Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page alright let's talk about stuff that pisses us off
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.05.2006, 11:00 AM   #41
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Britney Spears
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 11:07 AM   #42
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
I'd say Britney Spears' boyfriends; past and present; really fucking annoy me. I seriously question the character of any human being who would publicly cultivate a relationship with such a processed, plastic, princess prima donna. For publicity or otherwise. And the way the tabloids make a deal out of any fucking thing they do; splashing news about them all fucking around; man; Mr and Mrs Britney Spears are the two people on this planet right now who I care the least about. Period.
Old 06.05.2006, 01:11 PM   #43
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
McDonalds employees who get the damn order wrong, after you've told them like 4-5 times. What's up with that.

The disinterested youth who does not care about the world and what's happening to other ppl unless is themselves.

Store customers with their stupid questions about things that are right in front of them.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 01:57 PM   #44
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth
God do they get their brains waxed after they get them washed?

I saw this same witticism on an SNL rerun yesterday as Daryl Hammond was doing Chris Matthews...CHris Parnell was playing the zealous Bush supporter.

funny stuff
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 02:28 PM   #45
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Student loans
Old 06.05.2006, 06:08 PM   #46
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
i hate the system. there is just nothing positive you can do about it, with it, too it, in regards to it, and any other way you'd like to look at it, the system anywhere and everywhere it exists is just so full of shit. anything based upon one-sided blind hatred is bound to fail, unless of course you are talking about the system, which in case...

"and then the system wins again, and will carry on winning until god know's when, until the people talk to each other, everyone just like a brother, until the morals and fears that divides us all, are no longer the excuse for the system's wrong" subhumans

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 06:36 PM   #47
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Jimmy Fallon when he looks at the camera and giggles ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 08:06 PM   #48
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
MTV. or people that only watch mtv, but complain about how stupid all of the shows are. people that spend a lot of time talking about how stupid the shows are on mtv, but that's all they watch. teddy geiger. "so you had a bad day..". GOD IF I COULD KILL A SONG I'D KILL THAT SONG AND SMILE AS IT DIED.

scene whores, myspace whores, people that say they're a myspace whore, tour planners for bands, tour planners for good bands.

people that talk on their cell phone during dinner.
Old 06.05.2006, 08:11 PM   #49
tparker
empty page

tparker is a jewel in the roughtparker is a jewel in the roughtparker is a jewel in the rough
The fact that Iraq is a friggin disaster, Iran & North Korea are about to get the bomb, inflation is up, the dollar is down, the market took a shit today.... but apparently the biggest thing our government is worried about are boys kissing (gay marriage).

That is what pisses me off.
tparker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 09:56 PM   #50
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
People who wear novelty t-shirts.Why?

Yeah have to admit that irritates me too. Specially the ones that have a picture of something from the 80's or 70's with a quote underneath it that's from a super popular movie or something, like the Megaman one that says ' Say hello to my little friend '

I have to admit though I own ONE metroid shirt that just has the cover of the game on it
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 10:00 PM   #51
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Really bad hygene in people who have access to soap and hot water.

Yeah, little suburban boys who think they're culturally sophisticated bohemians because they dress like vagrants, don't bathe, and listen to the velvet underground.

But the people who are always accusing others of this occasionally piss me off. having stubble is not poor hygeine damnit, and I wear sandals and shorts in the summer and my annoying friends always bust on me about it saying I'm trying to look like a homeless bohemian or something. It's the friggin summer, and sandals are comfortable
Old 06.05.2006, 10:06 PM   #52
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUT
People who drive slow in the speed lane on the highway.

AH, so YOU'RE one of those guys that honks their ass off at people in speed lanes!!! Sorry but I can't feel any sympathy. Simply because of the countless number of idiots that honk at me when I'm literally doing " 80 " in the fast lane, I've got honked at for doing 90 before. And the stupid assholes at night who flash their lights on and off at you when they want you to go faster. I can't stand people who act like assholes on the road. Don't get me wrong, I get pissed off at people who go to slow too, but some people just don't have any sense of reason.

Speaking of idiots on the road, anyone here ever drive through Springfield MA? Driving through Springfield is the only time I've ever yelled out loud in my car ever. People there do NOT know how to drive.
Old 06.05.2006, 10:16 PM   #53
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

cargo pants also piss me off. Damn you cargo pants, get out of the clothes stores!!
Old 06.05.2006, 10:19 PM   #54
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth
AH, so YOU'RE one of those guys that honks their ass off at people in speed lanes!!! Sorry but I can't feel any sympathy. Simply because of the countless number of idiots that honk at me when I'm literally doing " 80 " in the fast lane, I've got honked at for doing 90 before. And the stupid assholes at night who flash their lights on and off at you when they want you to go faster. I can't stand people who act like assholes on the road. Don't get me wrong, I get pissed off at people who go to slow too, but some people just don't have any sense of reason.
I get a sadistic pleasure out of slowing down when people tailgate/honk at me. It's not that I particularly dislike them for it, but it diffuses my anger. Impatient people piss me off, and I'm pretty impatient, so if you look impatient to me you should really take a time out.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 10:23 PM   #55
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
The music tha comes out of ice cream vans.

Yes. This really gets me going too! You'll be relaxing on a summer day, reading, napping, whatever. And from no where you hear 'ding ding ding ding ding' over and over. Closely followed by kids acting as though they've never eaten before. Of course, I was once one of these kids. Either way, quite annoying.

And another thing about ice cream vans. Why does it seem like its always the dirtiest people in the city that are working for these people???? Its like they're selling crack on the other side of the van.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 10:40 PM   #56
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
I hate to post in these threads because all the replies are quite obvious, nevertheless; PEOPLE.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 12:56 AM   #57
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

My friend once asked me " I wonder if any pedophiles drive ice cream trucks? It's the perfect cover "
Old 06.06.2006, 01:59 AM   #58
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

how can you not like Dr. Gonzo? I thought I was gonna hate that movie too but it turned out to be different than I expected.
Old 06.06.2006, 02:27 AM   #59
Amaranth
bad moon rising

Amaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud of
The Sisterhood of the Traveling pants has been on various satelite channels all day. I hate the name of the movie, and I am sure I would hate whatever the movie is about.
Amaranth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 02:40 AM   #60
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
Cocky jaded soundmen at bars/clubs when band plays. Most are cool, but the dicks are so...dicky.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth