Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I want to get beaten
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.22.2008, 05:15 AM   #281
al shabbray

awesome, its in the top 3 of my wanted list.

btw are you a liars fan?
I need their latest record, wonder how it is. the reviews Ive read are mixed up. (listening to their second one right now, whch revers to the mountain which I look on as sonn as I look out of my window)
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 05:16 AM   #282
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
And it's got a 70 pages booklet!

what?????
I love such things
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 05:17 AM   #283
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah I'm a total Liars fan. I found their last one was really good, but then again it's not a Drum's Not Dead bis. It's Liars doing what, punk rock, noisy pop, well new things anyway, like they always did. But it's very good.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 05:19 AM   #284
al shabbray

yeah , no records the same, thats the liars sound, but I really fell in love with every of their releases yet, some faster some slower.
I am still wondering how "they were drwoned" fits to the atmosphere of that damn mountain and its tails" love to listen to at night and looking at it. always makes me wanna go up there again. but its a hell of a trip, Ive done that 4 times now, and thats 6-8 hours straight up
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 05:26 AM   #285
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Ah! You lucky guy, you should make the trip while listening to They Were Wrong, So We Drowned blasting on your headphones
Old 08.22.2008, 05:28 AM   #286
al shabbray

always wanted to do that. track 10 on that record (with the birds singing) I wonder if they recorded that there, it matches perfectly the atmosphere when the sun is rising and you go down there
there is also a picture inside their booklet which referrs to the witchplace. which is a quiet known place half way up
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 05:30 AM   #287
al shabbray

here if you are interested

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Brocken
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 05:31 AM   #288
SYRFox
invito al cielo

Thanks! I knew about the record being about The Brocken but never thought to read about it
Old 08.22.2008, 05:37 AM   #289
al shabbray

it interesting, even for me, and yes the broken spectre is one of the creepiest things ever
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 06:01 AM   #290
SYRFox
invito al cielo

Sounds great =)
Old 08.22.2008, 06:04 AM   #291
al shabbray

now we are talking bout mountains....nice
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 06:26 AM   #292
SYRFox
invito al cielo

Good morning
You mean for the bot ? that was just joke, don't worry
Old 08.22.2008, 06:28 AM   #293
al shabbray

hahahaha, he gets beaten by a gundam. who wouldnt?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 06:31 AM   #294
al shabbray

he already said it by himself, so its ok

it was a bot on bot fight, and who can stand a strike freedom gundam? nobody, hrhrhr *nerdmodeoff*
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 06:43 AM   #295
al shabbray

after he pmed me yesterday bout our package swapping he disappeared. maybe he got better things to do.....no, that cant be.
he is just scared
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 06:51 AM   #296
al shabbray

I love hoodies too. I am going to spent a shitload of money on one. slavo already made his jokes about it...
that makes nicfit even more sympathic to me

edit: he is scared of you of course
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 06:59 AM   #297
al shabbray

today is the birthday of my lil brother. my dad will catch me in a few minutes and we will have a lot to eat etc. but at evening I am going to chill at home, listening some music.
tomorrow my loved sister will visiting me after her sweden tripping and I think there will be a lot to talk about (after she gave me the hot noews via myspace already) and sunday will be hopefully a classic one, with a lot to eat, nothing to do and semi-good weather. so no partying hard, more chilling out
how about you? whats you plan for the weekend?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 07:19 AM   #298
al shabbray

see you later maestros and the female form of maestros
have to cheer my littel bro, hope he like his new game!!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 07:32 AM   #299
SYRFox
invito al cielo

happy birthday to yr brother, mister shabbray
Old 08.22.2008, 01:16 PM   #300
al shabbray

MIC CHECK anybody there?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
121314 15 1617182565115 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth