Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Magik Markers show!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.03.2006, 09:42 AM   #1
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

skiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to behold
Damn I saw the Magik Markers last night and they were awesome!! I wasn't sure what to expect as I'd heard that live they can be on or off, but we got a BIG ON!! My mind is still hurting and I'm not sure if its from all the beer and grass or her screaming and going nuts on guitar

I now have a crush on Elisa!

If they're coming your way it's definitely worth checking out.

Starry Blake
skiesfalling is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2006, 10:21 AM   #2
hat and beard
stalker

hat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asses
diaaaaaaaaaamn, i forgot to go to that!
Old 07.03.2006, 03:12 PM   #3
ozZuB-ginK
little trouble girl

ozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to beholdozZuB-ginK is a splendid one to behold
yea i was there last night too! i took a couple pics, they didn't turn out that great though. I didn't take a lot because i was too busy watching the chaos. Definitely a great show! Wb to the board too starry eyed, i remember you from the old board, i was King-BuZzo there (;

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth