Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Blue Cheer and Witch (with j mascis on drums) - playing new haven, CT
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.22.2006, 02:32 PM   #21
DJ Rick
100%

Location: Sacto (CA) Institute for Record Collection Scrutiny
DJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's asses
Okay, you got my attention. Maybe it's changed since the Dickie-only county faire circuit biker rock that preceded this.
DJ Rick is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.22.2006, 02:42 PM   #22
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Rick
Okay, you got my attention. Maybe it's changed since the Dickie-only county faire circuit biker rock that preceded this.

yeah man, if ya get a chance, check them out again....i think youll be impressed

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.23.2006, 02:48 PM   #23
baby bulldog
bad moon rising

baby bulldog kicks all y'all's assesbaby bulldog kicks all y'all's assesbaby bulldog kicks all y'all's assesbaby bulldog kicks all y'all's assesbaby bulldog kicks all y'all's assesbaby bulldog kicks all y'all's assesbaby bulldog kicks all y'all's assesbaby bulldog kicks all y'all's assesbaby bulldog kicks all y'all's assesbaby bulldog kicks all y'all's assesbaby bulldog kicks all y'all's asses
I didn't think they would kick ass like they did,but they did.Seems that this touring version of the band have been playing in Europe for six or seven years now.They definitely had their shit together...during a guitar malfunction Dickie started telling old war stories of all the pot he's smoked and where to get the best shit,about how he got his ass kicked in Bremen by bikers...real funny dude!I'm thinking of hittin' Northampton on Tuesday.
baby bulldog is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.23.2006, 09:52 PM   #24
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby bulldog
I didn't think they would kick ass like they did,but they did.Seems that this touring version of the band have been playing in Europe for six or seven years now.They definitely had their shit together...during a guitar malfunction Dickie started telling old war stories of all the pot he's smoked and where to get the best shit,about how he got his ass kicked in Bremen by bikers...real funny dude!I'm thinking of hittin' Northampton on Tuesday.

bulldog, my fav story he told was when he fell thru the stage, and wa ssaved by his amp, dangling 20 feet off the ground!

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth