Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.06.2015, 09:36 PM   #39241
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
oh, i have a pocket knife at all times and a little mini pepper spray. i'm prepared.

if i ever have a dotter she's gonna be trained in muay thay, krav maga and brazilian jiu jitsu, plus have a CC license. men are shit.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.06.2015, 09:57 PM   #39242
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
True story.. teenage girl "accidentally" let of mace in my classroom last year.. evacuated the entire building.. two fire trucks two ambulances.. i had a chest cold and the mace mixed with my mucous, the core of my chest was burning so bad later that night i contemplated the ER

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.06.2015, 10:34 PM   #39243
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
True story.. teenage girl "accidentally" let of mace in my classroom last year.. evacuated the entire building.. two fire trucks two ambulances.. i had a chest cold and the mace mixed with my mucous, the core of my chest was burning so bad later that night i contemplated the ER

i have a fun story from many many years ago that involved a can of mace, drunkenness, a test shoot... and distractedly pissing afterwards. ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch! i think i'm lucky i was drunk because it probably hurt less. but it hurt so much it's the only thing i remember from that night.

anyway, a good pepper spray is good shit, ladies. if it can neutralize a bear it can fuck up a two-legged predator. don't leave home without it. just watch out for the wind!
Old 07.06.2015, 10:51 PM   #39244
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

jesus christ! i thought getting it sorta in my eyes once was bad.

both you guys' stories. yeesh.

i'm sorta debating going and telling my neighbours upstairs to shut the fuck up. whatever they're been doing for the past hour sounds like a bowling ball hitting the floor over my bedroom. fuck this.
Old 07.06.2015, 10:59 PM   #39245
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:

i'm sorta debating going and telling my neighbours upstairs to shut the fuck up. whatever they're been doing for the past hour sounds like a bowling ball hitting the floor over my bedroom. fuck this.

ooof... apartments. i do not miss that. is this the new place or the one you'll leave soon?
Old 07.06.2015, 11:06 PM   #39246
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
place i'm leaving. gonna start packing after this weekend. i have two weeks until my mini vacation. ugh.
Old 07.06.2015, 11:53 PM   #39247
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
place i'm leaving. gonna start packing after this weekend. i have two weeks until my mini vacation. ugh.

the french will start bangin on your floor with a broomstick if you're making a racket

most decent people will get the message

my experience with gringo yahoos however is that instead of piping down with this signal they start to communicate in morse. it's probably the same with yahoos all around but i don't have that experience.

calling the cops is a bit much unless it's domestic violence

but asking the building manager to talk to them is probably the best thing-- if there's a guard/super/porter/something on duty

it's always tricky to talk to neighbors... they can be pretty nice or they can be real assholes

one time i had a noise complaint for some salvatrucans under my floor...went to talk to them it was like 40 people crammed into a studio apartment having a party. they woulsn't shut it. security guard wasn't around. i started bangin on their ceiling. their response was to send 4 drunken guys to pick a fight with me--i tried talking but they just kept insulting and trying to invite me out. so i called the cops who swiftly arrived & broke the party. poor fuckers were evicted soon after-- they had it coming though...trashed the place, beer bottles in corridor, overoccupancy (5 people in a studio), etc. lucky for me they weren't armed that day--they could have shot through the flimsy door. uffff....

i don't miss living in a shitty apartment with shit neighbors
Old 07.07.2015, 04:13 PM   #39248
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Just checked my mobile banking and I've had my account cleared out but some unauthorised money transfer. Tried calling the fraud hotline but it's only open 8am - 9pm... The joys of 24 hour banking!

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2015, 04:52 PM   #39249
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
Just checked my mobile banking and I've had my account cleared out but some unauthorised money transfer. Tried calling the fraud hotline but it's only open 8am - 9pm... The joys of 24 hour banking!

oh, damn, dude!!!!

i'd offer you a drink if i could upload one

well, don't panic-- i had a couple of scams done like that once and all my money was returned-- though they were small sums
Old 07.07.2015, 04:56 PM   #39250
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

oh no, that's awful, stu :[ i hope you can get it back. happened to me a few times and got a bit of it back- hopefully you have better luck.
Old 07.07.2015, 05:35 PM   #39251
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

@ schizo

so what happened with the shit-kickin', speed-takin', truck-drivin' neighbors upstairs?
Old 07.07.2015, 06:11 PM   #39252
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Shit, good luck. Do you have card protection?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2015, 07:55 PM   #39253
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
@ schizo

so what happened with the shit-kickin', speed-takin', truck-drivin' neighbors upstairs?

it went on ebbing and flowing til 4:30-5 and eventually i heard security at their door, so the folks across from them must have said something before I ever did (I took a sleeping pill and got too tired to move). they're international students, and I hate to generalize but a lot/most of them are here totally alone/have no clue about a lot of customs/know english just enough to pass toefl so it's a perfect storm of getting away with crap.
Old 07.07.2015, 08:49 PM   #39254
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
it went on ebbing and flowing til 4:30-5 and eventually i heard security at their door, so the folks across from them must have said something before I ever did (I took a sleeping pill and got too tired to move). they're international students, and I hate to generalize but a lot/most of them are here totally alone/have no clue about a lot of customs/know english just enough to pass toefl so it's a perfect storm of getting away with crap.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2015, 09:06 PM   #39255
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:

oh, you could have totally lorded it over them, then (maybe).

good thing they're not like the characters in that beck song
Old 07.07.2015, 09:52 PM   #39256
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

suchfriends-- haha. god, i don't miss the semester i was in the dorms. i don't know how anyone does it.

which beck song?

and eh, i could, but given my precarious situation here i don't like drawing attention to myself.
Old 07.07.2015, 11:47 PM   #39257
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Shit, good luck. Do you have card protection?

I think all major banks protect against this type of fraud now so I'm not too worried and think I will get all my money back... Should find out today.

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2015, 01:57 AM   #39258
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
I think all major banks protect against this type of fraud now so I'm not too worried and think I will get all my money back... Should find out today.

you should not be worried. this happened to me before and I got my money back (someone withdrew a lot of money from my account in Medelin, Colombia).
I am not sure about Britain but as long as Slovakia has this kind of law offering account protection, I am not worried about UK not having one.
In fact, I think this is something regulated by the EU itself, so worry not.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2015, 04:07 AM   #39259
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
It happened to me 4 times before. The last time I went to withdraw some cash and the next day it turns out that some people were buying themselves shoes in Berlin. I always got my money back though. I'm not sure what it's like for other banks, but Halifax made the process of getting your money back easier by refunding your account up to £300 without asking you to report the crime to the cops. They do that for you. If they nicked more than that amount from your account you'll have to report it to the police first and then you go to see them.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2015, 09:03 AM   #39260
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
if anyone wants me to show them the proper computer security to avoid this crap, pm me.

personally i dont use a smartphone for banking and never will.

wi fi hotspots are not safe. not shielding your pin with your hands is not safe. not touching the atm to see if its got a fake cover put on is not safe
1463186319131953196019611962 1963 196419651966197320132063 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth