Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Text of Light live tonight
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.06.2007, 01:00 PM   #1
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
TWO LEE SOLO SHOWS
Text of Light (Ranaldo/Licht/Barnes) and others will perform June 6 at "Optosonic Tea" at Experimental Intermedia Foundation, NYC---w Richard Foreman, moderator. Lee and Leah Singer are at the Issue Project Room "Points in a Circle 2007" Festival of folks creating pieces for their spatial sound system in the silo on June 8. Info at the calendar page.
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2007, 01:17 PM   #2
lovesonicevol
children of satan

lovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud of
wish i could make it...

lovesonicevol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2007, 01:31 PM   #3
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Gosh, any more of a heads up and I would have been able to brush my teeth first. crap, I've been planning on seeing this tonite in Williamsburg
10PM: “2X2” Andrew Barker -drums / Harris Eisenstadt - drums Daniel Carter - saxophones, trumpet, clarinet / Charles Waters - saxophones, clarinet

Whatever I do my mics are being repaired so I'll be taping with the old cassette D3.

I guess life is kind of excellent when this is the biggest issue in my life.

Thanks Moshe!

edit: and Paul Flaherty is at Issue Project Room tonite, too...
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2007, 10:55 PM   #4
Georgekrz
stalker

Georgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's asses
ok now im pissed. j/k but must check the calendar more often. i definitely would have been there.
Georgekrz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.07.2007, 10:05 AM   #5
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I tired to stay fo rthe gig but I kinda had a panic attack the space was just too fucking hot and there was no air and my brain joked with itself if there's anyone with TB here you're fucked then the brain started thinking about everyone packed into the loft without ANY air (I'm not kidding no windows)and I had dressed for the comfortable 70 degree evening not the 105 degree loft the sweat was pouring off and then they announced "we usually start a half hour late so relax and we'll start in 10-15 minutes" and since I had arrived at just that moment when every seat is taken and there was no real comfortable place to stand without being in the way it all led me to fucking flee and damn I felt relieved once outside. They also announced that Peter Evans was replacing Tim Barnes this evening, which I'm bummed to miss as I've heard his name a couple times recently.

Then went over to W'burg, Andrew Barker's 2x2 was the shit, sharp and crisp twisted interplay between the two drummers ...
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.07.2007, 10:16 AM   #6
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
goddamn I would like to live in New York
Old 06.07.2007, 10:24 AM   #7
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Just think of all the deep-fried Mars Bars you'd miss out on though
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.07.2007, 10:24 AM   #8
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
i much prefer pizza
Old 06.10.2007, 12:31 AM   #9
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
short clip:

http://gammablog.com/?p=4034
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth