Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Student Arrested and Tasered at John Kerry Speech
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.18.2007, 01:40 PM   #1
EvdWee
100%

EvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard sucka
i hope you all did see this already, but i was rather shocked seeing this video (someone gets tasered at the end):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaiWCS10C5s

student at kerry speech asks some questions to john kerry and gets arrested and tasered.

you could say he was arrested for not giving away the mic, but what is free speech? but in the end, why the fuck would you tase someone while he is in cuffs?
EvdWee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2007, 01:45 PM   #2
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I saw this. why would someone be charged with resisting arrest? why was he being arrested? he kept asking questions and such, but they have to file a bopgus "resisting arrest" charge to justify the tasering. first of all tasering is NOT to be used on someone who you already have held down. that is just fucked. you can hear him screaming "I didn't do anything!"
Old 09.18.2007, 01:47 PM   #3
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Holy shit..
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2007, 01:48 PM   #4
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
notice also that while he is being led away to be cuffed Kerry states "I want to answer his question because it is an important question", regarding both him and bush being members fo skull and bones.
Old 09.18.2007, 01:52 PM   #5
racehorse
100%

racehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's asses
that is absolutely fucking outrageous.
Old 09.18.2007, 02:35 PM   #6
ThePits
stalker

ThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's asses
Forgive me for pointing out the obvious but if they guy had just left as requested by the two initial officers the rest of it wouldnt have happened.
The way he was carrying on with the mic appeared to be designed to disrupt the Q & A part of the audience with Kerry. I find it remarkably coincidental that the person with the camera just happened to be sitting next to him too. I think this guy was trying to use the audience to protest and he got what he wanted, a controversial scene with him being thrown out and hit with a stun gun. The security/police played right into his hands
ThePits is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2007, 02:36 PM   #7
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpE

watch this version and see the guy in the suit start making motions to cut off the questioner - but if questioner had gone over his time limit, than he should have stepped aside. None of the videos seem to show the entire deal.

Personally i think this is psy-op, a distraction while a US Attorney (who claims to have done it many time), was arrested going to detroit to rape a 5 year old girl.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2007, 02:44 PM   #8
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

whether he was being a boor or not, a person at an open mic has no reason to be arrested, and especially no reason to be TASERED

the man was not endangering anyone, nor was he rambling incoherently, he was asking a question about kerry's involvement with skull & bones and Bush's involvement with skull & bones
Old 09.18.2007, 03:13 PM   #9
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
There are people walking away at the start or laughing as if it's some kind of joke. Unbelievable.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2007, 03:14 PM   #10
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
whether he was being a boor or not, a person at an open mic has no reason to be arrested, and especially no reason to be TASERED

the man was not endangering anyone, nor was he rambling incoherently, he was asking a question about kerry's involvement with skull & bones and Bush's involvement with skull & bones

cops tend to be violent-prone imbeciles, and as a general rule it's not a good idea to resist arrest--unless you're guilty and have a good reason to attempt escape (say, if you're pablo escobar).

shaking them off (as he did), screaming "don't taze me bro", trying to rise when they are trying to hold you down will get your ass kicked by these goons. unfortunately the best policy is to LET THEM ARREST YOU and shut the fuck up. if you're not being a good boy, they'll make you.

for those of you planning on being arrested, please read up
http://michaelbluejay.com/police/arrest.html

this part is good:

If you are being abused, don't resist. Once multiple officers start hurting you, you can't stop them by resisting, and struggling may only encourage them. Think of a cat playing with a mouse -- while the mouse is struggling, the cat is excited, but when the mouse stops moving, the cat loses interest. In some cases, the police may continue to abuse you even if you don't struggle, but since struggling can't help you, it's best not to try.

--

i carrry an ACLU card in my wallet that explains what to do if you're arrested.

oh yes, you can find it here

here's a nice excerpt:

What To Do If You’re
Stopped By The Police

Think carefully about your words, movement, body
language, and emotions.
Don’t get into an argument with the police.
Remember, anything you say or do can be used
against you.
Keep your hands where the police can see them.
Don’t run. Don’t touch any police officer.
Don’t resist even if you believe you are innocent.
Don’t complain on the scene or tell the police
they’re wrong or that you’re going to file a complaint.
Do not make any statements regarding the incident.
Ask for a lawyer immediately upon your arrest.
Remember officers’ badge & patrol car numbers.
Write down everything you remember ASAP.
Try to find witnesses & their names & phone numbers.
If you are injured, take photographs of the injuries
as soon as possible, but make sure you seek
medical attention first.
If you feel your rights have been violated, file a
written complaint with police department’s internal
affairs division or civilian complaint board, or call the
ACLU hotline, 1-877-6-PROFILE.

and i pity this poor fucker. looks like he was hurt. but he kept pushing back and shit-- never push the cops back. sounds like a bad s/m situation but the law sez you gotta submit. which sucks. but they have the law on their side etc.

of course kerry acted like the twat he is during this whole incident. pretending nothing is happening & shit while the guy is screaming. what a fucking twat.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2007, 03:34 PM   #11
EvdWee
100%

EvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard sucka
sorry, but if you have to carry a card which tells you what to do if you are arrested, there is something wrong with the country you're living in.

on the other hand, why tase someone if he is in cuffs? why not lay him face down and control him. that tazer is a weapon used instead of shooting someone, not to control.
Old 09.18.2007, 03:41 PM   #12
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvdWee
sorry, but if you have to carry a card which tells you what to do if you are arrested, there is something wrong with the country you're living in.

im not going to dispute that. i'd take that further saying there's something wrong when you need armed cops. but yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvdWee
on the other hand, why tase someone if he is in cuffs? why not lay him face down and control him. that tazer is a weapon used instead of shooting someone, not to control.

ha ha no. in the u.s. the tazer is not a replacement for shooting. shooting is for killing; tazing is to obtain "submission" from the person arrested. he wasn't giving it, so they took it.

im not against this guy or his right to free speech. but as i said, most cops are violent-prone idiots, you gotta beware or suffer the consequences. once they lay hands on you, the law says you gotta be a submissive puppy.

ps- once i got cuffed in some traffic stop for having accidentally left my headlights off, and they thought i might be on drugs so they cuffed me. i did not fight it off, they eventually let me go and wished me a nice evening. my ego was bruised for sure but my bones were intact.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2007, 03:53 PM   #13
EvdWee
100%

haha, cuffed before they knew certain? that's wonderful. they shouldn't try that over here.

but i understand you'd better keep quiet when you get arrested, but using a tazer. it has been introduced over here recently as a weapon when a officer feels threatened, instead of shooting the other person in the leg.

anyway, still happy to live over here.
Old 09.18.2007, 03:54 PM   #14
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
OWWWWWWWWWW!! OWWWWWWWWWW!! WAAAAAAAAAA!!! HELP ME!!!

you fucking democrats and your nazi like tactics, tazering this poor kid who only wanted to know the truth about democrat kerrys ties to skull and bones.

i hope other dems see this assault on the consititution and hold the democrats and thier Gestapo accountable.

DISGUSTING!

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2007, 03:56 PM   #15
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Obviously who ever made the cut off gesture thought that the man bring in the skull and crossbones questions was grounds to consider him a conspiracy theorist and a disruption. The man's composure was also a red flag. But it was wrong to have removed him during his question and tasering him was uncalled for. I kind of wished Kerry could have answered his questions since they didn't stick me as inappropriate.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2007, 03:57 PM   #16
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
I should probably be shocked by this, but, being as it's US police that we're looking at, I'm not even surprised.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2007, 03:58 PM   #17
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
im not going to dispute that. i'd take that further saying there's something wrong when you need armed cops. but yeah.

so what you are saying is every civilized country on earth, all of who have armed cops, are wrong...man, i bet criminals would LOVE to have cops not be armed...what an idea...from the genius

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2007, 03:59 PM   #18
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
I should probably be shocked by this, but, being as it's US police that we're looking at, I'm not even surprised.

Yeah, the UK doesn't have much of a problem with community/police relations because they have cameras everywhere keeping an eye on the population, which keeps everyone in line.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2007, 04:00 PM   #19
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethrneck4
so what you are saying is every civilized country on earth, all of who have armed cops, are wrong...man, i bet criminals would LOVE to have cops not be armed...what an idea...from the genius
That all depends on your definition of civilised. Control by threat of death doesn't sound terribly civilised to these European ears.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2007, 04:01 PM   #20
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethrneck4
OWWWWWWWWWW!! OWWWWWWWWWW!! WAAAAAAAAAA!!! HELP ME!!!

you fucking democrats and your nazi like tactics, tazering this poor kid who only wanted to know the truth about democrat kerrys ties to skull and bones.

i hope other dems see this assault on the consititution and hold the democrats and thier Gestapo accountable.

DISGUSTING!
I'm pretty sure you're just loving the fact that he was tasered after demanding the impeachment of Bush. Did you miss the fact that Kerry said he wanted to answer the question or is this all just sophistic picking and choosing for your own trolling delight? You're both so equally ignorant and selfish that I can't decide which to assume.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth