Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.20.2019, 01:11 AM   #7101
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
again, you'd think someone who's been on this forum for twelve years would have learned how to post a link in a post

Expect nothing from people so you'll never be disappointed but occasionally surprised </pessimist_moment>
Old 09.20.2019, 04:47 AM   #7102
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote Trump:
Quote:
is anybody dumb enough to believe that I would say something inappropriate with a foreign leader while on such a potentially “heavily populated” call.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2019, 08:03 AM   #7103
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
10/10 gif use there. Must spread more rep and all that

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2019, 09:02 AM   #7104
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Pressured the new (comedian) in Ukraine to falsify dirt on Biden and falsify exculpating BS for Manafort in return for lightening the pressure on Ukraine from uncle Vlad.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2019, 09:28 AM   #7105
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
lmao @ drunkle bob

does anyone else wonder if he bought the kerosene he drank last night with the grubby dollar bill he received from bytoad in an envelope with a shitty cassette?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2019, 01:59 AM   #7106
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
So this whole Trump ringing and asking the Ukrainian president to get dirt on Biden's son is a bit awkward isn't it. Anyway you can spin this one, Bytor? And I don't mean throw in a what-aboutism about Obama.

Old 09.21.2019, 01:13 PM   #7107
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Spin what?

Obama sent Biden or better said, Biden represented the United States and I believe money was exchanged.

Soon after, Biden’s son was named to a board, I can’t remember?

It’s all 100% TRUE and factual and I posted in this thread about it over a year ago. Of course, I don’t recall any of you trying to explain it back then???

Yet you are looking for spin or explanation now???

The President asking for dirt -information- facts about Biden’s son and his ties to the Ukraine......sounds like an investigation is taking place.

I’m returning to my Saturday of NCAA Football, I may try and look up my old post later tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
So this whole Trump ringing and asking the Ukrainian president to get dirt on Biden's son is a bit awkward isn't it. Anyway you can spin this one, Bytor? And I don't mean throw in a what-aboutism about Obama.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2019, 02:02 PM   #7108
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
The President asking for dirt -information- facts about Biden’s son and his ties to the Ukraine......sounds like an investigation is taking place.

inspector trump is on the case!

maybe smellyanne too

Old 09.21.2019, 05:30 PM   #7109
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
I found it!

April 4, 2019

Again I must ask......spin what?

Rumba Trump is going to find the dirt!!!

Quote:
Vice President Joe Biden: "I said, 'You're not getting the billion.' I'm going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money,'" Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

Bank records show that Hunter Biden's American company Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC regularly received money in its account (usually more than 166 000 dollars per month) from Burisma from spring 2014 to autumn 2015 of the year - exactly during the period when Vice President Biden was chief US official involved in Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

Is it coincidence or collusion that Vice President Joe Biden spent 36 Hours In Ukraine in April 2014?

Before you answer that question......just a reminder that “The Black Ledger” was the beginning of the Steele Dossier:

A member of the Ukrainian parliament accused in his home country of interfering in the 2016 U.S. presidential election was identified in congressional testimony in October as a source for opposition research firm Fusion GPS.

Quote:
Spin what?

Obama sent Biden or better said, Biden represented the United States and I believe money was exchanged.

It’s all 100% TRUE and factual and I posted in this thread about it over a year ago. Of course, I don’t recall any of you trying to explain it back then???

I’m returning to my Saturday of NCAA Football, I may try and look up my old post later tonight.
Old 09.21.2019, 05:57 PM   #7110
Bytor Peltor
Banned

April 11, 2019

And it continues......none of you cared to answer then and I doubt you will now?

Obama sends Vice President Biden, cash exchanges hands, Hunter Biden lands a high paying position / Ukraine starts sending Hunter Biden’s company large sums of money each month.

Spin This......when Biden is called to testify, will Jo be able to rely on Obama to explain why he sent Biden for 36 hours......or will we learn that Obama granted immunity to VP Biden (and possibly Hunter) like he did Heather Samuelson?

Quote:
Soooooo, I ask if President Obama sending Vice President Biden to the Ukraine on a 36 hour trip was coincidence or collusion and you call it gibberish?

Typical and expected.

Soooooo, word is an investigation may soon be focusing on then President Obama NOT USING our spy agencies: NSA, CIA, FBI or the DOJ and went outside the chain of command to use the British spy agency......GCHQ

WHY?

For surveillance on Candidate Trump and President Elect Trump.

Evidently President Obama did so as to be undetected......the same reason Hillary Clinton set up a server in a janitors closet.

Soooooo, which one of you are going to be foolish enough to Bla Bla Bla colluding against a Presidential candidate?

Months and months of pathetic takes and getting everything completely WRONG!

Now we know how and why President Obama was able to declare that the Trump campaign had done nothing wrong......before he left office......before a dime was spent on the Mueller investigation.

This is getting so good!!!
Old 09.21.2019, 07:26 PM   #7111
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
none of you cared to answer then and I doubt you will now?

i’ll answer:

nobody here gives a shit about your expectations haaa haaa haaa

the only reason h8kurdt asked was for comedy

thanks for playing, igor

go back to doing your master’s bidding

Old 09.21.2019, 07:39 PM   #7112
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Left to their own devices, juveniles will juvenile because they don’t know how to handle the TRUTH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i’ll answer:

nobody here gives a shit about your expectations haaa haaa haaa

the only reason h8kurdt asked was for comedy

thanks for playing, igor
Old 09.21.2019, 07:42 PM   #7113
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
handle the TRUTH!!!

haaaahaaahaaaaa

haaaahaaahaaaaaaaa

the poor heffer....

go handle putin’s shaft some more
Old 09.22.2019, 06:58 AM   #7114
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
Spin what?

Whew. So in your eyes Trump is doing absolutely nothing wrong and in fact should be praised for what he did in ringing ? Thing is, this isn't the first illegal activity that Trump has been involved in during his presidency, and nor will it be his last. However, as usual you'll bury your head in the sand about it all and continue to point to Obama like Trump is clean as a whistle.

To be sure, don't mistake my pointing out that what Trump is doing as a defence of Biden. Tbh, I couldn't give a shiny shit if Biden loses the nomination election. In fact, I'd rather he did anyway. My issue is that Trump was doing something that alerted a whistleblower enough to report it to a higher up where it was promptly suppressed. This isn't Detective Trump saves the country. This is Feckless Trump acting like he can do what he wants for his own betterment. If he was that bothered about Biden he could have a proper investigation about it all. Not "tell me what you know, give me the REAL juicy details and I'll throw in a couple hundred mill to you but if you don't..."

Problem is that this is a man looking out for himself, not the country.

Old 09.22.2019, 07:56 AM   #7115
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
[...]

i wasted a couple of years [three?!?] attempting to reason with these motherfuckers, but they lie through their teeth, to themselves and to others, just like their orange overlord does, and never argue in good faith.

some people here can appreciate the arguments you made above (warren just beat biden in an iowa poll, btw) but when it comes to the orange asshole’s devoted minions, reasonable discourse is 100% a waste of breath.

as the spanish proverb goes, you can’t expect pears from an elm tree.

to everything there’ a season, etc etc, and now it’s time to send nazi enablers the fuck back to 8chan

Old 09.22.2019, 08:00 AM   #7116
Bytor Peltor
Banned

NO - I don’t think Trump should be praised. Honestly, I’m not aware that ringing and asking for dirt is illegal?? I figured leaders and heads of State did that sort of thing on the regular!

Bury my head about what......what am I ignoring?

Candidate TRUMP making mistakes or even “cheating” fails in comparison to President Obama using his position and Executive powers to spy on Candidate Trump and try to help Crooked Hillary win. Is picking up the phone and asking for dirt equivalent to funding a fake dossier or storing a server in a janitors closet?

From Detective to Freckles, call him what you will......but I’m guessing he already has the dirt and the “ringing” is his way of teeing this story up.

YES - very self serving!

But still not in the same ballpark as granting immunity to Heather Samuelson!!!

Quote:
Whew. So in your eyes Trump is doing absolutely nothing wrong and in fact should be praised for what he did in ringing ? Thing is, this isn't the first illegal activity that Trump has been involved in during his presidency, and nor will it be his last. However, as usual you'll bury your head in the sand about it all and continue to point to Obama like Trump is clean as a whistle.

To be sure, don't mistake my pointing out that what Trump is doing as a defence of Biden. Tbh, I couldn't give a shiny shit rif Biden loses the nomination election. In fact, I'd rather he did anyway. My issue is that Trump was doing something that alerted a whistleblower enough to report it to a higher up where it was promptly suppressed. This isn't Detective Trump saves the country. This is Feckless Trump acting like he can do what he wants for his own betterment. If he was that bothered about Biden he could have a proper investigation about it all. Not "tell me what you know, give me the REAL juicy details and I'll throw in a couple hundred mill to you but if you don't..."

Old 09.22.2019, 08:10 AM   #7117
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
NO - I don’t think Trump should be praised.

“...and yet i will defend, excuse and justify and provide cover for him at every single turn, even with the most outrageous nonsense ”

*snort*

q.e.d.
Old 09.22.2019, 08:36 AM   #7118
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
House W&M investigating tax exempt status of hate groups.

Next up: public health and guns

https://waysandmeans.house.gov/legis...s-gun-violence
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.22.2019, 08:41 AM   #7119
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote and reply juvenile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
“...and yet i will defend, excuse and justify and provide cover for him at every single turn, even with the most outrageous nonsense ”

*snort*

q.e.d.
Old 09.22.2019, 08:58 AM   #7120
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Quote and reply juvenile!
see h8kurdt?

the heffer “won’t praise trump” — but her emails! — but hussein! — fake news! — no collision! — ALLCAPS TRUTHINESS

lmao

lather, rinse, repeat

ad infinitum

fuck him
306346353354355 356 357358359366406456 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth