Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page rude people
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.22.2010, 11:46 AM   #61
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
i didn't breed on purpose.

disclaimer:
this is just a stupid joke, and I don't mean to be rude and I don't think you should give the baby to someone/something.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.22.2010, 12:04 PM   #62
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
i made this thread you stupid fucking queen. i'm knocked up, so what, but my life doesn't fucking REVOLVE around it.

hasnt your fat consumed the rest of you yeT?
Ha.
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU CALLING ME A FAT QUEEN?? EH? EH??
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.22.2010, 12:12 PM   #63
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I have been trying to get tix on ebay for the Lady gaga show in Houston to take my fiancee to on Sunday.
I followed many auctions and finally hit on one with decent tix. I won the auction for 2 tix for $152.00 No one else was on their PC's at the time, so I got lucky. even the shit seats are going for $300+ a pair on Ebay.

so all happy, I surprise my fiancee, who thought she was gonna miss the shw. she was very excited.

the next day (this past Friday) I got an email from the Seller which said this,

"Hey, so I did not make as much as I expected to on this auction. I have not yet figured out how to re-list the tickets. I wanted to at least make as much as I paid for them. Just letting you know."

I have used Ebay for yeears and years and never seen anythiong this stupid.
I replied with,

"You will honor your auction. Placing an item for auction is a legally binding contract, just as bidding on an auction is for a Buyer. I expect you to send me the tickets or I will take it up with Ebay to resolve this issue."

Having typed that and sent it I made sure to provide paypal payment ASAP so the fucker could not get me on anything. I then received this in reply,.

"You will get your tickets, You know you can get much farther in life with kind words than with hostility."

what the fuck?

The seller must have been like 14 years old or something. It is not my fault that the dumbfuyck does not know how to list items on ebay with a "reserve price".
too fucking bad for you bitch! MY TICKETS!

so the dumbfuck sent the tickets to my Flashseats account. end of story.
Old 07.22.2010, 12:19 PM   #64
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
i've had a customer trying to slap me in the face while working at a post office. his letter hadn't arrived and he couldn't accept that regular letters can't be traced. then he started yelling how i just threw away letters people wanted to send. when i told him i didn't even work there at the time his receipt (from buying the stamp) stated, he tried to hit me and my boss called the police. the guy actually stayed around until the cops arrived because he was sure they would think he was right...

lol

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.22.2010, 12:23 PM   #65
gualbert
the end of the ugly

gualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's asses
Rob, you will go to a lady gaga concert AGAIN!?!
Or is it the one you talked about earlier?
gualbert is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.22.2010, 12:29 PM   #66
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
lol

it did end in a funny way. he was sitting there, the cops came in, they had heard the story on the phone... one of them took one look at the guy (he was rather big and tall) and one look at me behind my desk and just said 'oh come on dude, she' just a kid!' and the guy ran off.

apparently it was the worst case of violence the post office had seen in years (or ever since they decided to take the windows between customers and workers down)

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.22.2010, 12:30 PM   #67
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
same concert. finally here. she is playing 2 nights in Houston.

Last big arena show I went to was Def Leppard back in 1988 and shit.
Old 07.22.2010, 12:32 PM   #68
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gualbert
Rob, you will go to a lady gaga concert AGAIN!?!
Or is it the one you talked about earlier?

sounds like hell.

Old 07.22.2010, 12:37 PM   #69
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
it did end in a funny way. he was sitting there, the cops came in, they had heard the story on the phone... one of them took one look at the guy (he was rather big and tall) and one look at me behind my desk and just said 'oh come on dude, she' just a kid!' and the guy ran off.

apparently it was the worst case of violence the post office had seen in years (or ever since they decided to take the windows between customers and workers down)

I can't remember anything bad ever happening in the post office. Except once, in a post office in Bromley this woman started saying I AM TIRED
and laying on the floor and people shouting kids get away this could be a virus and she's like nooo i am tired leave me ALONE leave me alone, I just wanna lay here for a bit.

Then she started saying she was gonna barf and nobody brought her a bucket or anything, so they called an ambulance but she kept saying she just wanted to lay there for a while.

And this was the same day the post office woman told me: you gotta put some tape around this. And I said OK, can you do that please? And she says: NO, you gotta go back there and BUY some and do it yourself and go back to the end of the queue. So I had to go and buy tape just because she didn't think there was enough tape.

I kind of like going to the post office.

Old 07.22.2010, 12:42 PM   #70
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I can't remember anything bad ever happening in the post office. Except once, in a post office in Bromley this woman started saying I AM TIRED
and laying on the floor and people shouting kids get away this could be a virus and she's like nooo i am tired leave me ALONE leave me alone, I just wanna lay here for a bit.

Then she started saying she was gonna barf and nobody brought her a bucket or anything, so they called an ambulance but she kept saying she just wanted to lay there for a while.

And this was the same day the post office woman told me: you gotta put some tape around this. And I said OK, can you do that please? And she says: NO, you gotta go back there and BUY some and do it yourself and go back to the end of the queue. So I had to go and buy tape just because she didn't think there was enough tape.

I kind of like going to the post office.

i've worked there for a month and you have no idea how often i've had to say 'no sir we don't sell single envelopes, you can't just walk in here with a piece of paper and expect us to just give you one, you can grab a pack of five over there and just come back to me immediately' (one guy refused to buy the five envelopes so he went home to make one himself and stood in line all over again)

or people who got a notice for a package or this letter you have to sign for... if you are not home you get a note saying you can pick it up the next day, and how long we keep it. (after two weeks it goes back to sender). some people came around all pissed 'i went on holiday and now i got this, you should keep those letters longer since it's summer and people go away sometimes!'

... yeah

flickr

Old 07.22.2010, 12:43 PM   #71
gualbert
the end of the ugly

gualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
same concert. finally here. she is playing 2 nights in Houston.
Make a review please.
I've seen on tv that she cries at each concert (oh, the emotion..), and I've read that she's "one of the most exciting and innovative new artists in recent history".
gualbert is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.22.2010, 12:43 PM   #72
ploesj
invito al cielo

the very best one was a lady who only spoke russian. she came in with a note with some numbers on it and pointed at the western union sign. it took me half an hour to find out wether she wanted to send or receive money!

flickr

Old 07.22.2010, 12:48 PM   #73
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
(one guy refused to buy the five envelopes so he went home to make one himself and stood in line all over again)
Hahahaha!!

I'm in the category of people who are possibly too nice for their own good. Though a lot of people seem to think I'm ignorant due to my quiet nature (which is fair enough, I could come across negatively if I'm not too talkative to someone).

I've had someone shout and throw money at me because I accidentally shortchanged them by 30p. Dude was probably just trying to look big in front of his girl ("Yeah I showed that kid who's working for minimum wage who's BOSS!"). Thankfully, I make money by playing music now so there's no need for a shitty horrible lowly paid job.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.22.2010, 12:51 PM   #74
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
i've worked there for a month and you have no idea how often i've had to say 'no sir we don't sell single envelopes, you can't just walk in here with a piece of paper and expect us to just give you one, you can grab a pack of five over there and just come back to me immediately' (one guy refused to buy the five envelopes so he went home to make one himself and stood in line all over again)

or people who got a notice for a package or this letter you have to sign for... if you are not home you get a note saying you can pick it up the next day, and how long we keep it. (after two weeks it goes back to sender). some people came around all pissed 'i went on holiday and now i got this, you should keep those letters longer since it's summer and people go away sometimes!'

... yeah

yeah but in this case the post office is inside an independent shop.

and there was absolutely nothing wrong with the amount of tape, i taped ir properly like i usually do, but she was probably instructed to tell people to go buy tape just so they can profit more? because whos gonna go back home just to put some more tape?

i should have said i dont give a shit if you dont think theres enough tape just fucking post it.

Old 07.22.2010, 12:53 PM   #75
knox
invito al cielo

also, i have to agree with the envelope guy.
why should i buy 5 envelopes when i only need one?
id give you shit for that lol.

Old 07.22.2010, 12:54 PM   #76
ploesj
invito al cielo

Quote:
yeah but in this case the post office is inside an independent shop.

and there was absolutely nothing wrong with the amount of tape, i taped ir properly like i usually do, but she was probably instructed to tell people to go buy tape just so they can profit more? because whos gonna go back home just to put some more tape?

i should have said i dont give a shit if you dont think theres enough tape just fucking post it.

ouch

that sucks.

the only time i was allowed to give a free envelope was when this very young cute girl came by with a tiny pink envelope full of fairy stickers. it was too small to send (or put a stamp on), there weren't too many people around and everyone was going 'aaaaw' anyway so we just popped it into a larger one, rewrote the adress and posted it.

you only get away with that shit as a kid

flickr

Old 07.22.2010, 12:56 PM   #77
ploesj
invito al cielo

Quote:
also, i have to agree with the envelope guy.
why should i buy 5 envelopes when i only need one?
id give you shit for that lol.

i know it's silly

but allw e sold at that small post office were packages of minimum five envelopes.

if you want to send something, you would put it in an envelope already, right? or at least tape your letter together in envelope-form. this guy didn't even write an adress yet.

flickr

Old 07.22.2010, 12:57 PM   #78
knox
invito al cielo

did you open and read it?

did you know people still try to send money in envelopes?

someone stole my tea.

Old 07.22.2010, 12:58 PM   #79
knox
invito al cielo

i hate it when they ask me
what's inside the box
why should you care?

if you must know, used underwear
what category is that?

Old 07.22.2010, 01:04 PM   #80
ploesj
invito al cielo

i didn't read it, of course

but it could get lost easier

or maybe the sorting machine wouldn't be able to pick it up because it's a folded sheet of paper instead of a card)shaped envelope in one piece...

there are probably reasons for all this.

someone once tried to send living bees in a box. they found out when the package was buzzing.

it's illegal to send living things by mail.

flickr

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth