Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Religion thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.27.2019, 05:45 AM   #121
d.sound
the destroyed room

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
Re soup

Wait, what does jewish shabbat have to do with a catholic sabbath mass? They don't exactly do the same things.

... That earlier incident. I just got somewhere else. Jeesh. The guy had originally sat down with a religious brainwashed rant about gay and gender spectrum folk. I am flaming.
I thought it was kind of funny. All of these intolerant things he was saying of other races was in an effort to prove how intolerant people were of him.

Oh the irony with me writing something that he would have found intolerant, privately admonishing his faith.

Then the jewish ranting started. I got scared.

Even though he couldn't have a clue, even though he could definitely threaten or antogonize me for being gay which was obvious... Something about that. That frightened me. That feeling of unbridaled hate.

Feeling hated for being gay is less scary than the feeling of the world wanting to erase an eradicate a race.
d.sound is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.27.2019, 06:06 AM   #122
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I'm a lil' bit roc n roll; I'm a lil' bit OTO.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.27.2019, 07:06 PM   #123
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sound
Re soup

Wait, what does jewish shabbat have to do with a catholic sabbath mass? They don't exactly do the same things.

I was just being facetious: Shabbat... Schmabbat... Black Sabbath... Tony Iommi... Django Reinhardt... Wait, what were we talking about? Oh yeah - you know we have good exchanges here at SYG, I dig you, but when it comes to religion...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.28.2019, 09:30 AM   #124
d.sound
the destroyed room

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
ha ha ha ha ha

if you had told me three years ago, given the severe trauma i have with christianity, that i would be soon looking for jewish libraries, i would have laughed until i died at the absurdity
laughed until i died
do you have any idea what god did to me? it was super fucked up. try forgiving god when it plays a twisted joke and lies to you.

no one gets that god is a trapped organism

god is a whimpering animal crying in a corner
if you had any idea what it felt like when god allowed me to feel the depths of its loneliness... and explained it could do nothing about the condition of loneliness that it caused. the guilt it felt.

that was a terror i would wish upon nothing

i was only allowed to feel it for a fraction of a second

it feels that way... that pain... for infinity

we only exist because it is in terror
Old 11.28.2019, 10:10 AM   #125
d.sound
the destroyed room

i actually managed to start gettting this specific trauma out through a poem yesterday. i'm thinking now this will have to get longer to really get at the magnitude of what the experience entailed and the level of detail in how it explains makeup and function of the universe, as an organism of which we are a subset, like blood platelets with free will. i have spent my entire life attempting to murder god. i wanted that motherfucker dead. but no amount of reality of what actually transpired can change the unique nature of the idea that was conveyed to me, and the profundity that continues to haunt me. i spent a lifetime obsessed with quantum physics in an attempt to disprove what i learned. to figure out a way for it to not make sense. i give up.

The Hospital

Once upon a time I was Jesus,

I awoke the next day and was not.

I had returned all our souls by action of thought.

I had walked through the doorway made of slits between light,

In dark the view focused, reappeared without sight.

The expanse collapsed in response to my question:

"why create us at all? why are we alone?"

the void then replied,

"because I was alone."
Old 11.28.2019, 01:09 PM   #126
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i like the metaphysics of god being a lonely boy playing a holographic game (us) to kill boredom

wait till his moms tell him to go do his homework and we go “poof” into the void

or better yet, an angry japanese dad like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYRwltL4_F8

god’s dad wears a teddy bear shirt!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2019, 12:07 AM   #127
d.sound
the destroyed room

unfortuneatly it doesnt appear to be able to kill itself

um this part is way hard to explain

it is composed of building blocks of non existence

its already in a state of matter we would conceive of as non-existence

i find this endlessly hilarious, f anything of what was "exposed to me" is true, people who say god doesn't exist are kind of right?
Old 12.02.2019, 09:59 PM   #128
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Believe In Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sound
Once upon a time I was Jesus
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.02.2019, 10:02 PM   #129
d.sound
the destroyed room

i have no idea what i am watching but it fucking rules
Old 12.06.2019, 12:22 PM   #130
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Rio de Janeiro

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth