Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page What's your most hated band?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.19.2009, 02:58 PM   #181
godsfavoritedog
bad moon rising

godsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
damaged. he's no less rollinsy but the albums too great even for his rollinsness to spoil

I figured you meant Damaged. It was either that or the West Memphis Three benefit Rise Above, which is tolerable in small doses and was at least for a damned good cause.
godsfavoritedog is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2009, 12:17 AM   #182
Seandi
stalker

Seandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's asses
Barenaked Ladies and any other "joke" band beloved by obnoxious fan boys who wouldn't know how to fuck a female even if they if they had the chance.
Seandi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2009, 12:59 AM   #183
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsfavoritedog
I figured you meant Damaged. It was either that or the West Memphis Three benefit Rise Above, which is tolerable in small doses and was at least for a damned good cause.

yeah, i've not heard that other one. i just find rollins objectionable on a quite basic level. and yet damaged remains one of my favourite albums.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2009, 03:27 AM   #184
loubarret
expwy. to yr skull

loubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerf
true, but at least creed isnt making music anymore. nickelback is the new creed.
Reunion and Full Circle (2009-present)

On November 3, 2008, Blabbermouth.net reported that a Creed reunion could materialize in 2009. According to Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider, Alter Bridge vocalist Myles Kennedy was rumored to replace Robert Plant for a Led Zeppelin reunion tour in 2009.[citation needed] Blabbermouth states that "if Kennedy should take the job with the Zeppelin offshoot, the sources have indicated that there are already "significant dollars" on the table for a Creed reunion."[6] On December 2, Rolling Stone reported that an announcement of a Creed reunion was "imminent".[7] However, Kennedy himself denied the rumor that he would be fronting "Led Zeppelin or any offshoot of Led Zeppelin," but also said that he did indeed jam with the instrumental members of the band. It was later stated by Jimmy Page's manager that there will be no Led Zeppelin reunion and that Myles Kennedy will remain in Alter Bridge to record the band's third album. Because of this, a Creed reunion appeared unlikely.
However, on March 17, 2009 a teaser trailer for a possible tour was leaked, pulled, and then on April 2 re-published on the re-launched Creed website, Creed.com, which states "coming summer 2009".

Beware for the worse
loubarret is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2009, 07:24 AM   #185
Silver_Rocket
little trouble girl

Silver_Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver_Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver_Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver_Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver_Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver_Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver_Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver_Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver_Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver_Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver_Rocket kicks all y'all's asses
ive got a strong dislike towards oasis

there first 2 albums were decent but since then they have been complete shite, they talk like there the best band in the world ever, i wouldnt even put them in my top 50 bands/musicians from the UK.

i saw them live a few weeks back and it was officially the biggest disapointment of a gig ever and one of the most boring performances from any band ive ever seen!
Old 07.20.2009, 07:32 AM   #186
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
80's rock ballads.

All of them.

I hate them even more when people like them ironically, like my older brother.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2009, 07:33 AM   #187
loubarret
expwy. to yr skull

loubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's asses
I love oasis for Mabye for the rest they can fuck themselves.
Old 07.20.2009, 07:41 AM   #188
Silver_Rocket
little trouble girl

Silver_Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver_Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver_Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver_Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver_Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver_Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver_Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver_Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver_Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver_Rocket kicks all y'all's assesSilver_Rocket kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by loubarret
I love oasis for Mabye for the rest they can fuck themselves.
i love that album too, its just to me they were so bad live, and there so up there own arse ive grown to really dislike them.

btw Kings of Leon anyone/???
there another band that once had it and have since lost it!
Old 07.20.2009, 07:43 AM   #189
loubarret
expwy. to yr skull

Yeah, loved their first two albums. The third was nice but then came that peice of shit...
Old 07.20.2009, 07:43 AM   #190
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Who the fuck was saying shit about rollins
Old 07.20.2009, 07:44 AM   #191
looking glass spectacle
100%

looking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
then cheer up, because they don't

yeah... i've been underwhelmed since murray street... but i'm looking forward to checking out the eternal. i was blown away by their live performance of it...

looking glass spectacle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2009, 07:54 AM   #192
Silver_Rocket
little trouble girl

Quote:
Yeah, loved their first two albums. The third was nice but then came that peice of shit...
exactly how i feel, their next album is either gonna confirm them as sell-outs or else they will go back to their roots, unfortunatly the first option looks more likely
Old 07.20.2009, 07:57 AM   #193
loubarret
expwy. to yr skull

Why should they return to their roots?

Every teenage girl in the world is at their feets...
Old 07.20.2009, 08:02 AM   #194
Silver_Rocket
little trouble girl

Sex on Fire
who knew one song could create so much hatred towards a band and at the same time make every young girl love them!
Old 07.20.2009, 10:23 AM   #195
jerf
children of satan

jerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Reunion and Full Circle (2009-present)

On November 3, 2008, Blabbermouth.net reported that a Creed reunion could materialize in 2009. According to Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider, Alter Bridge vocalist Myles Kennedy was rumored to replace Robert Plant for a Led Zeppelin reunion tour in 2009.[citation needed] Blabbermouth states that "if Kennedy should take the job with the Zeppelin offshoot, the sources have indicated that there are already "significant dollars" on the table for a Creed reunion."[6] On December 2, Rolling Stone reported that an announcement of a Creed reunion was "imminent".[7] However, Kennedy himself denied the rumor that he would be fronting "Led Zeppelin or any offshoot of Led Zeppelin," but also said that he did indeed jam with the instrumental members of the band. It was later stated by Jimmy Page's manager that there will be no Led Zeppelin reunion and that Myles Kennedy will remain in Alter Bridge to record the band's third album. Because of this, a Creed reunion appeared unlikely.
However, on March 17, 2009 a teaser trailer for a possible tour was leaked, pulled, and then on April 2 re-published on the re-launched Creed website, Creed.com, which states "coming summer 2009".

Beware for the worse

youve singlehandedly ruined my week with this news...
jerf is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2009, 12:55 PM   #196
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Rocket
btw Kings of Leon anyone/???
there another band that once had it and have since lost it!

I must have more respect for the mainstream than some others here...I felt Kings of Leon's early stuff sounded like they haven't heard any music since 1975, and their guitar tones were too weak. Their newer stuff is more timeless.

I don't agree with most of the bands listed in this thread. I think Pantera said it best in the liner notes of Far Beyond Driven regarding Planet Caravan-"If you don't like it, don't fucking listen to it."
Old 07.20.2009, 03:22 PM   #197
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses

Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2009, 03:29 PM   #198
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
What the fuck is that thing?
And yeah Kings of Leon fuck 'em.
Old 07.20.2009, 03:35 PM   #199
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Jeffree Star.
His music is even worse than his appearance.
Someone needs to throw his ass in the trash.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2009, 07:28 PM   #200
viewtiful_alan
invito al cielo

viewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Jeffree Star.
His music is even worse than his appearance.
Someone needs to throw his ass in the trash.
He still fucking bothers...?
Love love lvoe the avatar by the way.

viewtiful_alan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth