Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page ATP Don't Look Back Daydream Nation
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.01.2007, 04:46 PM   #261
stadtgorilla
little trouble girl

stadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's asses
count me in
Old 03.02.2007, 10:04 AM   #262
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
If anyone has been kicking themselves for not buying a ticket, there are seated tickets available on the Roundhouse website for the Friday show at the moment. Better be quick though...
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2007, 10:09 AM   #263
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
got mine yesterday!
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2007, 10:13 AM   #264
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
If anyone has been kicking themselves for not buying a ticket, there are seated tickets available on the Roundhouse website for the Friday show at the moment. Better be quick though...

fucking hell, all has been sold out on Monday, so I got mine for the second night.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2007, 10:18 AM   #265
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
I'm guessing that people who had to buy seats on Friday because all the standing had been sold have now swapped them for standing on Saturday, and it's their returned tickets that are available.

But it's too late now, they've gone.
Old 03.02.2007, 12:01 PM   #266
FREDDY!LUNDBERG!
empty page

FREDDY!LUNDBERG! is a jewel in the roughFREDDY!LUNDBERG! is a jewel in the roughFREDDY!LUNDBERG! is a jewel in the rough
Got my friend and I tickets for the Saturday show. Flying over from Belfast on the morning, somehow finding our way to the Roundhouse, rocking out to possibly the greatest gig of all-time, heading back to airport and attempting an uncomfortable sleep before our extremely early flight back.

I cannot wait.

P.S. Any of you Londoners have any advice/help on which airport might be handiest to fly in to, location wise? Cheers.
FREDDY!LUNDBERG! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2007, 12:49 PM   #267
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by FREDDY!LUNDBERG!
Got my friend and I tickets for the Saturday show. Flying over from Belfast on the morning, somehow finding our way to the Roundhouse, rocking out to possibly the greatest gig of all-time, heading back to airport and attempting an uncomfortable sleep before our extremely early flight back.

I cannot wait.

P.S. Any of you Londoners have any advice/help on which airport might be handiest to fly in to, location wise? Cheers.

not stanstead.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2007, 01:02 PM   #268
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by raging_nelly
They should profesionally record one of the shows then release it on a second disc as part of the re-release.

It's weird, months ago when the re-release was being discussed I remember saying that a DVD of a live DDN show would be cool. Perhaps I am psychic.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2007, 01:22 PM   #269
GrungeMonkey
100%

GrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard sucka
Perhaps you are.
GrungeMonkey is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2007, 06:13 PM   #270
evol
empty page

evol has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Hi all!
Finally got tickets for both shows!!
I will be travelling from Spain, I prefer to see this in a comfortable venue and not in a festival (primavera sound)
Sergi are you around?
Regards from Gijón!
evol
evol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.05.2007, 06:12 AM   #271
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evol
Hi all!
I will be travelling from Spain, I prefer to see this in a comfortable venue and not in a festival (primavera sound)
Sergi are you around?
Regards from Gijón!
evol

that's too good, I'm glad I'm not the only madman travelling through half the Europe to see Sonic Youth live. See you there

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 03.05.2007, 02:58 PM   #272
stephenbush
empty page

stephenbush is a glorious beacon of lightstephenbush is a glorious beacon of lightstephenbush is a glorious beacon of lightstephenbush is a glorious beacon of lightstephenbush is a glorious beacon of lightstephenbush is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
that's too good, I'm glad I'm not the only madman travelling through half the Europe to see Sonic Youth live. See you there

hey...it's not like you're coming from Texas, though, like I am...so touché!
stephenbush is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2007, 06:23 PM   #273
evol
empty page

That´s really a long trip stephenbush!! But I´m sure you won´t be dissapointed

Where are you from slavo?

Hope to meet you all there and exchange some impressions (in front of a drink)
Old 03.07.2007, 03:11 AM   #274
sergisonic
children of satan

sergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Hi all!
Sergi are you around?
Regards from Gijón!
evol

my friend Pedrooooooo!
How are you? obviously, I got tickets for Primavera Sound in Barcelona, but i'm still thinking about London and, why not, another european place with regular setlist, too (well, in december i was in paris, for the sonic youth show at le zenith...)
Best regards from Barcelona,
Estamos en contacto!

sergi
sergisonic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.07.2007, 03:22 AM   #275
_slavo_
invito al cielo

Quote:
Where are you from slavo?

Bratislava, Slovakia (former Czechoslovakia).

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 03.07.2007, 02:49 PM   #276
evol
empty page

How are you doin´Sergi?
Everything fine here
So you need another dose of SY current material?
I understand it, it happens always the same for me
Lucky to live in Barcelona!!
Greetings!!
Old 03.09.2007, 01:29 PM   #277
eatmychild
children of satan

eatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asses
This show's gonna have so many highlights. I think mine will be Cross the Breeze or Trilogy. The whole experience will be mindblowing.
Old 03.13.2007, 03:37 PM   #278
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
holy shit, tickets are going for £100 on ebay right now.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.13.2007, 03:59 PM   #279
sonicl
invito al cielo

Really? Maybe when they reach £400 I might be tempted to sell. I've seen SY play DDN twice before, and I could do with a holiday.
Old 03.13.2007, 04:01 PM   #280
sarramkrop

I'm tempted to sell mine too.I have had a mind-turn and decided that it would be best if i didn't see them play the album, after all.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
111213 14 151617 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth