Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page upcoming SCOTS @ theBeachland Ballroom
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.03.2007, 10:56 PM   #1
VelcroBananapiels
empty page

VelcroBananapiels cold hard suckaVelcroBananapiels cold hard suckaVelcroBananapiels cold hard suckaVelcroBananapiels cold hard suckaVelcroBananapiels cold hard suckaVelcroBananapiels cold hard suckaVelcroBananapiels cold hard suckaVelcroBananapiels cold hard suckaVelcroBananapiels cold hard suckaVelcroBananapiels cold hard suckaVelcroBananapiels cold hard sucka
Hey folks, it's been some time since i've trolled here, glad to see it's still kicking!

Going to be driving to Cleavland to see Southern Culture on the Skids! Never seen them play, anyone here been and want to let me know what to expect?
VelcroBananapiels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2007, 10:58 PM   #2
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
i cannot help you, velcro, but just let me say that it is nice to see you back,
AND with a coach mcgurk avatar. outstanding, sir.
Old 05.06.2007, 01:32 PM   #3
VelcroBananapiels
empty page

VelcroBananapiels cold hard suckaVelcroBananapiels cold hard suckaVelcroBananapiels cold hard suckaVelcroBananapiels cold hard suckaVelcroBananapiels cold hard suckaVelcroBananapiels cold hard suckaVelcroBananapiels cold hard suckaVelcroBananapiels cold hard suckaVelcroBananapiels cold hard suckaVelcroBananapiels cold hard suckaVelcroBananapiels cold hard sucka
Thanks Jenn! The show was amazing! Both openers (locals LORDS OF THE HIGHWAY, and a burlesque by THE PUSSYFOOT GIRLS) were good too! Some serious guitar shreddery was at hand, enhanced by drunken audience members being allowed to go willy-nilly dancing all over the stage! It was also a nice change to have my small group of friends be among the very youngest (by at least a decade) in the crowd!

I may get around to a full review of the show, but seriously doubt it!
VelcroBananapiels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth