Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page W.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.19.2008, 08:50 PM   #1
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
Just got back from seeing this and I'll be glad to talk about it to anyone else who's seen it. But more importantly is what was showing when I walked into the theater. Click 'watch video' and hold onto your balls.

http://www.nationalguardwarrior.com/
Old 10.19.2008, 08:58 PM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman of the bored
JBut more importantly is what was showing when I walked into the theater. Click 'watch video' and hold onto your balls.

http://www.nationalguardwarrior.com/

shit mang i've seen several instances of such brainwash video in the moobys in the past few months. more vomitory than i can handle, even for "irony".
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 10:42 PM   #3
barnaclelapse
the destroyed room

barnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's asses
I really want to see it, but I have a feeling I'm going to have to wait for DVD.

The cast looks awesome as hell.
barnaclelapse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 11:08 PM   #4
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
i am seeing it tuesday. i heard that it paints dubya as a bit of a bumbling fool but with a heart kind of thing. dont know what you thought of it.

they call me warrior.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 11:28 PM   #5
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
I saw W this past weekend. It was successful in that it portrayed Bush as someone that couldn't find something he was good at. He didn't work at hard enough either, which is one big reason why. When times got tough, he said Fuck it and would start drinking and partying. His dad was always disappointed. But in the end, look where he is, he made it as pres. So you could see why W is an asshole now, bc he took so much of what he thought was people bringing em down. W's revenge.

I would have liked more from the politics end, but these types of movies are hard to do so i think the angle was a good one.

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.20.2008, 12:57 AM   #6
Silent Dan Speaks
the destroyed room

Silent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's asses
I could have seen it for free last week, but I had to study for two tests instead. I'm interested in how it'll turn out, but I get the feeling it's a two hour Bush-bash. I already hate Bush, I don't need a movie to ram it down my throat. Still, I'm willing to give it a shot and see what it's about.
Silent Dan Speaks is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.20.2008, 02:31 PM   #7
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
i saw it. i thought it was really good. i don't like bloated big productions about subject matter that anyone can make a movie about, but this one was simple. which was suprising since it was an oliver stone movie.

it did a good job on making me sympathize somewhat with W. but not changing my opinon on him.
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.20.2008, 03:58 PM   #8
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I'd rather see Religulous.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth