Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Anybody having trouble with Buy Early Get Now
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.30.2009, 11:22 PM   #1
Cajunjoe
empty page

Cajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's asses
I bought the new album Monday through matador and never recieved the BEGN code or whatever. Are they supposed to send an E-mail? I sent them an E-mail and never got an answer. I really want to hear the stream so I can get in on all the good arguments and polls... Oh and I want to hear the music too.

PS Im probably going to get ripped for this thread...
Cajunjoe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 12:32 AM   #2
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
E-mail dean@matadordirect.com and tell him your problem. He should sort it out.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 04:02 AM   #3
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajunjoe

Rather...hahaha.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 07:44 AM   #4
hooligan37
little trouble girl

hooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajunjoe
I bought the new album Monday through matador and never recieved the BEGN code or whatever. Are they supposed to send an E-mail? I sent them an E-mail and never got an answer. I really want to hear the stream so I can get in on all the good arguments and polls... Oh and I want to hear the music too.

Ya, the same is happening to me. Why do they make this so difficult? I want to know the new songs because I'm going to the Brooklyn show. Plus since I pre-ordered the CD off Matador, will I get it before the release date?
hooligan37 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 07:54 AM   #5
harlock_jds
little trouble girl

harlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to behold
if you got it via the matador store you should use the same username and password you used to sign into your matador account. I think the 'code' is for people who went to a B&M record store not people who got it online.

Also i wouldn't expect to hear any of the new songs (or old songs or really 'songs' in general) at the no fun fest show... esp since they are playing it without Lee and it's going to be more along the lines of a SYR type of thing.
harlock_jds is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 08:03 AM   #6
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Rather...hahaha.

|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 09:40 AM   #7
godsfavoritedog
bad moon rising

godsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's asses
I bought mine from Insound a couple of days ago but I still don't have the code. I asked Insound and they verified they sent Matador the info. The only reason I ordered from them instead of the Matastore to begin with is because when I added it to my cart at the matastore and tried to pay with paypal, somehow my purchase price got doubled. Then I tried to just pay by credit card and got an error message saying that the site wasn't setup for "this action". So let's just say I'm unimpressed with the whole process.
godsfavoritedog is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 10:03 AM   #8
DaveMartin
little trouble girl

DaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsfavoritedog
I bought mine from Insound a couple of days ago but I still don't have the code. I asked Insound and they verified they sent Matador the info. The only reason I ordered from them instead of the Matastore to begin with is because when I added it to my cart at the matastore and tried to pay with paypal, somehow my purchase price got doubled. Then I tried to just pay by credit card and got an error message saying that the site wasn't setup for "this action". So let's just say I'm unimpressed with the whole process.
Have you sent Dean an email? If not you should. CC me as well. dave (at) matadordirect.com
DaveMartin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 10:20 AM   #9
godsfavoritedog
bad moon rising

godsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMartin
Have you sent Dean an email? If not you should. CC me as well. dave (at) matadordirect.com

Thanks - I just got the code a few minutes ago.
godsfavoritedog is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 01:14 PM   #10
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
when/is this offer ever gonna be available for non american residents????
Old 05.01.2009, 01:44 PM   #11
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Dude it is already!
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2009, 01:46 PM   #12
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
really..why cant i get anywhewre with it!!!!!!!!

ill try again later!
Old 05.02.2009, 11:50 AM   #13
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
really..why cant i get anywhewre with it!!!!!!!!

ill try again later!

You can get it from the store at the Matador site. Immediately after ordering it I received an email with info about how to listen to the stream.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2009, 01:16 PM   #14
exploding plastic candle
children of satan

exploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard sucka
I received it immediately, but it was just my password that I used when I registered for the thing. Try going to the begn page and typing in that same email and password, it might work.
exploding plastic candle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth