Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page any of you dudes believe in UFOs
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.28.2011, 08:15 PM   #21
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
with these wise words i leave you flowty

ps and damn you for turning your back to the satellite king
how dare you to believe in something
satellite king vs UFO
c'mon man
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.28.2011, 09:30 PM   #22
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
that was my wife hijacking my phone-a-ma-jig past life babboon communicator.

UFOs are for amateurs. I fold space. 3rd stage stylee.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.28.2011, 09:33 PM   #23
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
ps: pareidolia lol
Old 12.28.2011, 09:34 PM   #24
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
I believe in whatever, and you cant prove that whatever doesnt exist can you? Answer me that a-whateverists

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2011, 02:59 AM   #25
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
^I'd have to agree.
Between UFOs and whatever I'd pick the latter.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2011, 11:06 AM   #26
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Can't you see the wisdom in what you are talking about? Spirituality is an evolutionary trait in humans which is supra-social, transcendental literally, and it is from this perspective that humans have had the wisdom in the past to purposefully spoil technological advances solely because the wisest among us have always understood we are far to dangerous and stupid for ourselves and our own good, and so why better educate and arm such dangerous and inherently stupid things as people without first embedding a sense of morality and mutual empathy? Hence world religions which is mankind's intuitively created fail-safe mechanism, and look at how wildly self-destructive the atheistic despotic regimes of the post-modern era have been

I've seen what could be rightfully called an Unidentified Flying Object on two occasions. One night several years ago a friend and I were out smoking a cigarette in front of his driveway and we noticed what seemed to be a really really high flying plane. It was at night so we saw the light, but it was dead quiet (usually you can hear planes even flying high) and the light just seemed to be way to high up. I've seen "satellites" before, they move differently, this looked like a plane, but again, it just seemed the light was way to high up, and then suddenly it just streaked across the sky lightening fast, and yet still didn't make a sound. I have seen shooting stars (I keep count) and I have even seen some satellites, this was completely different. What I can't ever understand is how something clearly moving so fast didn't make a sound, let alone a sonic boom?

More recently, at my new place I was taking out the trash to the street one night, and looking up I saw what seemed like ordinary planes' lights flying medium altitude in the sky. Then they suddenly started "dancing" and flying in infinity-circle eights until the bottom light suddenly streaked straight up and the top light finished the spiral and followed it. Again, both were completely silent.

I don't believe in aliens, they'd have to live in our solar system otherwise the distance would make them irrelevant, and I'm not really convinced technologically superior beings are flying to earth simply to fuck with stoners at night, if these dudes were real wouldn't they just boss up already? Now to answer the question, who on earth has already bossed up and runs things? Oh right, the government. I think that answers the questions of where these lights might be coming from then, unless folks are persuaded to believe these are manifestations of spiritual beings such as gods or devils. I'm more inclined to believe in visions created by spiritual beings then in extra-terrestrial beings with super-advanced technology

If you're under the influence of hard drugs, anything's possible.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2011, 11:41 AM   #27
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
If you're under the influence of hard drugs, anything's possible.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2011, 01:30 PM   #28
ribbon around a bomb
empty page

ribbon around a bomb has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I believe that some objects that fly are undentified.

(lol, who am I?)
ribbon around a bomb is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2011, 02:32 PM   #29
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

That's heavy.
Old 12.29.2011, 05:14 PM   #30
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
I believe in David Duchovny. That's not to say I like him.
Old 12.29.2011, 08:14 PM   #31
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
that was my wife hijacking my phone-a-ma-jig past life babboon communicator.

UFOs are for amateurs. I fold space. 3rd stage stylee.

stargates bugga
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2011, 09:53 PM   #32
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

Old 12.29.2011, 10:02 PM   #33
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty bunny
I believe in David Duchovny. That's not to say I like him.

he exists. He and Tia have a house not too far from me.
Old 12.30.2011, 03:48 AM   #34
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
get the heck out. I liked that Tia Leone in Dharma and Greg
Old 12.30.2011, 06:28 AM   #35
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Can't you see the wisdom in what you are talking about? Spirituality is an evolutionary trait in humans which is supra-social, transcendental literally, and it is from this perspective that humans have had the wisdom in the past to purposefully spoil technological advances solely because the wisest among us have always understood we are far to dangerous and stupid for ourselves and our own good, and so why better educate and arm such dangerous and inherently stupid things as people without first embedding a sense of morality and mutual empathy? Hence world religions which is mankind's intuitively created fail-safe mechanism, and look at how wildly self-destructive the atheistic despotic regimes of the post-modern era have been

I've seen what could be rightfully called an Unidentified Flying Object on two occasions. One night several years ago a friend and I were out smoking a cigarette in front of his driveway and we noticed what seemed to be a really really high flying plane. It was at night so we saw the light, but it was dead quiet (usually you can hear planes even flying high) and the light just seemed to be way to high up. I've seen "satellites" before, they move differently, this looked like a plane, but again, it just seemed the light was way to high up, and then suddenly it just streaked across the sky lightening fast, and yet still didn't make a sound. I have seen shooting stars (I keep count) and I have even seen some satellites, this was completely different. What I can't ever understand is how something clearly moving so fast didn't make a sound, let alone a sonic boom?

More recently, at my new place I was taking out the trash to the street one night, and looking up I saw what seemed like ordinary planes' lights flying medium altitude in the sky. Then they suddenly started "dancing" and flying in infinity-circle eights until the bottom light suddenly streaked straight up and the top light finished the spiral and followed it. Again, both were completely silent.

I don't believe in aliens, they'd have to live in our solar system otherwise the distance would make them irrelevant, and I'm not really convinced technologically superior beings are flying to earth simply to fuck with stoners at night, if these dudes were real wouldn't they just boss up already? Now to answer the question, who on earth has already bossed up and runs things? Oh right, the government. I think that answers the questions of where these lights might be coming from then, unless folks are persuaded to believe these are manifestations of spiritual beings such as gods or devils. I'm more inclined to believe in visions created by spiritual beings then in extra-terrestrial beings with super-advanced technology
Why would spirtual beings feel some need to turn into/create some light source and just prance around the sky from time to time? I think extra terrestrials are more likely, even though I don't believe in them. But then again, I don't believe in spiritual beings either even though I sometimes want to (can't though because there is no evidence/real reason for me to). Atheism is on the rise something serious. The church/organized religion is experiencing rough times that are only going to get worse. In the last few years church goers between the ages of 22 and 30 has dropped some 40 something percent (which yeah, I realize even some religious people think is a good thing, and it is). I think society as a whole is becoming less spiritual and slowly becoming more dependent on science as a means of explanation, all the while accepting the fact that some questions will likely always remain unanswered (extra terrestrial life being a good example, god being a better one). I think religion is worse than the goverment, as it's a powerful tool they've used time and time again in attempt at controlling the masses. Christianity and violence have always (and until it dies, which will happen despite popular belief) will. Of course this violence isn't exclusive to Christianity (I always use it as an example because it is the religion I come into contact with most). Atheist haven't been responsible for much bad (one of few examples given time and time again is Stalin, but for every one atheist or supposed atheist that has brought along trouble ten religious sorts can be name dropped).

Religion just needs to die already.
Old 12.30.2011, 07:32 AM   #36
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

IN A NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE....

yeah, you know it..
Pelle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.30.2011, 12:57 PM   #37
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
Why would spirtual beings feel some need to turn into/create some light source and just prance around the sky from time to time? I think extra terrestrials are more likely, even though I don't believe in them. But then again, I don't believe in spiritual beings either even though I sometimes want to (can't though because there is no evidence/real reason for me to). Atheism is on the rise something serious. The church/organized religion is experiencing rough times that are only going to get worse. In the last few years church goers between the ages of 22 and 30 has dropped some 40 something percent (which yeah, I realize even some religious people think is a good thing, and it is). I think society as a whole is becoming less spiritual and slowly becoming more dependent on science as a means of explanation, all the while accepting the fact that some questions will likely always remain unanswered (extra terrestrial life being a good example, god being a better one). I think religion is worse than the goverment, as it's a powerful tool they've used time and time again in attempt at controlling the masses. Christianity and violence have always (and until it dies, which will happen despite popular belief) will. Of course this violence isn't exclusive to Christianity (I always use it as an example because it is the religion I come into contact with most). Atheist haven't been responsible for much bad (one of few examples given time and time again is Stalin, but for every one atheist or supposed atheist that has brought along trouble ten religious sorts can be name dropped).

Religion just needs to die already.

what does organized religion have to do with the potentiality of UFOs being super-spiritual beings rather then technologically advanced extra-terrestrials? I mean, hey, if you want to vent your anti-religious frustrations here please, I'm all ears for the tantrum, however seriously, is it really relevant?

Old 12.30.2011, 04:46 PM   #38
ribbon around a bomb
empty page

ribbon around a bomb has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
That's heavy.
Jesus Christ in heaven, floats. Why are you still in this wastebasket of potential?
ribbon around a bomb is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.30.2011, 05:20 PM   #39
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I tried changing my name like everyone else, but gave up.caring.

I hate Facebook.

Moreso, I hate the internet....

I also have a morbid fascination with entropy.

Kim.Gordon.is.my.waifu.

I hope all of these answers help bring you closure.

Sure is nice to see you again, whoever you are.
Old 12.30.2011, 11:14 PM   #40
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
what does organized religion have to do with the potentiality of UFOs being super-spiritual beings rather then technologically advanced extra-terrestrials? I mean, hey, if you want to vent your anti-religious frustrations here please, I'm all ears for the tantrum, however seriously, is it really relevant?

Very.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth