Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.27.2013, 01:22 PM   #35581
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
that's not what i'm saying. i'm saying i'm okay with selling sex outright. as long as it's good sex for sale, and not some spastic atrocity to cover up a painful lack of talent and/or a mental breakdown. problem with celebrities is that they get to have their breakdowns in full view of the public-- i pity the fuckers. but hey, they wanted to be famous.

See that's where I start sounding like a prude, cos I do have a problem when the person selling it has an audience largely made up of people not legally allowed to do it. You can never take it out completely but I do think there's a certain amount of responsibility that comes when you're selling stuff largely to children. I'll stop now before I start sounding like Tipper Gore.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.27.2013, 01:49 PM   #35582
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
See that's where I start sounding like a prude, cos I do have a problem when the person selling it has an audience largely made up of people not legally allowed to do it. You can never take it out completely but I do think there's a certain amount of responsibility that comes when you're selling stuff largely to children. I'll stop now before I start sounding like Tipper Gore.

why is the blame for "the sex" largely put on women though?

i bet you suchfriends first saw michael jackson as a minor, but today the dead man is his infallible pop god. and he's complaning about "whores this" and "whores that" but he's not protesting the male cult of "bitches and money". skewed + unfair.

come on, somebody go on a jeremiad against playas.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.27.2013, 02:07 PM   #35583
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
grabbing one's crotch is not strictly a sexual action. it has always been done by guys trying to look tough. "Deez nuts" and all that.

bending over and rubbing your ass on a married man who is singing a song about the supposed "gray area" between consenting sex and rape, (Blurred Lines, cuz Canadians are gonna fuck you whether you are passed out or not) and having her feign a rimjob on a big bootie black lady who is wearing a bear mask...

that is straight up sexual! MTV's target audience has been 12 year olds for about 20 years.
Old 08.27.2013, 02:08 PM   #35584
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Robin Thicke is equally stupid though, and no one is talking about that! double standard!
Old 08.27.2013, 03:42 PM   #35585
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
having her feign a rimjob on a big bootie black lady who is wearing a bear mask...
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18y5.../ku-medium.gif

I imagine she's a lot of fun at a party - soon enough the group sex video will come out.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.27.2013, 04:09 PM   #35586
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

i bet you suchfriends first saw michael jackson as a minor, but today the dead man is his infallible pop god. and he's complaning about "whores this" and "whores that" but he's not protesting the male cult of "bitches and money". skewed + unfair.

I can't speak for anyone else but if I had children I'd be as uncomfortable about them watching a Pitbull concert as I would a Miley one. But you and Rob are right, it's invariably the female artists who catch the flack.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.27.2013, 04:31 PM   #35587
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
Buzzing ! Just bought a new synth, get ready for some new sexy 80's swirling pads.

Do you post your music anywhere on the internet these days?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.27.2013, 05:40 PM   #35588
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
I certainly do https://soundcloud.com/zombitechnique

Just the other day i went on a bit of a souncloud purge and deleted most of the tunes as i'd come to realise that i'd been recording everything for the past few years basically the wrong way. Harsh sounding is the best way to describe it. Didn't know whether to laugh or cry so ended up doing a weird gurgly hybrid of both hahah. All is fixed now and things are on the up, new lease of life and all that.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.27.2013, 10:04 PM   #35589
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

You misunderstand. My flack is not with Miley Cyrus, or any of these women being exploited personally or individually, its with the cultural and economic system as a whole which accepts, promotes, and fleeces such degrading misbehavior. Further, you're wrong, my perspective is not skewed or unfair, that "money and bitches" mentality is exactly in tandem and part of the overall superstructure of misogyny and objectification of sexuality which is demonstrated by Miley Cyrus. After all, she was twerking. 97% of people before VINES on facebook had no idea what the fuck twerking even is, it was an obscure, overly sexual dance from the Down South clubs that spread to the hood parties all over the country, but remained distinctively hood and therefore counterculture. Miley twerking on MTV is essentially like buying studs or patches at Hot Topic, pure corporate exploitation for profit. However, the problem is the same, when punk art and culture are exploited senselessly for profit by non-artists in the commercial market, that is a problem, its called selling-out and being exploited. When women's sexuality is exploited for profit through a misogynistic super-structure, it as worse manifestation of the same problem, crassly commercial exploitation. With Hot Topic, its exploiting the art and culture of a sub-culture of underground music. With the sexual objectification of women, is exploiting half the world because of their biology and genitalia.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.28.2013, 02:17 AM   #35590
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
I wish I had a really rich sugar daddy who would buy me an apartment in.... three cities? But where I am now should be my home base. Or Melbourne... or New York...
And he should take me shopping every time I want to and let me buy lots of cute underwear and dresses and awesome shoes. OMG. and feed me lots of delicious things. And make sure I only get the best coffee in the world. Every morning (and any other time of the day)
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.28.2013, 03:20 AM   #35591
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
I certainly do https://soundcloud.com/zombitechnique

Just the other day i went on a bit of a souncloud purge and deleted most of the tunes as i'd come to realise that i'd been recording everything for the past few years basically the wrong way. Harsh sounding is the best way to describe it. Didn't know whether to laugh or cry so ended up doing a weird gurgly hybrid of both hahah. All is fixed now and things are on the up, new lease of life and all that.

ok, if i understood right, everything is fine.
im still monophonic (ear flooded/infected/from cold) and sounds like yours work perfectly.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.28.2013, 08:13 AM   #35592
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
I wish I had a really rich sugar daddy who would buy me an apartment in.... three cities? But where I am now should be my home base. Or Melbourne... or New York...
And he should take me shopping every time I want to and let me buy lots of cute underwear and dresses and awesome shoes. OMG. and feed me lots of delicious things. And make sure I only get the best coffee in the world. Every morning (and any other time of the day)

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.28.2013, 09:12 AM   #35593
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Old 08.28.2013, 11:12 AM   #35594
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Can't help with the apartment, but if yr in Melbs sometime after next week, I'll certainly buy you a world-class coffee. There's a nice place on Chapel Street we've been looking forward to seeing again.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.28.2013, 12:09 PM   #35595
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
ok, if i understood right, everything is fine.
im still monophonic (ear flooded/infected/from cold) and sounds like yours work perfectly.

It's funny you describe it as monophonic because that's where my problem lied. Problem was I was recording every instrument in stereo instead of correctly recording in monophonic.

Get better soon. I'm off to the pub for lunch, nom nom nom
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.28.2013, 02:35 PM   #35596
pony
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Can't help with the apartment, but if yr in Melbs sometime after next week, I'll certainly buy you a world-class coffee. There's a nice place on Chapel Street we've been looking forward to seeing again.
chapel street <3
what would I give to go back.
3 years ago, i lived just off chapel street. it was awesome.
Old 08.29.2013, 03:13 AM   #35597
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
thank you, Diesel.
i detect some improvement today..

and yo, ladies who suffer from period pain: i think i found a good pill.
if one of you asks, i ll name the brand etc.
dont want to advertise evil with no reason.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.29.2013, 02:31 PM   #35598
pony
the end of the ugly

nefeli, tell meeeee please!
Old 08.29.2013, 03:41 PM   #35599
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

it's weird that google knows it is my birthday...damn cookies!
Old 08.29.2013, 05:13 PM   #35600
finfoom
empty page

finfoom kicks all y'all's assesfinfoom kicks all y'all's assesfinfoom kicks all y'all's assesfinfoom kicks all y'all's assesfinfoom kicks all y'all's assesfinfoom kicks all y'all's assesfinfoom kicks all y'all's assesfinfoom kicks all y'all's assesfinfoom kicks all y'all's assesfinfoom kicks all y'all's assesfinfoom kicks all y'all's asses
thCA3V56DF.jpg
1280168017301770177717781779 1780 178117821783179018301880 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth