Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Ranaldo, Reed, Zorn and others at NYC Town Hall
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.12.2007, 01:56 AM   #1
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
HURSDAY MARCH 1, 2007 AT TOWN HALL, NYC at 8 PM

Confirmed Performers this night will include:
LAURIE ANDERSON, JOHN ZORN, MEDESKI MARTIN &
WOOD, MIKE DOUGHTY, JOE LOVANO, MARC RIBOT, LEE
RANALDO, DON BYRON, LOU REED and many others to
be added!

tickets $52, $38, $25

edit: sorry, just noticed that it's the Knitting factory show that has it's own thread already..
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2007, 02:04 AM   #2
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
that's awesome.

i've always wondered, why haven't SY and john zorn worked together? they seem to orbit around each other and i can't ever recall hearing of any sort of collaboration or meeting of minds.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2007, 12:43 PM   #3
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Wow, Laurie and Marc Ribot too!
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2007, 12:47 PM   #4
Coincedence
empty page

Coincedence has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
that's awesome.

i've always wondered, why haven't SY and john zorn worked together? they seem to orbit around each other and i can't ever recall hearing of any sort of collaboration or meeting of minds.

not as far as i know, they have come in to contact with each other, as you can observe in one of the documentarys on the new york scene in the 80s (can't remember what it is called), but they have never worked with eachother, which is long overdue IMO.
Coincedence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2007, 02:58 PM   #5
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coincedence
not as far as i know, they have come in to contact with each other, as you can observe in one of the documentarys on the new york scene in the 80s (can't remember what it is called), but they have never worked with eachother, which is long overdue IMO.

Thurston played with Zorn at least once.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth