Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Why are girls not down with being thick anymore?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.11.2007, 10:22 AM   #101
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ms lily--

the problem with STARVATION is that the body, having consumed its fat reserves, starts digging into the body tissues for fuel-- wasting away muscle first and then... ow, the organs start to devour themselves.

really you need more protein to repair the damage done by the coffee and cigarettes diet.

calcium i'm sure has been in short supply in your diet, and brittle bones are no good because once your adult bones decalcify they stay brittle forever, and white women tend to suffer from osteoporosis more than other groups. your teeth get fucked up too.

yeah you're young and you think you can take it but be careful before you do irreparable damage to yourself. really.

and the advice about almonds and peanuts is a good one, but it seems to me you need a more generally healthy diet not a quick fix-- but of course everything helps.

there are foods you can cook in 10 minutes and eat the whole day.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2007, 10:24 AM   #102
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ms lily--

the problem with STARVATION is that the body, having consumed its fat reserves, starts digging into the body tissues for fuel-- wasting away muscle first and then... ow, the organs start to devour themselves.

really you need more protein to repair the damage done by the coffee and cigarettes diet.

calcium i'm sure has been in short supply in your diet, and brittle bones are no good because once your adult bones decalcify they stay brittle forever, and white women tend to suffer from osteoporosis more than other groups. your teeth get fucked up too.

yeah you're young and you think you can take it but be careful before you do irreparable damage to yourself. really.

and the advice about almonds and peanuts is a good one, but it seems to me you need a more generally healthy diet not a quick fix-- but of course everything helps.

there are foods you can cook in 10 minutes and eat the whole day.

You've been looking at that picture with bigger eyes than mine.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2007, 10:27 AM   #103
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
big snake eye?
Old 07.11.2007, 10:29 AM   #104
mangajunky
expwy. to yr skull

mangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
anyone who would tell any woman "You'd be hotter if..." is a fucking idiot.

some chicks is flacas, some chicks is gorditas, some chicks are a combo.

Nice!

I've dated a 90lber and a 180lber and they were both awesome women.

Of course, I couldn't put the 200lber on my shoulders at the Halloween parade.

Right now I have the hots for this chick who has a huge gap in her teeth:

Don't let yer meat loaf.
mangajunky is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2007, 10:33 AM   #105
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
You've been looking at that picture with bigger eyes than mine.

i just read what she wrote about her "lifestyle" of coffee, cigarettes & rice krispies, and having an unhealthy low weight. pictures schmictures, they don't tell the whole story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangajunky
Nice!

I've dated a 90lber and a 180lber and they were both awesome women.

Of course, I couldn't put the 200lber on my shoulders at the Halloween parade.

Right now I have the hots for this chick who has a huge gap in her teeth:

oh bEatrice dalle!! she was ever so lovely in betty blue. that movie gave me a dangerous predisposition towards unstable women...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.28.2019, 08:39 PM   #106
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Hahaha.

At least, AFAIK, it's swung way back the other way.

Not that it matters for me, I'm rather petite.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.28.2019, 11:25 PM   #107
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Hahahah yeah, this thread aged terribly.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2019, 08:39 AM   #108
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimphiskhan
i just listened to daydream nation for the first time
i used to hear incinerate a lot on the radio and heard a lot about sonic youth, i like avant garde music and decided to listen to daydream nation for the first dive. i loved the entire album, favorite track is silver rocket. do you know how they make so much sound?

SONIC LIFE baby!!!
Old 07.10.2019, 02:33 PM   #109
sonic sphere
invito al cielo

sonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's asses

"wanker" - All Hail WATT
sonic sphere is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2019, 05:49 PM   #110
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Strange way to revive this thread.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2019, 03:46 AM   #111
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
remember when Rob was ALL ABOUT the freakshow asses? I never stop thinking about it. I never stop thinking about Rob. Rob and the freakshow asses.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2019, 11:54 PM   #112
The Gazpacho Gestapo
bad moon rising

The Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's asses
im really into latina women lately
The Gazpacho Gestapo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.15.2019, 09:08 AM   #113
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
remember when Rob was ALL ABOUT the freakshow asses? I never stop thinking about it. I never stop thinking about Rob. Rob and the freakshow asses.

what you mean "WAS?"
Old 07.15.2019, 09:42 AM   #114
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Don't go changin' Rob.
Old 07.28.2019, 04:54 AM   #115
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
well, obviously, I meant posting about them. facespace changes a person, I reckon. yr mum is watching. yr mom is watching yr freakshow ass obsession.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.29.2019, 08:42 AM   #116
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

when you are 6'2" and 270lbs, a thiccness in the lady is quite desired.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth