Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I need a girlfriend
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.22.2006, 11:06 AM   #61
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
A pessimistic atheist would be a plus in my book...

I should refer you to my ex. I gotta warn you though, she used to be suicidal, and has terrible mood swings either due to her being on the pill or being on anti-depressants. When I dated her, she was trying to get off one prescription because she was addicted to it and I think she was getting on another one. Plus she's been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2006, 11:12 AM   #62
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
My half-assed theory:

A lot of chicks adopt this persona of being 'troubled' and 'complex' because it makes them seem vulnerable and intriguing. The chick's M.O. seems to be to keep guys an arm's length away, keeping him interested, because it's all about the thrill of the chase, isn't it? Things get too real, they've lost their mystique, and their fun is over.

I don't mean to generalize, but from my experience of being a chick and therefore having the 'inside track,' chicks, in relationships, can be extremely selfish, manipulative, deceiving, patronizing, and shallow.

If I were a guy, I'd totally go gay.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2006, 11:22 AM   #63
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
If I were a chick, I'd totally go lesbian.

I've been with the same girl for over 18 years though; I have no "game" and can offer no dating advice.
Were I single, I think I would stay single for a long time because I simply would not approach women.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2006, 11:32 AM   #64
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I've been with the same girl for over 18 years though; I have no "game" and can offer no dating advice.
Were I single, I think I would stay single for a long time because I simply would not approach women.

It's funny you should say that, Savage, because in my case, I've been with the same girl for over 18 years though; I have no "game" and can offer no dating advice.

Funny world!

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2006, 11:46 AM   #66
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Hip Priest:
This was the year when we passed the "over half our lives" mark. We got together at 17!
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2006, 11:56 AM   #67
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Hip Priest:
This was the year when we passed the "over half our lives" mark. We got together at 17!

Erm..yeah. More or less the same for us too. I'll be 35 in a month and my special ladyfriend was 36 in December. She's 16 months older.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2006, 11:56 AM   #68
perdrix
empty page

perdrix kicks all y'all's assesperdrix kicks all y'all's assesperdrix kicks all y'all's assesperdrix kicks all y'all's assesperdrix kicks all y'all's assesperdrix kicks all y'all's assesperdrix kicks all y'all's assesperdrix kicks all y'all's assesperdrix kicks all y'all's assesperdrix kicks all y'all's assesperdrix kicks all y'all's asses
i think truncated has hit the nail on the head in respect to some girls. There does seem to be a set of girls out there who think that a collection of problems is some kind of substitute for a personality. i understand that some folk, men and women both, have problems of one kind or another but i usually find that those who define themselves by their particular affliction are shallow and boring.
perdrix is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.23.2006, 10:47 AM   #69
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
all these good looking guys on the board all for me. ha ha ha, you just need to get out there meet new people.good luck.

Well, maybe all I needed was the support of my fellow SY fans. Hopefully I'm good looking enough to start seeing screamingskull. I saw her photo & to be honest, she's very beautiful. Thank you for the support screamingskull.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.23.2006, 11:01 AM   #70
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
Well, maybe all I needed was the support of my fellow SY fans. Hopefully I'm good looking enough to start seeing screamingskull. I saw her photo & to be honest, she's very beautiful. Thank you for the support screamingskull.

rock on, marley!!! you've got my support. don't worry, you've got all life to find a girl, just don't rush it and stay calm.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.23.2006, 11:07 AM   #71
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Thanks for the support.

Sonic Life
-George Carlin
Old 03.23.2006, 11:34 AM   #72
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
no worries.
if you feel like needing an advice or so, just holla.

fck it, i'm in a different sorta situation. I've had my lady for 4 years now, but in the past weeks I start feeling like I care for a different girl who's been my friend since childhood (and I always found her damn attractive) more than I probably should. and it gets me really confused.

you know, I just wanted to make the point that having a girlfriend doesn't necessarily mean being endlessly happy and problem-free.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.23.2006, 11:45 AM   #73
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

True. It seemed like when me & my ex were together, we just argued. Of course, I would always wanted to hang out w/ my friends, & she always wanted us to be alone & talk. Maybe I'll learn next time.
-George Carlin
Old 03.23.2006, 12:29 PM   #74
soupisgoodfood
empty page

soupisgoodfood is a splendid one to beholdsoupisgoodfood is a splendid one to beholdsoupisgoodfood is a splendid one to beholdsoupisgoodfood is a splendid one to beholdsoupisgoodfood is a splendid one to beholdsoupisgoodfood is a splendid one to behold
don`t give up.................
Old 03.23.2006, 02:28 PM   #75
hebbel
little trouble girl

hebbel ain't too shabbyhebbel ain't too shabby
marleypumpkin... you should go silent! chicks dig that...

has always worked for me... haha
hebbel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.23.2006, 02:41 PM   #76
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
My half-assed theory:

A lot of chicks adopt this persona of being 'troubled' and 'complex' because it makes them seem vulnerable and intriguing. The chick's M.O. seems to be to keep guys an arm's length away, keeping him interested, because it's all about the thrill of the chase, isn't it? Things get too real, they've lost their mystique, and their fun is over.

I don't mean to generalize, but from my experience of being a chick and therefore having the 'inside track,' chicks, in relationships, can be extremely selfish, manipulative, deceiving, patronizing, and shallow.

If I were a guy, I'd totally go gay.

I think you hit the nail on the head. I wouldn't really go gay though. I'd hate to have to wade through all the gay poseurs to find a good gay guy. Plus, I'm not really into butt sex or putting penises in my mouth, I don't think most guys would like a relationship of one way blowjobs and 2 way handjobs. Plus men don't give me boners.
Old 03.23.2006, 02:53 PM   #77
flophousefloozie
expwy. to yr skull

flophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's asses
Maybe you should try to sound less desperate. trust me, it's a HUGE turnoff! You need to talk to girls like you're just making friends, but you don't care, kool thing. Then, she'll think you're hard to get and she'll want you more.
Bottom line: NEVER BE DESPERATE OR IMPATIENT. GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT...
flophousefloozie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.23.2006, 03:50 PM   #78
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

I'm completely patient and undesperate. Thats my problem. If I had a little bit of desperation maybe I'd try something.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth