Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Clockcleaner stage antics
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.28.2008, 04:16 PM   #61
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Chemo.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.31.2008, 04:57 AM   #62
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
apparently their uk tour will take place later this year, or early next year

I hope it does. I'm not holding my breath though. I spoke to the promoter that was putting them on here after it was cancelled and he said something along the lines of "It's supposed to be rescheduled for later in the year but I'd be surprised if anyone would be prepared to put up with their shit" or something along those lines.
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.31.2008, 05:43 AM   #63
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
clockcleaner are, to me, the typical load records band. Not a bad band by any means, just one that's hard to get excited about. I think LOAD being positioned as such an "extreme" label is definitely what works against it; almost none of the bands on there are forward-thinking at all, it's just the same shit and the same type of sound carbon-copied. Just lots of badly-produced garage recordings of people yelling and high frequencies. Noise rock that's noiser than rockier, I think that's what a good chunk of the LOAD records roster is.

That being said, I definitely find Clockcleaner a bit more enjoyable than a lot of what LOAD puts out.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.31.2008, 08:32 AM   #64
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain
I hope it does. I'm not holding my breath though. I spoke to the promoter that was putting them on here after it was cancelled and he said something along the lines of "It's supposed to be rescheduled for later in the year but I'd be surprised if anyone would be prepared to put up with their shit" or something along those lines.

yeah, i've heard that they're dicks
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.31.2008, 10:32 AM   #65
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
huh
i read "cock cleaner"
meh
Old 08.03.2008, 10:42 AM   #66
sarramkrop

For fuck's sake, Clockcleaner are not a noise rock band by any stretch of the imagination. Are you fucking demented or what?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2009, 01:35 PM   #67
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Clockcleaner are breaking up

"Yes, we are breaking up. Stop emailing us."
www.myspace.com/clockcleaner

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Big Auf-Wiedersehen In The Sky. Final Show Details.
Current mood:

adored
Category: Life
Clockclean Er will perform for the last time in public on April 18th 2009 at 1248 N Front st. Philadelphia, PA. There are 120 tickets available. If you wish to attend you must first send a cursory request to attend in writing to clockcleanerlastshow@yahoo.com. If you are allowed to attend you will be given a link and allowed to purchase 2 tickets. There is no guest list and we will keep a running tally of who and who is not allowed to attend. If you pass the ticket link onto a friend or simply purchase a ticket we will know you or outside party did not ask permission and you will be denied entry. Tickets on sale now. The supporting acts are Lamps, the Homostupids and Pink Reason.
Thank you.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2009, 01:49 PM   #68
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
weird.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2009, 02:38 PM   #69
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
yes! good fucking riddance.
Old 02.21.2009, 09:17 AM   #70
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Haha... ah well, I like them and would've liked to see them. I think they'd be fun live.

Clockcleaner - Oxford Art Factory, Sydney, 29/11/2008
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M4BKDPHX

"How long does it take an Australian mother to take a shit?"

"Nine months."
Old 02.21.2009, 09:21 AM   #71
sarramkrop

They are a bit fascistic when it comes to the tickets for that final gig, though. At least according to the facebook page Sharkey created.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.21.2009, 09:36 AM   #72
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

Oh definitely. Sounds like they're only allowing their friends and/or people who are cool enough.
Old 02.21.2009, 09:39 AM   #73
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

No Irish, No Blacks, No Dogs
Juden nicht erwünscht

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth