Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page New Pixies
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.08.2013, 10:54 AM   #61
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
"The Happening" is genius!

At any rate, who the heck am I? I mean, if I had to choose I could possibly call Live At The BBC my favorite Pixies album. That's fucked up right?

Nope. It's an awesome record and brilliantly showcases the best of their ferocious live performances. I know I prefer some of their non-album versions of their songs myself, especially the B-Sides, extended, raw and violent "Ricer Euphrates."

Not fucked up at all. Or rather, if you are fucked up, I am fucked up too.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2014, 10:53 AM   #62
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
"Celebrating 25 years of the band's biggest selling album, Doolittle 25 brings together for the first time all the B-Sides, Peel Sessions and Demos, with almost half the tracks having not been commercially released before. This deluxe CD version contains an impressive 50 tracks with the original album on disc one, 2 full Peel Sessions & 6 B-sides on disc two and the complete album in demo form plus 7 bonus tracks on disc three. Like all other Pixies sleeves before it, Vaughan Oliver returns to reinterpret his original design and Simon Larbalestier’s photographs to create a stunning triple card wallet design, printed in metallic ink."

Not much new for fans, but I have to say a meager £12.00 for a delux triple disc thing is generous.

http://pixies.tmstor.es/cart/product.php?id=19301
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth