Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page A message to all anti-american British gits.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.12.2006, 06:24 AM   #1
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
I'm so tired of reading posts about how bad americans are.
This prejudice shit has gotta stop!

Eat this fuckers!!

Yo, the BNP still exists in Great Britain
Police brutality exists in Great Britain
Slavery made the riches of Great Britain
The Queen wears stolen diamonds, Great Britain
Her husband's a Freemason, Great Britain
They killed Lady Di, Great Britain
Do I have to go into why, Great Britain?

Your politicians are corrupt, Great Britain
Your prison's full of crooks, Great Britain
Your education system is corrupt, Great Britain
Your laws are played out and fucked up, Great Britain
The IRA used to bomb your streets, Great Britain
Then you're shaking hands in a deal, Great Britain
Thought you never negotiate with terrorists, Great Britain
Are Muslims your only nemesis, Great Britain?
The FBI's paedophile list, Great Britain
But keep it on a hush-hush-hush, Great Britain

Chorus:

Yo - if I had an army, I would fight ya
If I had the police, I'd arrest ya
If I had my own court, my own judge and jury
I'd sit back and let history tell the story

If I had an army, I would fight ya
If I had the police, I'd arrest ya
If I had my own court, my own judge and jury
I'd sit back and let history tell the story

You sold weapons to Iraq, Great Britain
You sold your soul to America - the Devil, Great Britain
You haven't got no religion, Great Britain
Do you really believe in Jesus, Great Britain?
Thou shall not kill, Great Britain
Thou shall not steal, Great Britain
The homeless roam your streets, Great Britain
It's all about your stocks and shares, Great Britain
A mortgage wrapped round your neck for years, Great Britain
The bank manager borrows you money, Great Britain
Now you're in a whole heap of debt, Great Britain
Poverty is on your doorstep, Great Britain
Sit back and watch TV, Great Britain
Watch the adverts and buy , Great Britain
Everything on finance for you, Great Britain
A slave to the system every day, Great Britain
While the rich take over your brain, Great Britain

Repeat Chorus

Don't believe what you read in the news, Great Britain

You gave Palestine to the Jews, Great Britain
Stick your nose in people's affairs, Great Britain
Councillors on 60 grand a year, Great Britain
More than the soldiers in Iraq, Great Britain
Then you have to pay your council tax, Great Britain
The queen lives in a house like Saddam Hussein
They're both rich
So I guess they're both one and the same (Ho!)

Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves
Pirates on the ships still they’re searching for the slaves
Control the world in this New World Order
Coulda spent the war money on homes, food and water

I was born and raised in Great Britain
Brainwashed and put in a daze by Great Britain
I learnt how to wrap (rap?) myself in Great Britain
Yo, there's nuttin' better than livin’ in Great
Britain
Old 07.12.2006, 06:26 AM   #2
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Wow here's posting genius in action.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2006, 06:27 AM   #3
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
what and holland is sooo much better huh?
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2006, 06:33 AM   #4
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
I think his point is that no country is better than the other. All countries and governments are corrupt.
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2006, 06:34 AM   #5
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Holland is completely fucked at the moment.
It used to be much more liberal when I first arrived here.
That's right, I'm not from this dump.
Don't get me wrong, It's just that all this animosity on the board is pissing me off.
I just thought I'd dish out to some of the anti-A brits that have posted here lately.
Sorry if I've offended the nice ones.

Those lyrics are not mine.
A brit wrote them.
Old 07.12.2006, 10:05 AM   #6
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Damn right. Patriotic Brits are dicks.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2006, 10:07 AM   #7
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Last I checked, no one has any control over where they are born.
I feel no pride and no shame in my nationality.
It is what it is. I had nothing to do with it.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2006, 10:09 AM   #8
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last I checked, no one has any control over where they are born.
I feel no pride and no shame in my nationality.
It is what it is. I had nothing to do with it.
Word!
And to that i'll add that cunts generally have no specific nationality.There's
something for all of us to worry about.

Old 07.12.2006, 10:11 AM   #9
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
Damn right. Patriotic Brits are dicks.

Damn right!
Patriotism and faith in the flag should be banned!
Old 07.12.2006, 10:14 AM   #10
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
You don't hear the word "git" used much these days.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2006, 10:15 AM   #11
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
And isn't it a shame..
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2006, 10:18 AM   #12
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
I like to think "cock" has replaced "git" in being the word of choice when you want to be mildly insulting.

"A message to all anti-american British cocks."

See...?
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2006, 11:20 AM   #13
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Shut it you dumbass yanks

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2006, 11:24 AM   #14
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Shut it you dumbass yanks
Oh here comes a priceless post.How funny.Oh my aching sides.......

Old 07.12.2006, 11:31 AM   #15
bytheriver
bad moon rising

bytheriver is just really nicebytheriver is just really nicebytheriver is just really nicebytheriver is just really nice
Yeah cause the best way to counter aggression is with aggression. Feel free to Criticise Britain but dont just do it for its own sake. And Ill reserve my right to criticise the destructive foreign policy of the worlds biggest military power, because, hey, I live here too.

Funnily enough I come from the same town as Nick Griffin, he's a knobhead, the town sucks too but those two facts are totally unrelated and the last time he came here there was a huge demonstration which made me proud to be British.
bytheriver is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2006, 11:35 AM   #16
bytheriver
bad moon rising

bytheriver is just really nicebytheriver is just really nicebytheriver is just really nicebytheriver is just really nice
Twat sounds better than Cock and is more fun to say.
bytheriver is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2006, 11:36 AM   #17
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Oh here comes a priceless post.How funny.Oh my aching sides.......

The ignore button? Use it and you'll be able to stop laughing.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2006, 12:57 PM   #18
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

I've been getting neg reps from some of you boardies, which is fine.
But at least have the decency to explain why.
Old 07.12.2006, 01:15 PM   #19
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I haven't done the neg-rep dance as yet, and it's unlikely I will.

We don't like America because we're arrogant, and more than a little bitter that we've been on the slide, globally, since Vicky went and died.

I think the general mood of anti-American feeling is less to do with the (big-P) Politics and more to do with a resistance to the cultural impostition which is felt worldwide (small-p politics). Of course, no single American is to blame, but I feel a strong hesistance and distaste for what I see as the (learnt from the English) techniques of Imperialist dogma through the lens of culture. It's probably irrational, but I'm proud to be a Brit, I'm very, very proud that we have a media which is able and willing to be utterly damning of the government.

The BNP are a joke, by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2006, 01:19 PM   #20
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
BNP are a joke, by the way.

Didn't Reeves and Mortimer start the BNP?
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth