Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page who scored for cbgb's?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.05.2006, 09:10 AM   #1
thewall91
children of satan

thewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's asses
ticketweb sucks. i had the tickets in my cart, and then, after filling out my credit card info, got a message that said "system error. items in your cart no longer available." false hope. have fun, any of the lucky few.
thewall91 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 09:10 AM   #2
soniknirve
the destroyed room

soniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's asses
i got the same shit. FUCK!
soniknirve is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 09:11 AM   #3
vertex
empty page

vertex ain't too shabbyvertex ain't too shabby
same exact thing happened to me.

i was also on the phone with ticketweb at the same time and the guy was just like.. wow that sold out fast. he couldnt do anything.

oh well
vertex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 09:51 AM   #4
denizselman
empty page

denizselman has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I know it's not cbgb's but...

with the cbgb's and philly shows both sold out so quickly, I thought I should mention that the 9:30 club show in DC on the 15th has already gone on sale and there are still tickets available through tickets.com.
denizselman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 09:53 AM   #5
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Same here. Actually, first it told me I had entered the wrong password. I hadn't. I had to try entering it three more times, and when it finally went through it told me tickets were no longer available (by 10:03.)
amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 10:01 AM   #6
SYphilis
empty page

SYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud of
Did ANYONE score tickets? Bueller?
SYphilis is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 10:08 AM   #7
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
i have a feeling they are afraid to say if they did, knowing the kind of crowd that place attracts, i would have wanted to mame half the people in there anyway,

now golly, do they make nerve gas that is fatal to children between the ages of 13-21, and just makes everyone else older or younger hungry for pop-tarts?
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 10:25 AM   #8
tremspeed
empty page

tremspeed kicks all y'all's assestremspeed kicks all y'all's assestremspeed kicks all y'all's assestremspeed kicks all y'all's assestremspeed kicks all y'all's assestremspeed kicks all y'all's assestremspeed kicks all y'all's assestremspeed kicks all y'all's assestremspeed kicks all y'all's assestremspeed kicks all y'all's assestremspeed kicks all y'all's asses
http://newyork.craigslist.org/cgi-bi...min&maxAsk=max

look here. NO ONE got them.
tremspeed is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 10:32 AM   #9
wishful thinking
empty page

wishful thinking has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Been lurking for a while here. Not gloating at all, just wanted let you all know that a regular dude did get tix. Very sorry to those those that didn't.
wishful thinking is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 10:33 AM   #10
thewall91
children of satan

thewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's asses
did a regular dude happen to get an extra?
Old 05.05.2006, 10:36 AM   #11
tremspeed
empty page

tremspeed kicks all y'all's assestremspeed kicks all y'all's assestremspeed kicks all y'all's assestremspeed kicks all y'all's assestremspeed kicks all y'all's assestremspeed kicks all y'all's assestremspeed kicks all y'all's assestremspeed kicks all y'all's assestremspeed kicks all y'all's assestremspeed kicks all y'all's assestremspeed kicks all y'all's asses
honestly dude, if that's true, you could probably make a thousand dollars right now on craigslist. not exaggerating on the price.
tremspeed is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 10:40 AM   #12
wishful thinking
empty page

wishful thinking has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Sorry, no extra. My girl would kill me if we don't make this show. And I've never sold a ticket at more than face value in my life, and I definitely wouldn't start now.
wishful thinking is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 11:22 AM   #13
desized
empty page

desized has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
same thing happened to me. in the cart and thend got an error message. I havent missed a NY sonic show in the last 13 years. so bummed....
desized is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 12:03 PM   #14
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
I would sell them
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 07:30 PM   #15
funhouse
little trouble girl

funhouse ain't too shabbyfunhouse ain't too shabby
we'll all find a way to go hopefully@
funhouse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 08:00 PM   #16
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewall91
ticketweb sucks. i had the tickets in my cart, and then, after filling out my credit card info, got a message that said "system error. items in your cart no longer available." false hope. have fun, any of the lucky few.
man, surely the chick from the goo video painted wall shit should get on the guest list! c'mon!
whorefrost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 10:25 PM   #17
thewall91
children of satan

new york guest lists can be a bitch. i've been on one and have the sense not to ask on this one. you never want to overstay your welcome.
Old 05.06.2006, 09:32 AM   #18
hooligan37
little trouble girl

hooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asses
I got 1 ticket and feel pretty lucky after reading all these posts about others not scoring. Sorry.
hooligan37 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 09:35 AM   #19
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
And just to piss you all off even more here's ebay prices nicely inflated just for you

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2 F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=sonic+youth+ticket&categor y0=

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 11:54 AM   #20
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Wow, Sonic Youth don't come to Pittsburgh every year, but atleast out here, its 30 bucks max for a show. I'm not sure about NIN/Bauhaus because floor seats are 50 dollars.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth