caregiver will learn to avoid seeking help in the future.
Problems with Attachment

What happens to children who do not form secure attachments? Research suggests that failure to form secure attachments early in life can have a negative impact on behavior in later childhood and throughout the life. Children diagnosed with oppositional-defiant disorder (ODD), conduct disorder (CD), or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) frequently display attachment problems, possibly due to early abuse, neglect, or trauma. Clinicians suggest that children adopted after the age of six months have a higher risk of problems with attachment.
Old 06.05.2011, 06:11 PM   #4
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I read that ENTIRE spoken word by SCG at an open mic night once! (yes, I credited them). People were shocked. Almost everyone there were young high schoolers.

Great posts, Derek.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2011, 06:12 PM   #5
Derek
invito al cielo

Message to all from Charles Manson, October 2007
In all my life, and where I've lived, the ways that things have come before me have set a lot of what I am, what I do, where I go, where I don't go, where I come from all around, and what I'm about. The court of my days, in my time, has become a chamber of my court in my thoughts and mind. We do what the court says, one way or the other, if we are to survive and live and have a life. I am what the court says I am, like it or not. I am the chambers of my court.

In other words, if the courts pick you up, and they take you and they get a verdict, that makes that a reality. Much more than the doctor signing your birth certificate! You are confirmed by the court as being what you are! It hasn't got anything to do with any other reality, except that the judge that sits in the court is our eye into the money.

That is said to say this: Real can only be what the court says! The court says I am a cult and its leader, like it or not. I am a dealer of life and death! What I did or did not do before, is in the wind. In other words, it doesn't matter what I did before. What the court says is what I have to do now. What the court says stands. It stands forever!

In all courts I have been in, my mind is only one chamber. The hole I came out of was prison. You can call it mother, but it was prison. Everything that is in all, is held in the prison of everything circles of what is not. And nothing holds everything! And isn't everything the prison, held to be nothing, or is it nothing being held by everything?

That's an intelligent thought, from an intelligent life form, who suffered 60 years to wake up to that axiom. When people lie to or about me, and won't let me be what I am, they end up with that judgment about themselves. (Its' got nothing to do with me! It took me a long time to wake up to that, too.) I can help a person, but not until he sees and knows, I can and will be truthful! If you know I'll be truthful, it can only be because you'll be truthful. But he first must be truthful and right with himself, with me.

What's been done to me in my will, will be the will that comes back, to and for, them. And it's my court. I am Charles. The court said so, and I was there in that will before I ever met anyone who was alive in 1969.

I have been the courts, and all that was and ever could be, and went to the Doctor and gave him my life! 'Bought the hospital with my inmate money in this prison, and was cheated and lied to about it. It WILL come back in truth, until honor and righteousness is set in its proper place. (In other words, what that means is, that I gave up a hernia operation, and laid down in a trailer and took a chance on losing my life! Because they wouldn't let me go to an outside hospital. They said it was an escape plot. So, they said they wanted to use this to go to Sacramento, to appropriate 7 million dollars, and use the notoriety of my case to make 7 million dollars from the prison fund to build this hospital. And the Doctor said if you do this, and we get the hospital, I'll give you the first broom. You'll be the tier tender. I was supposed to be the broom in the hospital. I've done this job in the federal prison, I've done it in Vacaville, and I was supposed to get a tier tender job that would be helping everybody in the hospital like I've always done.) When a person lies, he lies in and with the lies. I was told I'd get things. I'd get the first broom in the new hospital, and people thought they tricked me and the trick always comes back to the place where it starts.

Susan Atkins has been lying to those people, and who lies thinks everyone else lies. So what's happened here, the reason I am writing this letter, and sending this letter, is the doctor is under suit and everybody's on his case. And he's in court now, and he can't exist because so many lies have got on top of him. He's got the lies of the Hindu coming over and telling him he's the doctor. Because, the guy who set me on fire, you remember that? He killed his father for a Hindu Guru, who said that there was only healing from God. Then, as soon as he killed his father, the Guru got a haircut, turned around and come back like a doctor. 'Said he didn't have nothing to do with this guy. You dig? So then, when I went over for a colonoscopy, he's on top of my doctor (that gave me the hernia operation), with a lie, that's working out of some dude that killed his wife. And he's tricking this Hindu into thinking that he's a Hindu, and he's accepted that religion, that's his ultimate, you dig? And he pretended like he hung himself … and the Hindu let him out the back door in a witness program, with the other program administrator whose lying about the Christians. When he seen the Christian, lying, double-dealing preacher over here doing it, then he's just following suit towards that, and there's no truth in what they're doing, and no honor! You see it? So then the guy comes back to me because they're suing him. And they're taking his practice, and taking his life, and he can't get his hospital, and he can't get his doctor back, and he's losing his whole medical association! You dig? Because one hole in the boat's going to sink the boat! I'm trying to patch the hole in the boat so I can get my goddamned boat to float. And I can't get no righteousness going. I can't even get the damn mail out of the door. In other words, I'm having trouble just getting letters to you!

I got people who think they are taking over something. Whatever it is, it's convoluted with confusion, and lies and bullshit. And I can't get a straight line on anything in this place, man. They take my property and they do anything they want to do with my life. They run three sets of visitors off. They ran Ansome and T.J off, 'said they died.

Let me say this to you. You can't fake it. It's got to be real or it's not going to work. If it's not real and it's not true, it's simply just not going to work, man. You got to be real, you got to be righteous, you got to do it the way it's supposed to be done, and it's got nothing to do with me. Me is a word, man. Righteousness belongs to everybody. Everything that I'm saying is everyone. I'm not THE one. There is no one THE one. Everybody is the one. Everybody has the one inside of them.
Old 06.05.2011, 06:13 PM   #6
Derek
invito al cielo

Old 06.05.2011, 06:14 PM   #7
Derek
invito al cielo

DAYGLO ABORTIONS - ‘SUICIDE’

It used to be a dirty word
Something I would never say
But now when I take a look at the world
There couldn’t be a better way

I killed my mother when I was ten
I fucked my sister with vaseline
Hung my daddy with a telephone wire
Now there’s nobody left so I may as well fire
Old 06.05.2011, 06:14 PM   #8
Derek
invito al cielo

REAL STORY FROM MY LIFE THAT I C + Ped FROM MY TUMBLR:
This one time when I was 11 years old I discovered freewebs and how to use basic html. I was making a website and I needed a theme so I made it about some bully in my class that everyone hated. I branded the website a ‘Hate Club’ where people can add themselves to a list of people in the club. Eventually nearly everyone except the bully had their name on this website and everyone in my class was talking about it. Finally, this bully had his comeuppance for being a major prick to everyone.

Eventually someone notified the teachers of what I was doing. The head master tore through me and threatened to expel me, get the courts involved and that I could possibly get sued by the bully’s parents etc. etc. but of course, here I stand a free man today. Of course, it was the little nerdy kid that used his brains to get back at someone that was the villain and the bully who terrorized everyone for years got away scotfree. What’s funny is that I would have been in less trouble if I just went up to the guy and slammed him in the face as hard as I could, so maybe freeform violence is more acceptable than putting some class into getting revenge on someone.

What was even harsher to me though was the punishment from my parents. They went through all of my CDs and hid away all the ones that said ‘parental advisory’ on the cover (cause yeah I obviously learned a bunch of swear words from CDs and not from your vile mouth, DAD). They banned me from using the internet for months on end and even banned me from watching MUSIC CHANNELS as they felt it was a bad influence (because watching some shitty music videos at 4pm after school is going to really fuck my mind up, uhh..) and did all sorts of dumb shit, none of which involving my real motivation for doing what I did: getting back at an asshole.

Anyway, from what I hear the bully is still a useless asshole and I’m doing well for myself in whatever I’ve applied myself to. So hah, I win.
Old 06.05.2011, 06:17 PM   #9
Derek
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I read that ENTIRE spoken word by SCG at an open mic night once! (yes, I credited them). People were shocked. Almost everyone there were young high schoolers.

Great posts, Derek.
Raddd. This is my spam thread now.
Old 06.05.2011, 06:23 PM   #10
Derek
invito al cielo

Old 06.05.2011, 06:37 PM   #11
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek

Dita doing shibari. Cool!

Shibari is one of my favorite things ever.

Old 06.05.2011, 06:38 PM   #12
Derek
invito al cielo

My girlfriend saw that picture and decided she wanted to be tied up. YES.
Old 06.05.2011, 06:44 PM   #13
Derek
invito al cielo

I think that people know that [a Dead Kennedys reformation] is out of the question. There was one local fly-by-nighter who offered $100,000 for ten days but I didn't dignify that call with a reply. The most ridiculous offer of all was from Gene Simmons of KISS calling me up wanting movie rights to Frankenchrist trial (where Biafra defended an H.R. Giger poster included with the record deemed "harmful matter," on the grounds of free speech, as detailed on his spoken-word album High Priest of Harmful Matter). Meeting Frank Zappa was one of the few silver linings to come out of the trial. He got a hold of me and the helpers of the No More Censorship Defense Fund rather than us having to find him. He gave me some very valuable advice very early on; something that anybody subjected to that kind of harassment should remember: You are the victim. You have to constantly frame yourself that way in the mass media so you don't get branded some kind of outlaw simply because of your beliefs and the way you express your art. The outlaws are the police. I got to visit Frank two or three more times at his house in Los Angeles and those were very special times. He showed me a hilarious Christian aerobics video. The women were in their skintight leotards doing jumping jacks. "One-two, two-two, three-two, praise the Lord!" And of course the bustiest one was in a striped spandex suit dead ront center of the screen!

I'm drying out from recording and mixing a track, of all things, a Willie Nelson "tribute album". For anybody who knows the song," Still is Still Moving to Me," it's the closest thing to a, oh, a Dead Kennedys "Holiday in Cambodia" sounding song that he ever came up with, and the lyrics are cool too.

Working with Al Jourgensen was never a dull moment. He's the Jerry Lee Lewis of the 90's....... what can we do? He was even supposed to produce Jerry Lee but I guess Jerry Lee backed out at the last minute.

Ice-T is one of the most brilliant people I've ever met. I don't agree with all of his views-especially in the area of women! - but overall he's a fascinating person to be around. The intelligence and energy just kind of rubs off and sparkles. "Cop Killer" is the "Born to Be Wild" of the 90's. Everything that people find shocking now will routine in ten years. It always works out that way. Remember when Elvis Presley's legs were banned from television? I envision that someday an ad will come on television," Remember the good old 90's? Well relive the nostalgia with Cop-Killers-Hating Whitey in the 90's, starring Body Count, Ice Cube, Ice-T, NWA, Snoop Doggy Dog..." you name it.

We played shows together with Black Flag, we networked together, tipped each other to promoters in different cities when one of us would run across somebody new. There was much more of a cohesive bond between the bands that were then called punk and hardcore because there were so few of us and it was against everything we hated about the 70's and the music establishment. We had to crack open places for us and other people to playin' town. The very idea of an all-ages show horrified New York. But once we got in and were able to do that, it exploded and all these bands came out. That happened in a lot of places, and leaders in cracking open those towns were Black Flag, the Dead Kennedys, and D.O.A..

I'm one of the few people in this town who has articulate danger towards the outbreak of punk fundamentalism, especially when the dictator of the biggest local so-called punk magazine (Maximum Rock'n'roll) is now advocating violence against people he doesn't like. What I've had to do is to point out that not everybody who has a long and deep involvement with punk wants to turn it into something bitter, fundamentalist, isolationist church, and go around playing "cop" on other people. If that was the attitude I'd found when I first got into punk, I would have gotten right back out again. I think that circling the wagons and putting up fences right at a time when millions of new people could potentially turn onto the politics and spirit of punk is sad and irresponsible.

I don't think either the Offspring or Green Day started their bands with the intention of becoming so enormously popular; that sort of fell in their laps-especially the Offspring. My attitude is if somebody blunders into the level of popularity, at least remember the human factor. These guys are still human beings and hopefully still have hearts and if you keep in touch with them rather than vilify them you may be able to encourage them to go in the right direction. What I'm hoping will eventually happen is that they will grasp the amount of power and financial clout that is now at their fingertips and use those as tools to help real people with real things the way punk politics was always designed to do before, but nobody had any money.

The Grateful Dead, of all people, had been doing this for years with a grant foundation. They would donate about a million dollars a year from concert receipts or benefit concerts, and that money would then be doled out to people that applied for the grant for everything from soup kitchens, battered women's shelters, rural school districts who don't have any money for instruments for a music program or an aspiring composer. It was a way of putting the politics behind the music into something other than your own pocket.

I still think, quality of the bands aside, the only reason this later batch of bands(grunge, Green Day, the Offspring) got signed and pushed was to help steer white suburban kids away from political black rap music. Reggae they could buy-at least there the revolution was aimed at Jamaica - but some of these people were talking about revolution in the United States. "We can't have these future middle-class model citizens finding out what America is really like!! No, no, no! Come on kids! Shoe gaze, shoe gaze! Remember, you're slackers! You're Generation X! You're not supposed to care!" The whole slacker myth was imposed from above after these very alleged slackers helped throw George Bush out of the White House.

There isn't one magical solution. I do think that more people listen to artists-especially rappers-and musicians than they do to politicians, and if there're going to look at us for leadership and brain food, we ought to provide some ideas for improvement over the current collapse of the Roman Empire that we're witnessing in this country. I have tossed out some ideas on Beyond the Valley of the Gift Police [Biafra's fourth spoken word album], some of them sarcastic but some of them also very practical. There's a lot of allegations about the [government and AIDS] that have even made the London Times, and I haven't really made up my mind. It wouldn't surprise me a bit, though, the way we play around with germ bombs in the country. There was one group of military scientists who immediately went into the heart of Zaire when they first heard about the Ebola virus, and there reaction instead of wanting to exterminate it, was "Wow! Wouldn't this make a great toy? Let's take some back to Fort Detrick, Maryland." And they did. And sure enough, some of the monkeys escaped., but they were recaptured. But it makes me wonder how many other things like that have happened where the germs did get out. There's lots of evidence that that outbreak of hantavirus in New Mexico the Summer before last that killed large numbers of Native Americans had actually been leaked out of germ warfare lab right next to an Indian reservation in the Southwest.

This is my home. Home is where the disease is. As long as I stay in America, I'll never run out of subjects for songs.

Jello Biafra
Old 06.05.2011, 06:45 PM   #14
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

you see this derek?

http://www.popmatters.com/pm/feature...s-of-all-time/

haha.

Old 06.05.2011, 06:51 PM   #15
Derek
invito al cielo

Kinda what I expected but great number 1 (and number 20 and whichever numbers they placed Da Crimson Kingz at).
Old 06.05.2011, 08:05 PM   #16
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
There's nothing I love more than tying a gothic hottie up and doing with her, what I please. Not even drinking Moon Mist and smoking a Newport.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2011, 08:21 PM   #17
Derek
invito al cielo

My girlfriend does her make-up, hair and lipstick the way Dita does. So hot.
Old 06.06.2011, 01:17 PM   #18
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
childeren attachment problems
it's more like adults shitting their pants from dieing
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2011, 04:24 PM   #19
Derek
invito al cielo

Old 06.06.2011, 06:17 PM   #20
Derek
invito al cielo

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth