Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I love you...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.11.2010, 04:21 PM   #61
Zombie Robot
expwy. to yr skull

Zombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's asses
this thread is nauseating.
Old 05.11.2010, 07:20 PM   #62
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Robot
this thread is nauseating.

yes

be sure to screencap it for posterity
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2010, 07:39 PM   #63
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
why screencap? I have VOLUMES of text in my sent box far greater than this.

do you want to replay it all for some future perceived fall from grace?

should the day come (I plan to do everything inhumanly possible, everyday, to make sure that it doesn't), then I shall dust myself off and stand back up.

I think that you people (as others) are highly underestimating the "new" (nothing new really) me.

Sun Tzu taught me to value underestimation, and value it greatly, I do.

:space:
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2010, 07:45 PM   #64
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
why screencap? I have VOLUMES of text in my sent box far greater than this.

do you want to replay it all for some future perceived fall from grace?

should the day come (I plan to do everything inhumanly possible, everyday, to make sure that it doesn't), then I shall dust myself off and stand back up.

I think that you people (as others) are highly underestimating the "new" (nothing new really) me. Sun Tzu taught me to value underestimation, and value it greatly, I do.

:space:

i think you're currently in an altered state and that's fine, we've all been there, but altered states don't last forever. so even you will be able to draw some chuckles from rereading this some years from now-- they might be proud chuckles, but chuckles nevertheless. i know i do, rereading my old stuff.

oh yeah.

(more often than not it's embarrassment and not chuckles when i reread my shit-- but anyway...)

ps- i don't estimate over or under, i simply enjoy the human spectacle this board provides, as it comes.

in other words: don't be paranoid, it's not about you
Old 05.11.2010, 08:00 PM   #65
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
yes, but, which is the altered state: my doom-filled posts of the past or what you see and read now?

answer as you will, wave packets and the Heisenberg uncertainty principle may skew yr data sufficiently that you may never know!

I am writing an epic. comedy, tragedy or legend, the value is the story.

O, MUSE!! sing to me and I shall write of you in the blessed verse of the stars.
Old 05.11.2010, 08:07 PM   #66
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
yes, but, which is the altered state: my doom-filled posts of the past or what you see and read now?

both, i suppose. so now you agree with me that CTHULHU EATS IT? good! of course ecstasy is preferrable to chronic depression-- sheesh, what do you take me for-- a cynic? fuck cynics.

ive had my horn-filled brain-blasts as well, and still do, but always in private. what makes this amusing is it's public nature. you know, like when people say "get a room!"-- i've always liked to fuck in public places though, i confess-- though my bonerific declarations have generally been kept private. however, i remember that once, when i was 17, in a club, and positively drunk... but i digress...

Quote:
answer as you will, wave packets and the Heisenberg uncertainty principle may skew yr data sufficiently that you may never know!

I am writing an epic. comedy, tragedy or legend, the value is the story.

O, MUSE!! sing to me and I shall write of you in the blessed verse of the stars.

well then you get my point-- screencap it for posterity.
Old 05.11.2010, 08:19 PM   #67
space
expwy. to yr skull

no! I still think that Cthulhu is "pretty rad", but more in a Miskatonic sense, and less as an invoker, or doom-cryer.

a great deal IS private (I could burn yr eyes out, mang); however, I'm still required to bounce my love off of a satellite.

the current lack of proximity requires the manifestation of my love to come in many forms, and from several different directions.

there certainly is an aspect of "shout my love to the world", but this board (and the Lurker at the Threshold / Haunter of the Dark) will only be able to view glimpses very shortly.

what I can say with my voice will not require transcription into text, emails or our dear Golden Blue.

ps: there is no need for screencaps of that which I can recall in totality. I rarely ever forget what I want to remember.
Old 05.11.2010, 08:27 PM   #68
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
something...Lurker...something else

Thanks
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2010, 08:28 PM   #69
space
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker
Thanks

no, thank YOU for plausible deniabilty.
Old 05.11.2010, 08:29 PM   #70
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
What does that mean?
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2010, 08:32 PM   #71
space
expwy. to yr skull

I have no idea what the hell yr talking about!
Old 05.11.2010, 08:36 PM   #72
space
expwy. to yr skull

The Fool is close to completing what he set out to create long ago, back when the Magician revealed those tools to him. But enemies are now standing in his way, devious human enemies, bad circumstances, even confusion in his own mind. There's no more forward momentum; he feels he is fighting just to stay where he is. Walking along the shore, watching the waves come in, he puzzles over how to defeat these enemies and get things moving forward once again.

It is here that he comes across a charioteer, standing in his gold and silver chariot, his black and white steeds at rest. "You seem a victorious warrior," the Fool remarks. "Tell me, what is the best way to defeat an enemy?" The Charioteer nods out at the ocean. "Have you ever been swimming in the water and been trapped in that tide which pulls you out to sea? If you try to swim forward, head-on, you go nowhere. You swim forward, the tide pulls you back and, if you tire yourself out, you drown. The only way to win without sapping all your energy is to swim parallel to shore, and come in slowly, diagonally. So, too, when fighting in a chariot. You win by coming up alongside that which you wish to defeat." The warrior nods to his beasts. "Your steeds keep the wheels turning, but it is your control and direction that brings victory. Dark and light, they must be made to draw in harmony, under your guidance."

The Fool is impressed and inspired. He thinks he now knows how to win his own war. He thanks the warrior, but before he leaves, the warrior stays the Fool, "One thing more," he says, "no victory can be won unless you have unwavering confidence in your cause. And remember this above all, victory is not the end, it is the beginning."
Old 05.11.2010, 08:46 PM   #73
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
no! I still think that Cthulhu is "pretty rad"

"pretty rad"? Anyone who has the title of Destroyer of Worlds is a total badass....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2010, 08:49 PM   #74
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
"pretty rad"? Anyone who has the title of Destroyer of Worlds is a total badass....

he can lick my balls. just saying.
Old 05.11.2010, 09:05 PM   #75
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
he can lick my balls. just saying.

He can destroy yer earth-sized squirrel balls.
Old 05.11.2010, 09:11 PM   #76
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
The inference gathered from the far flung realms of this forum lend weight to the expectation, nay, assertion that such a possibility is merely endearing and not in a "The Cure" like sense, altogether a bad thing, if what you want is to develop the means by which to conjure up some sort of connect, because connects are tough to come by and it is hard to bea man, baby, especially when Depeche Mode's "wrong" is blasting from the bathroom stereo while th door is closed, the walls are wet, and the lady is freshly delightful, right?
Old 05.12.2010, 06:42 AM   #77
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
the rambling has just changed pitch. I'll take it any way it comes. love you baby.

ink. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2010, 10:16 AM   #78
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 05.17.2010, 01:58 AM   #79
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
!!!
ink. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth