Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Los Llamarada free internet album download
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.29.2008, 10:17 PM   #41
SSR
empty page

SSR has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
The test pressing and proofs for the jacket and sleeve for the new album - Take the Sky - were received and approved a couple weeks ago. I am expecting the final package to be delivered within a couple weeks. It should be available directly from S.S. shortly after it is received. Soon after the usual mail orders and stores should have it.

Llamarada will also be selling them on their very short NE US tour with the Hank IV. I believe they have dates in New York, Philly, and Boston, and will be playing Austin on the way up.

The first album - The Exploding Now! - has been repressed. I am in the tedious process of silk screening the sleeves. As soon as they are done it will be available.

Also Avant! Records out of Italy will have a new 7" by them out really soon. S.S. will have a bunch. Avant! is run by one of the guys from His Electro Blue Voice.
SSR is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2008, 01:33 PM   #43
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSR
The test pressing and proofs for the jacket and sleeve for the new album - Take the Sky - were received and approved a couple weeks ago. I am expecting the final package to be delivered within a couple weeks. It should be available directly from S.S. shortly after it is received. Soon after the usual mail orders and stores should have it.

Llamarada will also be selling them on their very short NE US tour with the Hank IV. I believe they have dates in New York, Philly, and Boston, and will be playing Austin on the way up.

The first album - The Exploding Now! - has been repressed. I am in the tedious process of silk screening the sleeves. As soon as they are done it will be available.

Also Avant! Records out of Italy will have a new 7" by them out really soon. S.S. will have a bunch. Avant! is run by one of the guys from His Electro Blue Voice.

thanks.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2008, 10:55 AM   #44
patcharan
empty page

patcharan has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Thanks so much for the links all - It's so hard to find their music - I can't even find a way to buy it! Does anyone have the track listing (names of the songs) for "The Olympic Scheme"?
patcharan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2008, 10:53 PM   #45
SSR
empty page

SSR has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
11.7 Houston @ PJ's w/ Balaclavas & Future Blondes
11.8 Austin @ Beerland w/ Secret Society of the Sonic Six
11.9 Denton @ Muscle Beech w/ Fungi Girls
11.11 Toledo @ Woodchucks w/ Tyvek, Wee, & Daniken
11.12 Brooklyn @ Charleston w/ Hank IV, Blues Control, Black & Whites
11.13 Hoboken @ Maxwells w/ Hank IV
11.14 New York @ Cake Shop w/ Hank IV, Imaginary Icons
11.15 Philadelphia @ Pilam House w/ FNU Ronnies, Hank IV, Watery Love
11.16 Columbus OH @ tba

And on 11.18 WFMU.org broadcast at 3 pm

New album Take the Sky out now on S.S. Records
SSR is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2008, 09:47 AM   #46
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSR
11.7 Houston @ PJ's w/ Balaclavas & Future Blondes
11.8 Austin @ Beerland w/ Secret Society of the Sonic Six
11.9 Denton @ Muscle Beech w/ Fungi Girls
11.11 Toledo @ Woodchucks w/ Tyvek, Wee, & Daniken
11.12 Brooklyn @ Charleston w/ Hank IV, Blues Control, Black & Whites
11.13 Hoboken @ Maxwells w/ Hank IV
11.14 New York @ Cake Shop w/ Hank IV, Imaginary Icons
11.15 Philadelphia @ Pilam House w/ FNU Ronnies, Hank IV, Watery Love
11.16 Columbus OH @ tba

And on 11.18 WFMU.org broadcast at 3 pm

New album Take the Sky out now on S.S. Records

Thank you.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2008, 09:12 AM   #47
sarramkrop

I've heard a couple of songs off the new album and I'm floored. THEY. ARE. FUCKING. AMAZING.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2008, 10:15 AM   #48
sarramkrop

I can't imagine anyone who likes Can, Sonic Youth, Dead C, or the most out there psych rock not loving this band to death. I've just listened to one of the tracks on the Avant single and, oh my god, this is some seriousuly good shit!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2008, 10:38 AM   #49
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Listening to their myspace at the moment... pretty fresh. I will likely purchase something LP-shaped of theirs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2008, 06:14 AM   #50
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
+1 from me on the MySpace love for this lot, too. A very impressive racket.
Old 11.16.2008, 11:03 AM   #51
sarramkrop

Prepare yourselves to be amazed by this.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2008, 11:04 AM   #52
sarramkrop

Oh, and fuck new SY record!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2008, 08:36 PM   #53
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
I've heard a couple of songs off the new album and I'm floored. THEY. ARE. FUCKING. AMAZING.

yes, they are.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.19.2008, 03:06 AM   #54
sarramkrop

live sets from LOS LLAMARADA plus HANK IV

top of the page: http://www.wfmu.org/playlists/BT
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.20.2008, 09:49 AM   #55
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
live sets from LOS LLAMARADA plus HANK IV

top of the page: http://www.wfmu.org/playlists/BT

Thanks, here's another live set from February:

http://www.radiowne.org/Los-Llamarada
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.20.2008, 09:58 AM   #56
sarramkrop

The album is fucking great. I have been playing it constantly while I've been sick, and I swear it healed me.

Nef - Hank IV I've only heard stuff here and there on the internet and liked. I want to investigate further when more funds are available.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.27.2010, 03:54 PM   #57
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Bump.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.27.2010, 04:36 PM   #58
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Another bump... I love 'em.

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.13.2011, 05:15 PM   #59
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
look who are finally back with a new 7-inch after two and a half years or so? (not counting cd-rs)

http://ssrecordsdiscography.blogspot...ight-2-45.html
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.13.2011, 05:42 PM   #60
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
look who are finally back with a new 7-inch after two and a half years or so? (not counting cd-rs)

http://ssrecordsdiscography.blogspot...ight-2-45.html
Narrow me down as an obsessive fanboy. I am.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth