Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.12.2016, 09:49 PM   #161
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
no, I hope you don't die I just want you know what a disappointing slave Sanders is. fuck him!!! democrate Nixon mouth full of justice and drug health control and, educational bullshite slobber!!!

dude is a fake dreamer who'll ruin americans. he's no different than the other candidates.

he'll say what about all those black boys getting hit in the head by the police and scream racist while eating his boyfriends ass out because he's a fake liberal jew jerk off cum suck.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2016, 09:04 PM   #162
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Shit can always get worse:

Carly Fiorina is submitting tax returns to Cruz for VP vetting

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2016, 02:53 PM   #163
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Fatfuck Christie's wife rolls her eyes at Trump's "woman card" comment:

https://vine.co/v/iPBJu07Vr0e

Priceless...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 04.28.2016, 09:54 AM   #164
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Natural gas (methane) IS a fossil fuel; it comes from decaying living matter. Farts are largely methane.

I was trying to make a split between the alleged "good for global warming" natural gas and the "evil" coal and petroleum.
\
Hillary's team is sticking with the narrative natural gas = good even though the science seems to show the industry is worse for the earth than petroleum.

"A 2012 study found that natural gas power generation can achieve immediate climate benefits over coal if leakage rates in the natural gas supply chain are kept below approximately 3.2 percent."
This is why we never hear about pollution anymore. Pollution is not a problem. In fact, if its under 3.2% leakage for the entire industry its GOOD.

Trump picking Christie would be a bad move. America does not trust or like Christie. See how his team took retribution against Fort Lee, NJ, because their mayor did not get on her knees before Christie. However, looking at Trump's mob connections through his construction work, it might make sense he would connect with a corruptocrat like Christie.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.28.2016, 04:13 PM   #165
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Fareed Zakaria on Drumpf's dismal wretched putrid "foreign policy": http://www.snappytv.com/tc/1809014

Old 04.29.2016, 06:58 PM   #166
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

A Satanist Explains Why Ted Cruz Is Not, in Fact, Lucifer

https://www.google.cl/search?hl=en&g...HoywwgT9oZ3ADw

Old 05.01.2016, 02:34 PM   #167
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Fareed Zakaria on Drumpf's dismal wretched putrid "foreign policy": http://www.snappytv.com/tc/1809014

FZ's Washington Post column on this (rightly called) "embarrassment":

Quote:
After Donald Trump's "major" foreign policy address, the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), said that he was very impressed, extolling "the broadness, the vision" of the speech. The Wall Street Journal said it was "serious." The National Interest's Jacob Heilbrunn opined that the candidate was "more restrained." Clearly we now consider it a wonder of sorts that Trump can spend 40 minutes in front of cameras and avoid vulgarity, refrain from bigotry and read from a teleprompter.

The speech Wednesday was, in fact, an embarrassment — a meandering collection of slogans that were mostly pablum: "We must make America strong again"; "Our goal is peace and prosperity."

It did not contain his most absurd and unworkable proposals — building a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border, stopping people from sending money to relatives in Mexico, banning all Muslims from entering the United States and implementing a 45 percent tariff on Chinese goods. So it was an improvement, I suppose.

The most striking aspect of the speech was its repeated contradictions. "We will spend what we need to rebuild our military," Trump promised (although Washington already spends more than the next seven countries put together). But almost in the same breath, he talked about pinching pennies because of the crippling national debt. Trump opposes humanitarian interventions but implied that we should have intervened to help embattled Christians in the Middle East.

Trump put the United States' closest allies on notice that if they don't pay their fair share on defense — a complaint that Washington has made for at least four decades — he would end U.S. security guarantees to them. "We have no choice," he exclaimed. Then, he said that he would be a close and reliable ally. He promised to be "consistent" and yet "unpredictable." Is your head spinning yet?

Trump's speech was mostly populist pandering masquerading as a strategy. But one theme emerged: Donald Trump is a Jacksonian. In his book Special Providence, Walter Russell Mead explains that Andrew Jackson represented a distinctly populist style of American thinking that is quite different from the country's other major ideological traditions. It is anti-immigrant and nativist, economically liberal and populist. In foreign policy, it is largely isolationist but, if and when engaged abroad, militaristic and unilateral. In trade, it is protectionist, and on all matters, deeply suspicious of international alliances and global conventions.

The Jacksonian tradition quite neatly describes Trump's foreign policy — though one has to add the narcissism that pervades every aspect of the candidate's worldview. ("I'm the only one — believe me, I know them all — I'm the only one who knows how to fix it.") Jacksonians are exasperated not by enemies but by allies. They want to either abandon the world or utterly dominate it. What is deeply exasperating — in fact, intolerable — for them is engaging with the world and working with other countries to achieve incremental progress, manage conflicts and solve problems. Unfortunately, that happens to be what the bulk of foreign policy actually looks like.

If we want to defeat the Islamic State, for example, what is going to make that possible is complicated. It will be a series of military moves that wrest control of its territory, political and economic efforts to help local Sunni forces who can hold the land and provide effective government to the people, and intense diplomatic work with countries in the region to ensure that they will support this process rather than disrupt it.

But Trump has a better idea, a secret plan that will zap the group into oblivion. He won't tell them — or us — what it is or when it will happen.

In 1993, scholar-senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan wrote an essay titled, Defining Deviancy Down. In it, he explained that American society was quietly accepting as normal behavior what would be considered "abnormal by any earlier standard." Welcome to the Trump campaign, of which his speech on foreign policy was only the most recent example.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...f2a_story.html

Old 05.01.2016, 04:14 PM   #168
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
I think it's cruel to compare Lucifer to Cruz.
Old 05.01.2016, 04:41 PM   #169
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
I think it's cruel to compare Lucifer to Cruz.

Cruel to Lucifer, I assume.

Oh man, those Boehner comments were sheer comedy gold. If THAT fascist pig says Cruz is "Lucifer in the flesh" and "the most miserable son of a bitch he's ever worked with", can you imagine how UNFATHOMABLY EVIL the dishonorable Texas senator is? No wonder Bill Maher called him "diabolical"...

Old 05.02.2016, 02:52 PM   #170
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
How bad would a Trump presidency be? I mean, really?

"He'll build a wall." Think he'll keep any campaign promises? Ha. Others haven't, and they were made of stronger moral fiber, so why would he?

So, taking away his big talking points, how can we predict what would actually happen? I'm drawing a blank. Might not be that bad. I mean, not end-of-the-world bad. Just a bunch of eh and blah perhaps.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2016, 07:23 PM   #171
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
^^ hehe! ha! he! ahum *cough* hummm! mmmm...

...mmmm

cuse me....*clears throat*. ahum! mmmm damn!
Old 05.03.2016, 07:33 PM   #172
pepper_green
Banned

carry on carry on. carry on my wayward son. there'll be peace when you are done.

shiet!! was thinking to myself I minus well get fuked up tonight!! da hell!! buy a pack of smokes and another six pack?

hell wit it!

Ill be darn dose darn cows getting out tonight. me and the wife are hitting the sack. don't cum nockin' if it's rockin'. boi I tell ya.
Old 05.03.2016, 08:32 PM   #173
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove

"He'll build a wall." Think he'll keep any campaign promises? Ha. Others haven't, and they were made of stronger moral fiber, so why would he?

So, taking away his big talking points, how can we predict what would actually happen? I'm drawing a blank. Might not be that bad. I mean, not end-of-the-world bad. Just a bunch of eh and blah perhaps.

He can only do so much as President. At some point the Joint Chiefs will take him aside and show him photos of his daughter and grandchild asleep.
Old 05.03.2016, 08:40 PM   #174
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Cruel to Lucifer, I assume.
Correct. What did he do to get compared to Cruz?
Old 05.04.2016, 10:44 AM   #175
tesla69
Banned

I think we are in a very very bad situation. Clinton is supposed to the the alternative to this:

Were one to assume that Las Vegas gambling boss Sheldon Adelson, is “organized crime,” Adelson being the primary financier of the Republican Party, then the current election might well come into focus.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/05...state-theatre/

In 1991, Trump was found guilty of conspiring with union officials to hire the Polish workers who were in the United States illegally in order to avoid paying union pension and welfare-fund contributions. During the trial, Trump — who constantly brags about his superior management skills — blameshifted the hiring of the illegals onto underlings. The judge found him guilty nonetheless and imposed a $1 million fine.
According to one noted mob expert, the reason the other candidates won’t expose Trump’s mob ties is that they all equally mobbed up. Exposing him would expose them all.
http://www.pensitoreview.com/2015/09...umps-mob-ties/
Old 05.04.2016, 11:24 AM   #176
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove

I think he'd be pretty much the most corrupt since Nixon. Also probably really inept. Handlers will make a big part of his admin, and I'd expect to see Elliott Abrams types in there heavily, which would be really bad for foreign policies. I think of him more as a Berlusconi type than any other leader. I'd also figure the economy would tank, but that's a Republican SOP anyways......I'm sure he'd be better than Shrub, but that's a real high bar
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2016, 11:29 AM   #177
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
What would be Trump's first act as President?

("Would" because "will" isn't the least bit accurate.)
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2016, 11:47 AM   #178
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
. I'd also figure the economy would tank, but that's a Republican SOP anyways.....r
Ha! and of course he could blame it on, probably correctly, on Federal Reserve policies he inherited. the volk will blame it on Obama. More surveillance will be rolled out. More photos of other people's children sleeping will be taken and delivered.
Old 05.04.2016, 01:21 PM   #179
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Kasich suspends campaign, leaving Trump the last Republican standing!

So GOP is officially throwing in the towel to soccer sensation Hillary?

Now while I'm sure that they believe this is just a year to build their base for 2018 but i don't believe they are calculating the negative effect of a Trump campaign. I predict a lot of Republicans might abandon the party and at the least decline in voter enthusiasm and so limit turn out in 2018. Trump can't win the election but GOP has A LOT more to lose than just one election. This could be a major turning point like Reconstruction or the Progressive era when political allegiances and parties were radically changed

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2016, 06:39 PM   #180
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

This thread's title: Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

We all mispredict shit, don't we, S-K brother.

59109 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth