Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Cult of Youth
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.25.2010, 04:43 PM   #1
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Can anyone please explain to me their appeal since I keep reading good things about them? Everything I've heard so far is mediocre songs. That's ok, they are not certainly the first band that I feel nothing for because of that. It's just that they are liked by certain people who seem to have a modicum of good taste and this baffles me. If they can write a good song I'm yet to hear one.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2010, 07:54 PM   #2
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

dionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard sucka
I like them, although I don't know, I guess I just like them because they remind me of a rougher Death In June. They have some pretty good songs. What have you listened to?
Old 08.25.2010, 07:58 PM   #3
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
terrible band name, which damns them very quickly

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth