Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page The Tough & Lovely
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.03.2006, 09:58 AM   #1
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Hi !
I need your help, you Americans. This band (The Tough & Lovely) is about to tour your country. There must have been 15 people in France to buy their record on this tiny little label Spoonful Records 2 years ago, and guess what? They haven't reached an audience big enough to allow them to tour outside the States.
So could you make them big so that they come play France, Belgium, England, somewhere near I mean.
There's their blog http://www.myspace.com/thetoughandlovely, with some songs to give a try (I recommend I Will Not Hurt You).
It's got nothing to do with Sonic Youth, nor Dino Jr, Nirvana, Flaming Lips or Jim O', it's classic rock'n'roll, short songs with a powerful and brilliant chanteuse, and I really dig them.
They'll be at the Union tonight (June 3) in Athens, OH
At the Trash Bar, Williamsburg, NY (June 8)
At Magnetic Field, Brooklyn, NY (June 9)
At the Beachland Ballroom, Cleveland, OH (June 10)
If your bedroom ain't far from one of those places & you've got nothing to do, go see them.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth